Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview (3185 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Savannah Bank Is Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2008
my cousin recieved a text frm diamond bank in response to the test she wrote ysterday, that she pass and would soon b called for an interview.
did u recieve the text too? pls any (diamond bank) interview tips for her?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
my cousin recieved a text frm diamond bank in response to the test she wrote ysterday, that she pass and would soon b called for an interview.
did u recieve the text too? please any (diamond bank) interview tips for her?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by madeojo: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
i got thesame text dis afternoon but they didnt indicate PASS. they just said u will be invited for an interview in due course. Ask ur cousin if that was the exact tone of the text.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by stewie(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
Did or has anyone gotten a text from diamond bank (for the July 24th test) indicating if he/she passed or failed. If so, cd u tell the details of how they said so? Please let the house know.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by madeojo: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
Yeah! i did received a txt from them but there was no indication like PASSED OR FAILED. It was just You WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW IN DUE COURSE. So Stewie, what s in your txt?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by stewie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
Madeojo,

this was also the case with my neigbour's. The text mentioned they'd get back to her in due course for an interview. What I want to find out is if there's anyone out there who got something otherwise, as not passing the test. I heard it was mentioned in an address to the test-takers that both SUCCESSFUL/UNSUCCESSFUL folks'll recieve a text.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by chydy: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
hei guys,
Congrats to all that passed the yesterday's test.ive gone 4 their interview before.so any one that needs tips on the interview format,can call me on 08060911681 and i will be glad to help.please my sis was invited 4 their test in owerri on monday 28th july.please i need someone that wrote yesterdays test to please call me ,or write me or better still text me your phone number, and i will sure call you to find out what areas the questions covered.my e-mail add is chydysworld@yahoo.com.she doesnt hav much time again.thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
madeojo , she said that it wasnt indicate if she passed or not.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by DAYOSEUN: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2008
HELLO HOUSE, I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM DIAMOND BANK ON SAT AFTERNNON IT GOES THUS: "SEQUEL TO YOUR APTITUDE TEST OF FRIDAY 25/07/08, BE INFORMED THAT YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL. YOU'LL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW SOONEST." PLEASE DOES ANYBODY GOT THE SAME WITH ME. MINE DID NOT READ "DUE COURSE". WHAT SHOULD WE BE EXPECTING FROM THE INTERVIEWERS? THANKS ON LOVE
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by madeojo: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
DAYOSEUN!!! where did u sit for the Diamond Bank Test?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by DAYOSEUN: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2008
ATTENTION MADEOJO!!! I DID THE TEST ON 25/07/08 AT ELEGANZA PLAZA APAPA TRAINING SCHOOL LAGOS. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR YOUR OWN PLEASE? THANKS
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by stewie(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
My neigbour said after the test, the facilitators mentioned that text messages 'll be sent to both successful/unsuccessful candidates. WHAT i NEED TO KNOW IS IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE WHO RECIEVED A MSG INDICATING FAILURE. Cause it seems everyone got the same txt.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by omama: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
hi fellows, i wrote and was also invited 4 an interview in Abuja but that was in June. they basically ask questions based on yo field of study shocked
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by olachy: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
hey house, iv bin invited for interview, its on thurs 31st, for all those who have, i have some in house tips, pls be prop. dreesed, very organised,have your facts str8 oh, date of birth, wen u entered skl and all that, there wil be two interviews so be prepared, come with all ur credentials and their photocopies, u must have at least credit in maths and english, 2 sittings at least, pls smile, do not attempt to shake the interviewers unles they attempt to shake you, do not sit until they tell u to,
hope this helps, all the best guys,
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by madeojo: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
I ve bin invited too but mine is 01/08/08. Wishin evry1 all the best.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by DAYOSEUN: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2008
HELLO MADEOJO, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. " WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR YOUR DIAMOND TEST?" I WISH YOU SUCCESS. THANK YOU. cool
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by deeptouch: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
to house
i got a similar message saying i will be invited for an interview in due course but am yet to recieve the actual interview invite like the others,
i would like to know if there are other successful candidates that are yet to be invited for interview too.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by madeojo: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
DAYOSEUN!!! I sat fot the test thesame venue as yours but it was last thursday(24/07/08)
Re: Diamond Bank Is Calling For Interview by DAYOSEUN: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2008
HELLO HOUSE, FOR THOSE THAT HAD GONE FOR INTERVIEW I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK. PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE THERE, THAT DID HIS TEST ON 25/07/08? SINCE I RECEIVED THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE, I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM DIAMOND BANK AGAIN. PLEASE ANYBODY WITH USEFUL INFO? PLEASE I BEG OOOOO

MADEOJO!!! THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

(1) (Reply)

Itf Has Started Sending Txt Msg For Interview / Vacancy For Administrative And Logistic Officer. / SAB Miller Brand Management Trainee 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.