Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

SURE-P November Stipend - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P November Stipend (4392 Views)

See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P November Stipend by Jacobx007: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2013
FatherAbrahamm: ...And now that they have finally paid....none of you can come in here to break the gud news cheesy

una don get alert come tighten up cool....God dey watch una oooo cheesy

All the same...its a good one...THUMBS UP SURE-P & GIS wink cheesy grin
guy r u sure they have paid? let me go n check. tnx
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by specimen23(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
pls i hvnt seen any alert ohhh......i hope someone isnt trying to prank me here,cos dis is serious bizness ohhhh...still waiting sha!
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by abeyluve: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
FatherAbrahamm: ...And now that they have finally paid....none of you can come in here to break the gud news cheesy

Guy let us know if u ve been paid. Dont put us in dark of d whole things or u re just speculatin because i dont really think they have paid.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013

Guys i don't think we should listen to this poster. they've paid nothing. minority does not win else he should follow up & tell us if he was actually paid.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by abeyluve: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
they ve paid
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by doctuw(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2013
abeyluve: they ve paid
Yes they paid late on Xmas eve.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by EdDave(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Nov stipend in Dec? And on xmas eve? Dis sure p thingy is such a mess.
Or were u paid for both months?
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013
doctuw:
Yes they paid late on Xmas eve.

i still doubt it. i ve not received mine.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by doctuw(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2013
obillyj:

i still doubt it. i ve not received mine.
Don't doubt. It was paid about 8pm xmas eve. The sure.-p thing is a mess
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
doctuw:
Don't doudt. It was paid about 8pm xmas eve. The sure.-p thing is a mess

how come you are the only one paid?
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by doctuw(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
obillyj:

how come you are the only one paid?
I am not the only one paid. I am the 2nd person making such notification here. Maybe you check your account balance. I did not receive an alert for October pay.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
doctuw:
I am not the only one paid. I am the 2nd person making such notification here. Maybe you check your account balance. I did not receive an alert for October pay.

i guess i have to check my balance then. thanks. merry xmas
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by doctuw(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
obillyj:

i guess i have to check my balance then. thanks. merry xmas
I wish you a happy new year ahead
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
doctuw:
I wish you a happy new year ahead

thanks. you too.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2013
@doctuw & abeyluve, i wonder if it's only u two that were paid. nothing in my account & i have confirmed from others in d program they are not paid yet.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by FatherAbrahamm: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
obillyj:

Guys i don't think we should listen to this poster. they've paid nothing. minority does not win else he should follow up & tell us if he was actually paid.

Just be there and be insulting me because I told you they have paid!

By the way i have another piece of info....if you like take it, if you dont like continue to doubt me!

Kindly remind your employer to complete your time sheet and scan to GIS latest December 31.

Sure-P themselves gave the deadline to 'enable them pay on time' unlike other months when they request it between 1st and 5th.

If not that the December timesheet is bigger than 200kb...i would have attached it here for you people.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P November Stipend by FatherAbrahamm: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh, i thought i should add this:

For the guys that have not been paid, are you sure that your employers submitted your timesheet on time?

Remember, he may print it and forget to sign, or sign and forget to scan etc....

I always advise you guys to make it your responsibility to follow up until he scans and sends it monthly before the usual 5th deadline.

If he sends it after 5th, you will still be paid, but definitely not when others are being paid!

I kinda understand how this thing works....see d location of the time sheet (i hope it opens) https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/FilesDisplay

ahaa lest i forget...i came to look for someone that is interested in doing this programme in Aba. An employer needs an intern
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by ekolina(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2013
I was also paid for nov. Pls do dey send d time sheet evry mnth or we use d one sent for d previous mnth cuz i used d one for oct for nov n i was paid
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by grlzone(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Where did u get ur time sheet frm?
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by doctuw(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please I will like people to comment on this topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1568287/questions-sure-p-graduate-interns
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
FatherAbrahamm:

By the way i have another piece of info....if you like take it, if you dont like continue to doubt me!

Kindly remind your employer to complete your time sheet and scan to GIS latest December 31.

Sure-P themselves gave the deadline to 'enable them pay on time' unlike other months when they request it between 1st and 5th.

If not that the December timesheet is bigger than 200kb...i would have attached it here for you people.

please don't misconstrue me. it was not an insult. am sorry if u feel insulted.
thanks for d info.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P November Stipend by obillyj(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
FatherAbrahamm:

please don't misconstrue me.. it was not an insult. am sorry if u feel insulted.
thanks for d info.
Re: SURE-P November Stipend by lawrenz1: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Guys, just want to know if the 'Timesheet' is the reason why SureP wouldn't have paid us since November 2013 when I resumed work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opening For Transaction Executive !!! / Ond Banking Job / U-connect Interview In Stanbic Ibtc Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.