Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] (27343 Views)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by RAPMAN02(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2013
*in don baba j's crying voice...OMO YOU DON MAKE OSHOBABA FALL IN LOF ooooo grin just saying
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by juman(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nice one osho baba

Sha sha mura, apo sha sha mura ogberiiiii sha sha mura ooooo. (giver never lack)
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm bewildered but very smart move. Now she will be the one to ensure no one sells on walk ways.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by gerald09(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
hammedkola: SA on environmental issues?....I can't say its too much rather its not right..Other postion that will be a continuous one after Oshiomole's administration is what I think its right for her.
She probably don't have d necessary qualification to get a more permanent government position, dis position is a gift from d governor which shuld end after his term, so if she gets her relevant qualifications den wen he leaves she can apply like everyone else for a more permanent post.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by abhosts(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
The Appointment is a Strategic move to keep her in check so she would not Port when pdp comes with a higher bid. However, I do not think it is in her best interest to remain in the public domain. She should take here money and split.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by MiguelMi6(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2013
A Nollywood production should read Go and Die-The Widow's Transformation.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1450468_go_and_die_widow_amazing_stories_2_jpgc51b48fafc5ed7ba07656a6bf39dca59

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by andyanders: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013
hammedkola: SA on environmental issues?....I can't say its too much rather its not right..Other postion that will be a continuous one after Oshiomole's administration is what I think its right for her.

She will make her money and become supper rich after
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by WINDSOW(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira:

Negativity rant for telling the truth? What more can I expect after all you are one of the APC apologist on this forum.

Let me inform you
1.) The man wished her death
2.) He didn't apologize to her until a public outcry happened and according to him, he's "opponents are using it as an advantage over him"
3.) He apologized by promising her a job and 2 million dollars in an effort to counteract "PDP 250,000" dollars to her
4.) He gave her a job that becomes irrelevant once he's out of office thus yes, it has a limited timeline
5.) For every deed he does, there has to be a picture to run to the media thus indicating majority of this is for 'saving face'

All comes down to it, by the looks of thing, he's using her for politics and to "undo" the supposed " advantage" his "opponents" had over him. I pray I'm wrong cause it's f2ked up to use the innocent lady like she's some political advantage to have over his "opponents". If he's going to help her, let him do it right. Give her a job that'll last past his administration. SMH. I wish I know who the woman's son is or the woman herself cause I would like to inform her she needs to start investing the little she got right now. Take advantage of it all cause square one/rockbottom is near. I hope she's smart enough to realize that sh1t.
Guy,Jst shut Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your trap.Other political parties were about using this medium †Φ mock Oshiomole until he realises himself.No man is above board.We make mistakes n people correct us.So don't vomit trash on this thread
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by JulianBond007: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira:

Negativity rant for telling the truth? What more can I expect after all you are one of the APC apologist on this forum.

Let me inform you
2.) He didn't apologize to her until a public outcry happened and according to him, he's "opponents are using it as an advantage over him"
3.) He apologized by promising her a job and 2 million dollars in an effort to counteract "PDP 250,000" dollars to her
4.) He gave her a job that becomes irrelevant once he's out of office thus yes, it has a limited timeline
5.) For every deed he does, there has to be a picture to run to the media thus indicating majority of this is for 'saving face'

All comes down to it, by the looks of thing, he's using her for politics and to "undo" the supposed " advantage" his "opponents" had over him. I pray I'm wrong cause it's f2ked up to use the innocent lady like she's some political advantage to have over his "opponents". If he's going to help her, let him do it right. Give her a job that'll last past his administration. SMH. I wish I know who the woman's son is or the woman herself cause I would like to inform her she needs to start investing the little she got right now. Take advantage of it all cause square one/rockbottom is near. I hope she's smart enough to realize that sh1t.
GO AND DIE YOU HATER!!
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira:

Let me inform you

Are u explaining APC to me?
Those rats use everything for politics.
U tell me to go and die, and u later repented, not out of remorse but because of the fate of your party in 2015!
Thunder fire poverty
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by shadrach77: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2013
ohisola: I kn a lot of persons will condemn this act because I also feel like he's taking it a little overboard.

BUT looking @ it from another perspective,
When God says its your time to shine, nothing can stop you. Ps 121:1 "it shall be like a dream, when the Lord shall turn again the capivity of Isreal (Mrs Ifijen)"

It reminds me of the story of Joseph, from prison to the palace. In one night

He was released from prison
Given royal robes n ring meant only for princes
Given a job, as custodian of all the food shops in a country (Egpyt)
Given a POLITICAL position (prime minister) an office that didn't exist b4.
ALL IN ONE DAY

Who said God is not able to also change your story. He's the same yesterday, today and forever.

You can rain abuses on Oshiomole, agree with him, or even dislike him, but the truth is OSHIOMOLE IS THE PHAROAH SENT TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MRS IFIJEH (Joseph)

Papa God send me my own Pharoah in Jesus name o. Amen
it's Psalm 126 not 121 sir angry angry angry
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
A beg how I fit take become widow?
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by MAYOWAAK: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Judas Iscariot made Salvation possible for Xtians - Lai Mohammed

Interim National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has hailed Judas Iscariot for decamping from Hell Fire to the APC, saying; "Judas Iscariot actually brought Salvation to the world by betraying Jesus Christ."

Judas Iscariot just announced his movement from Hell Fire to the APC a few minutes ago.

Reacting to the development, Lai Mohammed, in a statement issued a few minutes ago, said; "Christians should actually be worshipping Judas Iscariot, alongside Jesus Christ because it was the bold action that Judas took by betraying Jesus Christ that made salvation possible."

He welcomed Judas Iscariot into the APC, saying; "Nigerians can now see that all good men are joining us to rescue the nation."

Lai Mohammed said: "The reality of what just happened today is that APC is now the bride of all good men. Now that we have Judas Iscariot with us, we are sure that Satan will join us very soon.

"We are particularly happy because we have a personality like Judas Iscariot, who through his progressive ingenuity betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ for us to be saved.

"It was the price paid by Judas Iscariot that gave the Christians salvation, and we are sure he (Judas) will demonstrate such rare show of commitment and love for mankind now that he is member of our party."
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Someone that is not educated someone that can't speak correct English become special assistant on environmental matters what's the country turning into
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Samick: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is a moral lesson to all that are trusting God for means of livelihood, never give up on God because He wont give up on you.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by kceemart(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
nutty_hnic:

How were you able to identify who the male nd female are in those pix.?
I wonder o
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Rejoice5000(f): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Singing# God of miracle na my papa ooh,2x
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by spicyv1(f): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just like jankoliko this woman life don change! shocked

If she was told on the morning of the day that the whole incident began that in less than two months, she would not only be a millionaire in Nigeria currency but also would walk the corridors of power, I'm quite sure she would have laughed herself into coma.

Na so, God dey change person life!!! He can use anything, anyone and any circumstance/situation to bring His will to pass!

Truly, its not by power, overly hustling or might!!!

Twale to baba God cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by madanne4real: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well, someone said to me recently that it is only in Nigeria you sleep as a nobody and wake up as a rich person. It is her time and I bet you, she never had a clue when she encountered Oshiomole that her destiny was about to change. She may not have the knowledge on environmental matters but she has plenty of knowledge on domestic matters especially in the area of drinking tea with the Governor.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
No strings attached it's just frm Zero to Hero tiny.....
Divine Favour
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by maxgold: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
God will never come down from heaven to bless someone. He'll surely use somebody. Against all odds, she's been blessed by her God-sent-Angel...no wonder Don Moen sang "He works in a way we cannot see.." From nobody to somebody, street hawking (inside rain & sun) to an office woman (inside ac). Even if she didnt make it beyond 2015 on that seat, she wont spend that 2million naira lavishly becos that affliction wont rise the second time in her life. CONGRATS woman!! And dear God, let that person you've sent to help me locate me divinely wherever I am as soon as possible...
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by greatgod2012(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Special Adviser

Who says this woman cant become Mrs Oshiomole
Is this woman not beautiful enough to be a first lady?
Im sure by the time this woman start to "Behind" up now, the governor will realise "she isn't bad anyway".

All in all, I'm happy for the woman.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nonybb: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oshio Nigerians wouldnt forgive u until u complete wat u started. Oshio u must marry the woman, as u are also a widower. Stop with these Greek Gifts
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Onegai(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
ohisola: I kn a lot of persons will condemn this act because I also feel like he's taking it a little overboard.

BUT looking @ it from another perspective,
When God says its your time to shine, nothing can stop you. Ps 121:1 "it shall be like a dream, when the Lord shall turn again the capivity of Isreal (Mrs Ifijen)"

It reminds me of the story of Joseph, from prison to the palace. In one night

He was released from prison
Given royal robes n ring meant only for princes
Given a job, as custodian of all the food shops in a country (Egpyt)
Given a POLITICAL position (prime minister) an office that didn't exist b4.
ALL IN ONE DAY

Who said God is not able to also change your story. He's the same yesterday, today and forever.

You can rain abuses on Oshiomole, agree with him, or even dislike him, but the truth is OSHIOMOLE IS THE PHAROAH SENT TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MRS IFIJEH (Joseph)

Papa God send me my own Pharoah in Jesus name o. Amen

Loool. You do realise that when Joseph was in prison, he had dreams about the plague and his advise was what saved Egypt from starvation and famine, right? What did this woman do, other than benefit from a situation where a politician is trying to buy public goodwill, knowing Nigerians won't see or think past "oh, she has blessed with millions". By no merit whatsoever, she got a position that could have gone to someone who would have hired other people and helped reduce the rampant unemployment in the state. Oshiomole has shown how willing he is to play to the gallery.

But don't let Logic stop you from your goodnews gospel. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

My thoughts exactly.

This seems like a political position, why can't they just transfer her to an office somewhere as a parastatal.

that should be transfer as an employee/proleterate/worker not parastatal. Parastatal is thesame as Ministry.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by 12month: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
be it politics or whatever I don't care... it's God's doing for the widow... her suffering don end smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by shegzi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations what will be will be.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by underscore: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God for her life. What was meant to humiliate her served as a vehicle for her upliftment. God is never asleep. he's on your case too! Praise God! More on this story here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/photo-go-and-die-widow-flaunts.html
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Are u explaining APC to me?
Those rats use everything for politics.
U tell me to go and die, and u later repented, not out of remorse but because of the fate of your party in 2015!
Thunder fire poverty

Are you really this stvupid and dense...even in real life..? or you just want to feel belong among your type on Nairaland undecided

You always come across like an agressive lady with axe to grind with your perceived enemies. Relax...it's eating you up!
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by LyfeJennings(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
ohisola: And to tink that this position comes with an official car, a driver and other personal staffs. + as a direct access to the governor now. Cheiiii, if somebody had told her that the way she ended Nov is not the say way she wld celebrate christmas, she wld have said how can this be possible!!!

Baba God I still believe it, that which you have said concerning me, even before the last day of 2013, it must surely come to pass as you have said. In Jesus name. Amennnnnn

God go am for me sef o.. After denial,na acceptance I dey wait o. Insha Allah
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by spicyv1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
maxgold: God will never come down from heaven to bless someone. He'll surely use somebody. Against all odds, she's been blessed by her God-sent-Angel...no wonder Don Moen sang "He works in a way we cannot see.." From nobody to somebody, street hawking (inside rain & sun) to an office woman (inside ac). Even if she didnt make it beyond 2015 on that seat, she wont spend that 2million naira lavishly becos that affliction wont rise the second time in her life. CONGRATS woman!! And dear God, let that person you've sent to help me locate me divinely wherever I am as soon as possible...

Amen brather! Amen!!! That woman's testimony is my prophesy! I am next in line in the name of Jesus!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.