Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Savannah Bank Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Savannah Bank Is Calling (16440 Views)

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Savannah Bank Reopens / Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savannah Bank Is Calling by sunrisegod(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2009
I recieved a text message and email yesterday that I was invited for an ability Test following my application in Savannah bank.The Test is in Stages
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by freeyemi: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2009
I was not invited by email but I checked my status online telling me I was invited
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by hopeman1: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2009
Thanks you house
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by bizbone(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2009
freeyemi:

I was not invited by email but I checked my status online telling me I was invited
freeyemi how did you check online?
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ononunu: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2009
hi guys,i an interested in the savannah job,how do i apply?
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by marvostica(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hello guys,how do i check my status i applied but haven't any txt or mail.Thanks
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Hymo(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
pls how did u guys check ur status online,i went to the site but didnt know where to check my status pls give me a hint on where to go to on the (naijaclassicjobs) to check my status.Tanks
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Michael78: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2009
I was invited too.Thank u all
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by bizbone(f): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2009
were u sent an sms or did u check online?
Michael78:

I was invited too.Thank u all
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by yesir: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2009
if this is real, upload d shortlisted candidate on nairaland platform for people 2 c,
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Temas: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2009
please house ,i applied too bet havnt got a text nor mail, i even check dat site but no where to find the shortlisted candidate list.pls help
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by semilion: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
PLS I APPLIED N DIDNT RECEIVE ANY MAIL, OR SMS HW DO I CHECK MINE PLS
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ashaby(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
pls and pls help us o. how did u check ur status pls
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by declem(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
pls and pls house,i also apply bt did not recieve any mail.how do i check my status.help pls
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by dorisbabe: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2009
Thanks.I was invited too by checking my status in the site.The invitation is in batches,you can still wait till next week for the invitation
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by register1(f): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2009
How did u guys check ur name online, cant u answer that?
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by nunuyemi: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2009
I was invited too by checking my status in their site.Thank all in naira land
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by debetmx(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
where and how did you guys check status, plz we need to know
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by marvostica(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
I just dont understand d problem with does dat said they check their status online.Abi na lst una won take.Una think say na primary school we dey?Not even one of them can read the same question that needs solution and explain how he or she checked their status online.Very bad, God will help us all if they are really calling.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Hymo(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
For Gods sake hw did u check ur status?I am suspectin foul play,luks lyke its just 1 person dat has al dose diff id,cnt understnd wch part of how did u check dey dnt undrstnd.God help us.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by nunuyemi: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
If you are shotlisted they will contact you through email and mobile phone.No cause 4 alarm.Wait till next week
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by modath(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
Dear nairalanders why are you bothered,these people hoarding this info[which am not sure they have] are the sort who are not so smart and they believe that the less people who know about the test the better their chances when the cut-off is reduced in order to accomodate the low I.Q.
people dont stress yourself,what is done in the dark will surely see the light of day,am confident someone will post the correct info.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Totfulguy: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Modath. Everything that is in 'Math' is found in 'Modath'. Thanks for your 'mathematical' analysis of the sorry state of some respondents to this thread, who have a sickening penchance for hoarding information in what is supposed to be the 'Information Age' ON a site that they are using FREE of charge. I wonder where they'd have found a voice if not for people who are liberal and have open minds. And have given them unencumbered access to a site of this nature. Don't mind them my brother.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ulol: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2009
word ;d wink
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by modath(f): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2009
De
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by debetmx(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2009
Can't you guys just please tell us how you checked if one was shortlisted plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by ashaby(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by oayombo: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
am getting cranked up already, this is so so getting funnier with each comment!
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by balk: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
pls how do you check for your status.pls i need the reply so that i can check mine.tanx
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by charleyb: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
I think the online status of a thing is not true,cos I c no reason y there can't make
it known to others. All d same, if there've started callg, we shd be checking our mails.
Re: Savannah Bank Is Calling by Totfulguy: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
Sorry Modath, There is really NO WAY of deciphering the gender of the amalgam "modath" and there is no indication as to your gender on your profile as you seem a very cautious person. In any event, am sorry about the permissible/excusable error. I will appreciate any information you or anyone one this thread may have on the Savannah Bank recruitment or any other opportunities for Entry-level applicants. You can reach me at tinkinofyou@hotmail.com. Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Like A Fraud in your workplace? / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / How Bad Is Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.