Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Did Dragons Ever Exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Dragons Ever Exist? (1208 Views)

Most Awkward Selfie That Ever Exist / Dragons Are Real / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Dragons Ever Exist? by iamdsam: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2013
I like to know and here from you Nairalanders. The only bit I know about the dragon is that it's an animal that can fly which spits fire and also a dangerous animal which went into extinction many years ago. The extinction of this animal isn't well known as many scientists have made many documentaries about it. Most of us here might have read, watch movies and documentaries about dragons. Did dragons ever exist?
Re: Did Dragons Ever Exist? by hammedkola(m): 1:33am On Dec 05, 2013
iamdsam: I like to know and here from you Nairalanders. The only bit I know about the dragon is that it's an animal that can fly which spits fire and also a dangerous animal which went into extinction many years ago. The extinction of this animal isn't well known as many scientists have made many documentaries about it. Most of us here might have read, watch movies and documentaries about dragons. Did dragons ever exist?

So what do you know about it again after watching a documentary video that proves it?...

(1) (Reply)

'I Can Barely Lift Them': Woman With The World's LARGEST Hands / Is This Most Beautiful Car In Lagos? (pics) / Battle Of The Smartest: What Is Greater Than GOD, More Evil Than The Devil…?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.