Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ (1286 Views)

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians, Police ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ by paulpromise: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2013
[THE EX ARMED ROBBER THAT MET JESUS CHRIST]

And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.

Bro. Fetus has received the mercy of GOD read below:

MY name is Fetus, i have been robbing since i was a young boy, it happened that one day i was watching television and in the cause of it, i saw people robbing in that movie i was watching and the spirit in that movie said to me, you can do likewise, but i told the spirit that i want to become a medical doctor and not an armed robber and he said don't worry join robbery and the spirit entered me.
So one day i went to a place to eat and i saw some guys there drinking and they offer me drink but i told them i don't drink alcohol, and they gave me malt, they asked me what kind of job i was doing i told them am schooling, they told me they were into car dealing, not knowing they were into armed robbery, it came to pass that one day i decided to run away from my parent and join them in car dealing, so one night i woke up and found guns and bullets around the house where we were living, they open up to me that this is there business, i made up my mind to join them in there evil work, And it came to pass, one day they took me to a native doctor for empowerment and protection, and the native doctor told me to bring a new born baby, I told him i don't know how to get one, he ordered me to get married after which if the woman gets pregnant i should inform him, so i got married and when my wife became pregnant i inform the native doctor and he told me to bring her to the burial ground, i did as he said and brought her, i killed her and removed the child from her womb and also the plate center, i drank her blood. SO this was how i continued my evil work, I started robbing from one place to another, the first place i went to robe was the house of a nursing mother who just gave birth to a new born baby, i entered her house through the wall because i have the power to do that know matter how you luck your door, when i entered her house i asked her for money and she said they don't have money that the only money left in the house was the money they want to use for the baby naming ceremony, and she pointed to me were the money was i went there i took it, after which i collected the baby from her hands and heat the baby on the wall and the baby died and the woman began to plead with me in tears but i shot her to death and remove her heart and drank her blood, i sell part of her body to pastors, this are the names of pastors that buys human part from me, prophet Ajanoku, prophet Samson Ayorinde, prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade [Baba lion of Judah], Ajanoku is the head in the kingdom of darkness, he use to sleep with women and take away there glory, also this man called guru mara-haji he normally eat human flesh, i also want to warn women about the use of relaxer, its been produce by the queen of coast they use the sperm of man to do it.
ONE day i went to the bank to robe, that day i decide not to kill anyone, but after our operation i told some of my members to move forward which they did but my wife refused to move she decided to stay at my back not knowing that there was a police man up stair watching us, as we were moving the police man shut my wife when i turned back i discover that she was dead, with that anger i went back to the bank and killed every body inside, both little children, i drank there blood and cut there body in pieces and sold it, i remember also how i killed my junior brother whom i loved so much, before i killed him he pleaded and ask me for mercy, but there was know mercy in me any more, i shot him to death, there was this boy also who was giving scholarship from secondary school to the university and after that he will be sent abroad, i killed that boy and wasted is destiny, i know i don't deserve mercy at all. one day we went to robe and one of my member a female lady was shut i took her to the hospital and she began to preach to me to stop all that am doing, she also prayed for me that GOD will show me mercy, she also asked GOD for mercy and she died, after her death i took her body and cut it in pieces and sell her body to people, i was so heartless and without mercy, i love to drink blood a lot and i love to eat the breast of a woman the most.
so this was how i met JESUS CHRIST, one day i was arrested by the police and was taken to the prison, while in the prison pastors came and preach to us and gave us bible but i used mine to smoke, there was this young boy that was in the prison with me, he always preach to me and tell me about JESUS not knowing the boy was JESUS himself, one night i woke up from sleep and found out that the boy has change to a very tall person on the floor, i saw blood all over is body i saw holes in is hands and on is foot and i shouted JESUS and he vanished, still yet I was harden until it came to a certain day when they decided to kill us by hanging, when it got to my turn they put rope on my neck as they were about to remove the chair under me a police man ran toward us and said the governor of the state as order for our release, that was how i was release, yet I wanted to continue in robbery, but on night I was sleeping and found myself in hell, while in hell i was tormented by demons, Satan began to laugh at me saying, i have been waiting for you, i saw my mother, father and my younger brother who i killed in hell, my mother was saying who will bring me out of this place, i saw many pastors in hell, prophet, evangelist and even those we call our father in the LORD are in hell suffering, suddenly in hell the LORD JESUS appeared in hell and brought me out and said 'LAST CHANCE' he also took me to heaven and showed me many things, before now i thought Satan is the most powerful not knowing that JESUS CHRIST is more powerful than Satan, while in heaven i was told that JESUS died on the cross for me.
i remember when i killed i will go back to Satan and ask him what next? he will ask me to go and kill the false Christians and i will go, if I appear in your house and you don't have the mark on you, i will kill you and drink your blood, because every true Christian have a mark on them, i have killed many false Christians and pastors because they don't have the mark on them GALATINS-6-17,i also drink there blood after killing them. i use to sell human part to musicians also, there are many musicians here in Nigeria that worship Satan and belongs to the church of Satan like P-square, D-bang, 2 face and many others.

BRETHREN i cant type all that he said but he said many things, but have made the point.
Re: Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ by zeelo2014: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Cock & bull story. They just formulate one story & start selling the CD for N100 on the streets for gullible people to buy.
Re: Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ by Adeoba10(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai... First time i will see a useless post online, people can lie? You have d power to pass 2ru walls, yet u cant go to CBN, U b tested and trusted fool. U also saw Bros J in prison. OmGod!!! Abi na nollyhood movie u dey try summarize 4 us? Wehrey don login 4 ur body.
Re: Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ by Filmewell(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
mmmmmm
Re: Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ by JumaiM(f): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2013
I don't believe ds crap.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist/pagan/agnostic Front Page Material / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Church And Certain Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.