Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? (1197 Views)

Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days / LATEST 9JA SONG: You Guys Have To Listen To This / Does Anyone Remember The Days When Awilo Ruled Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? by sade511(f): 3:06am On Jun 17, 2006
Remember Toni Braxton, Boys 2 Men, Whitney Houston(before her troubles), Biggie, and Tupac.
I miss those songs being played on the radio, all we ever hear nowadays is[i] i can shake it for you daddy, candy shop here we come, shake your dreads, break you neck, f*ck you f*ck your mother, gimme that.[/i]

I know 2Pac and Biggie werent angels but they made some touching songs, songs that you can actually relate too.
Re: Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? by diddy4(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2006
yeah, i feel u. i miss 'em old jamz, what we have today is absolute garbage. music with no substance. they just record one hit and say one non-sense that sounds nice to the ear and dey bring it out. back in d day, 2pac and biggie and some other old fellas made songs that will motivate you and keep you going even when u think u can't make it.

i still tune up to ma oldies. i have enough collections of oldies both tupac and biggie, i have all their albums. they produced what i call music with substance not absolute garbage with no real meaning but some bull shiit jargons.

aint nothing like playing a good old slow jamz oldie when u with your girl. it is so relaxing. wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? by SvS(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2006
talking of toni braxton,i love her music.the oldies i love are
whitney houston
gabrielle
toni braxton
aretha franklin
dionne warwick

ill think of more soon
Re: Dont You Guys Miss The Good Old Days When People Made Real Music? by genre(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
AM FEELING YOU AM YOUNG BUT LOVE THE OLDIES AM TALKIN BOUT TINA CHARLES,ABBA, ACE OF BASE,YVONNE HELLMAN,MARVIN GAYE,OTIS REDDING, AND EM OTHER CLASSIC ACTS BUT I THINK THEY ARE NEW GUYS DOING QUALITY MSIC THOUGH, !

(1) (Reply)

Mi Vs Kelly Hansome (who Hits Where It Really Hurts?) / New Banger From Terry G – "my Lord" / Download New Hit by Ubazik ft Wizkid Mp3 Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.