Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad (3976 Views)

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God smiley
Hope you're relaxed now
Panicky baby mama grin

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by vanitty: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2013
The blood of Jesus on him
It is well
Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by EfemenaXY: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
BabyOsisi, only just seeing this thread of yours o!

Thank God he's made it out fit and healthy without loss of appetite too!

The lord is indeed merciful. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by oyincute: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God for answered prayers...

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Olugbenger(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God, it went well.
Babyosisi, we must pray for u too.

3 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Baby mama: Out of surgery ,breathing on his own,in recovery
Praise God

Thank God!

He will perfect His healing

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by jumzzy448: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God. Wishing him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by benedicta0(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God for the breathe of life

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wishing him a fast recovery.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Onyema1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wishing him speedy recovery. May God be praised!

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Freewilly: I have a feeling you in the ICU waiting room this late, all worried and praying. Wish I could be there to keep you company my sister. My mom had a bypass surgery last year and I know how scary it can be. Hang in there my sister I know in the next few days we'll be poppin Cristal and caviar like there is no tomorrow. And of cause thanking God for not calling your dad home so soon.

I am actually in another state.My younger siblings are with him
It is so scary to see our parents sick
My heart goes out to everyone that has lost their mom or dad,we have come close to losing him many times,the last was a couple of weeks ago.

He also felt death was near and proceeded to pronounce blessings on all his kids and grand kids
He asked us to tell our mom that he loved her dearly and has no grudges towards anything she must have done and that she should also forgive any wrongs he did.
Nobody including all the staff in the hospital expected him to see the light of the next day,he had turned cold,his tongue fallen in and eyes rolled up.
We wept and wept and refused to accept it,my sister was shaking him violently and asking him not to leave us
At a time he mustered up energy and told her to stop holding him back ,that he could see his late friend Obi and was about to join him

We called our pastor in Nigeria and he prayed for two hours straight mostly in tongues and then he asked my sister to go home and sleep
We did not want to accept daddy was about to die
We went to bed that night with our phones by the pillow expecting a call from the hospital that he breathed his last
Miraculously he woke up the next day
I flew in a couple of days later and we checked him out of that hospital and moved him to this one and God granted us favor

I will give this full testimony later
It can fill a book,it has been a journey full of pain and also startling mind blowing miracles that will blow your socks off.
It is not over till God says it's over

God has the final say.

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by soulglo: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Baby mama: He has been wheeled into surgery now
Jehovah I put my trust in you
We have no other God but you
We have no other place to look but up
I call upon the host of angels to keep vigil and watch over daddy m
I come against the spirit of death or debilitation
dad will not die but shall live to declare your glory
because He calls on you out of a grateful heart,you will cause your face to shine upon him
Jehovah I ask that you spare his life and extend his years of good health
From the anesthesia to the blood transfusions to the hands of the operating team,papa I ask for favor from on high
Give us a miracle by way of a successful outcome Lord and I shall come back here to testify of your mighty works
He has already confounded the doctors
Give daddy the miracle of hezekiah oh God and add years to his life
Complete what you have started my Lord and my God and I will be careful to give all glory and honor to you mighty Jehovah
In Jesus mighty name

Amen Amen Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Tinkybabe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
What a great testimony!
Thank God for the success of the surgery and may the lord complete the good work He's started regarding his healing in Jesus' name.

"Be still and know I am God"-His message to you.

Take care smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by SisiKill1: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Awww Osisi....Wishing your dad the speediest recovery.

It shall be well with him in Jesus name!!!

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ur dad is healed in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by pickabeau1: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beginning of more good news

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by damiso(f): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
May his healing be permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by tellwisdom: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Baby mama: Thank you all for your prayers and kind words,you folks are the best
Just got off the phone with him
He was eating biscuits when I called( dad loves food)
Imagine a patient eating biscuits in ICU lol
He sounds very strong
God's name be praised
I am going to bed tonight a very happy person
It has been a rough time but God is stronger

Your Dad is eating biscuit?? ...You knw sabi cook?? sad

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by armyofone(m): 3:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Cracker and chicken soup not akpu/eba/poundo in ICU

tellwisdom:

Your Dad is eating biscuit?? ...You knw sabi cook?? sad
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by jeffizy(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2013
It shall be successful, you will have reasons to give thanks to God. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Gboliwe: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
The steps of a good man are ordered by God. Its not yet time for him to say goodbye. To God alone be all the glory

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
It's a blessing that dad is alive ,getting stronger daily and celebrating another Christmas
Only God
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Gboliwe: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thats the best christmas gift - one spent with a happy family
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by pickabeau1: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2013
good news....
Baby mama: It's a blessing that dad is alive ,getting stronger daily and celebrating another Christmas
Only God
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
May all the deities in Ana-Igbo heal him. Ka odi nofu.
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by iLUMeN8(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
EMMANUEL!!! God is with Babyosis' family and with her dad. It is well with them in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by halle2: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thank God for the mighty deliverance of your parents. Indeed, all is well that ends well. Merry Christmas
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by tpia5: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Short memory.

Now its come and see pastor with na.ked butts.

Schizo.
Re: Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad by Handsomegod(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Babymama1:

I am actually in another state.My younger siblings are with him
It is so scary to see our parents sick
My heart goes out to everyone that has lost their mom or dad,we have come close to losing him many times,the last was a couple of weeks ago.

He also felt death was near and proceeded to pronounce blessings on all his kids and grand kids
He asked us to tell our mom that he loved her dearly and has no grudges towards anything she must have done and that she should also forgive any wrongs he did.
Nobody including all the staff in the hospital expected him to see the light of the next day,he had turned cold,his tongue fallen in and eyes rolled up.
We wept and wept and refused to accept it,my sister was shaking him violently and asking him not to leave us
At a time he mustered up energy and told her to stop holding him back ,that he could see his late friend Obi and was about to join him

We called our pastor in Nigeria and he prayed for two hours straight mostly in tongues and then he asked my sister to go home and sleep
We did not want to accept daddy was about to die
We went to bed that night with our phones by the pillow expecting a call from the hospital that he breathed his last
Miraculously he woke up the next day
I flew in a couple of days later and we checked him out of that hospital and moved him to this one and God granted us favor

I will give this full testimony later
It can fill a book,it has been a journey full of pain and also startling mind blowing miracles that will blow your socks off.
It is not over till God says it's over

God has the final say.
. Now this is what I call testimony and the major reason feasting in babymama's house this xmas must not stop! When heaven steps in,our sure word of prophesy is fulfilled in our lives!!! God be praised!! Ada u are blessed and ur household! On a lighter note,I can imagine what it is like when he said he saw his late friend! That alone would have given me a technical "shockout"! Pape be like" biko rapu num kam naba! Nenu anam afu ichie obi, onyim nwoke! Munaya nwelu nzuko na ama echi"!!("Please you people should allow me to go! See,that's my bossom friend chief obi! We even have a meeting at the village square tomorrow"wink loollllzzzz! May god bless ur parents with more years! Merry xmas!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five (5) Main Dresses A Lady Should Wear In Her Lifetime. / Help! My Younger Sister About To Get Married, Her Pastor Says No! / Funny Names For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.