Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana (9456 Views)

Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Proverbialpoet: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
11million naira worth of highing elements..... Una wan high like d most high God...... Country pple, investigate dis mata cos police sell am chop...... Bt b4 una sell am..... Gimme som make i put am 4 my xmas rice wink
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by obailala(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
For all we know these 2 'suspects' may actually be telling the truth.. I dont trust the Nigerian police.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by redsun(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Man! Weed is cheap in Nigeria. 11million yeye naira for all that unadulterated lot.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by oduaboy1: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
I made frontpage waoooh
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by seangy4konji: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
boys will not be smiling from this news
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by kabba7(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
exxell: Meanwhile, This afternoon in my crib.....

Na so una dey smoke smoke Taba iblis small time now crase go land for una,, people wey no sabi go say na witch dem no go no say na Igbo (ganga ) make una head scatter.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Kayode4un: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2013
weed na vegetable .. una stop dem .pls also stop does with efo shoko ad gure !! make vegetable no dae market again .. dis injustice ..let us blow our weed in peace ohh ..
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Odunharry(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2013
e-war no go dy...all d bigot mak una hide face
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2013
rasojie: Why arrest people for selling a natural plant, made by God for the benefit of man

Legalize it, dont criticize it, i will advertise it, and you must patronize it!! cheesy

Meth, cocaine and other hard drugs are natural and are made by God too. So should we make them legal too?

You should think before you open your mouth to talk next time.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by redsun(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

Meth, cocaine and other hard drugs are natural and are made by God too. So should we make them legal too?

You don't compare those toxic man made destructive concortions with natural herbs. That is a big fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by musaajebor(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Haba it is a natural something na.
Wetin be dis
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2013
redsun:

You don't compare those toxic man made destructive concortions with natural herbs. That is a big fallacy.

You're wrong bro, very wrong. To make weed, you apply water to the plant, you apply manure too, and since it's often home grown, it's logical that they must have applied salix spp or auxins. Those compositions grow the weed and they are all naturally made by God.

So if you use naturally made by God ingredients to make cocaine. Don't play smart by labelling it as toxic chemicals because weed itself has a high toxicity level of over 27%.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by shizzle11(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Funny how they are quick to feign ignorance as soon as they are caught....chai!, police don't foil some people plan to hammer grin
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by mikky2k2(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2013
bom bom Claat.......
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by kayojosephy(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2013
dat awkward moment when police reach dia station and give out 1 sack each to dia smoking officers as xmas souvenir....
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by bfmconcepts: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2013
kayojosephy: dat awkward moment when police reach dia station and give out 1 sack each to dia smoking officers as xmas souvenir....
Yes oooooooooooo, most of them dey smoke am wellaaa
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Igbo featuring Yoruba abi Yoruba ft Igbo, no beating of tribal war drums kai...

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by chris365(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2013
chai!! see excess kpoli wey don waste. chai!! my heart bleeds
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Ryda(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Free those dude jor...they supply kpoli for d nation so what is the need for their arrest? angry
Almost all the oga at d top dey kpoli what else?
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Natureboyfk(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2013
'intercepted 646 bags of weed suspected to be marijuana'...BTW does it mean d nigerian police did nt open d bags to check?y r they suspecting? Abeg mke una no dull my igbo supplies abeg!!
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

Hello, i hope you are ok, hw d f**k do you compare herb and other drugs.
METH and Coke undergo many chemical processes to produce a strong addictive drug renowned for knocking people off senses.
But herb is natural. i dont know of the chemicals you are talking bout. where i live the herb is grown naturally, just like any other vegetable.

You hate it...i know....but dont give it a bad name.

TEAM #LEGALIZEIT!

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by GGfadar(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2013
rasojie: Why arrest people for selling a natural plant, made by God for the benefit of man

Legalize it, dont criticize it, i will advertise it, and you must patronize it!! cheesy

Waaseere joor
promo sef must dey o........
Buy 1 get 2 free in any quantity.......
One pinch 2 free
one bag 2 free
One truck 2 free.......... cool

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by marley145: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
They must release them.

What wrong have they done? angry
u dnt need to talk yet,when weed go scarce for town,dem go see wetin dem use dia hand cause for dem selves
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Onyenna(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2013
s!s! afrika:
I love me some Cannabis sativa; its good for the blood.

I love u!!!
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by batstan(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

Eerrrrmmm Adonbilivit........they r proccessed
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by thaoriginator: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
I love high grade marijuana, real sticky brown no seeds, no sticks.. Pass me some of that oily sh'it. That kushit!
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by batstan(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Hahahahaha grin No tribal e-war on this. The Aboki driver zab leave the mugus. *Blending SK in a corner and watching* angry
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by kayo80(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

Use your brain. Meth and Cocaine are processed drugs...weed is weed...a natural growing green plant.
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by alorabullet: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can't you read her statement well before commenting? She said she was not not on the damn truck. I don't even trust the Nigerian Police, there is every possibility they took her to make up their stories. Also it iOS equally possible she is an accomplice but all accused persons are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law. At least that was what we were told.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
DO YOU SEE IGBO AND YORUBA KNEW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Becuz this story involve the two tribe you no go hear thier tribalism and bigotry.HMMM THIS TWO TRIBE Self.smh
Re: Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
the relative peace we are experiencing is not because its two tribes involved but because everything is situated in the atmosphere of herb and you know herb maketh peace so lively up yourself and kush up!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos / Police Kill 23 Suspected Terrorists, 37 Others Arrested In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.