Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] (4282 Views)

A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus / You Cannot Be A Christian If You Have Not Met Jesus Christ / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Juanvi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Post credit: http://netnaij.com

65-year-old Sibusiso Mthembu, from the South African KwaZulu-Natal tells it in all seriousness. And who knows, he may even be telling the truth about having visited heaven four times, so far.

The first time was in 1998, and subsequent visits were made in 2004, 2006, and 2008.

It all started in 1993, when a white man (an angel, apparently) paid him a visit and told him he was needed in heaven.

And now, after several visits, he’s drawing a map to make sure the rest of us ‘unlucky’ ones get what he’s talking about.

But it’s not the fact that he took a few vacations to heaven or even that he’s drawing a map that amuses me. It’s more to do with the stuff he says he’s seen and done there.

According to Mthembu, there are 11 heavens in all, and he was taken to the fifth one, Crista, first. It was there, in a city called Sharmoy, that he claims to have met Jesus.

The main heaven is Salem, he says, where God’s temple is located. God is apparently in his youth, and of a Grayish complexion. Jesus is white. He saw God for the first time during his second trip, on a planet called Jadalem that’s mostly covered in water and ice.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dEiMCYFMkyQ/U_rh-n5GfFI/AAAAAAABzz0/J1Eck8IFGKU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
* The ‘map of heaven’ drawn by Mthembu

Mthembu’s other sightings include Moses, Elijah, and Abel. He also explored the Marshnode City, which is the place people go to when they die, to get reincarnated.

But here’s the weirdest of all his tales – he says that the people who predicted the end of the world in May last year weren’t entirely incorrect.

Mthembu seems to have eavesdropped on an important meeting in the heavens, where the biggest war against Satanism was being discussed.

The war is supposed to have been launched on May 23rd, so we’re basically on a countdown to the absolute end.

The map isn’t ready yet, but Mthembu is already worried about counterfeit versions. “People must come and see the map as one day someone from Japan or China or Britain will design a map of heaven and the people of South Africa will have forgotten that the map was originally made in South Africa,” he says.

Perhaps he needs to patent his creation. And while he’s at it, write a fantasy novel and strike a movie deal too?

Post credit: http://netnaij.com
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by opportunist: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
I dunno but 4 som1 who has been 2 heaven he still cares a lot abt the earthly thingz.undecided
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by SirElaw(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
If this people catch this thread ehn?...

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't believe this.

Exodus 33:18-20
18Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

20But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

11 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Waht a BIG JOKE. . May GOD 4GIVE U

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Dreal1247: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Every visit and encounter with heaven that is not in line with the word of God is a hoax.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Komedy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mad world
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Weah96: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't believe this.

Exodus 33:18-20
18Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

20But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by wirelessssss(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Heaven heaven heaven
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by wirelessssss(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Heaven heaven heaven

wow, his heaven try sha. obviously he stored up quite enough treasures there
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by wirelessssss(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Heaven heaven heaven

wow, his heaven try sha. obviously he stored up quite 'enough' treasures there
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by tolugar: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Gen 32:24 And Jacob was left alone. And a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day. God disguised himself and wrestled with him. He did not see God in his Full Glory else he would have died.

( 1 Tim. 6:15-16)--“He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.”

( John 1:18) “No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.”

4 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Lailerh(f): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
He's probably high on crack
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by seankay(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mehn dis man is what we call a regular visitor. What's he smoking sef?
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Bsmartt(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
From an Islamic perspective you can't even face God. Because he's surrounded by light that is beyond our vision. therefore, this man is high on weed or coke. May God forgive him for his action.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by parrotibaba(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
ppl seeing God ,heaven n hell since 200bc
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Aphex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
No one would ever believe this...I'm happy my brothers are supporting the opposition with good bible verses.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by ntyce(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Aro patient
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by AbdH: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Laughable!!

By the way, didn't this man just confirm that God is quite different from Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Sarimah(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
If he said he saw only jesus moses nd others I would have believed...

But God??

Nehhhh... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
One word- Business
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Tomeseen(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
The grass this guy smoked is ETISALAT quality. 'now you are talking' SMH

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
No "selfies" with jesus and moses and he wants me to believe him? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by gen2briz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Walahi weed no good

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by kandiikane(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
So..He could have seen God but as a different being hence why he said 'young'. Maybe he saw him as he perceived him to be....

I had a dream once as a child and it was him, but I can't remember his face neither his voice but I do remember the light, the figure and his smile. Come see laugh wey dem laugh when I told my family the next day. grin

Point is, it is possible for God to be seen as human or an animal, spirit whatever and you can say you have 'seen' God because he has no literal form but he can be anything and everything.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Profcamsey(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Diz ll make FP...
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Rikidony(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
THINGS LIKE THIS I DONT DISPUTE COS THERE MIGHT BE AN AUTA OF TRUTH MA 2CENT.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
kandiikane: So..He could have seen God but as a different being hence why he said 'young'. Maybe he saw him as he perceived him to be....

I had a dream once as a child and it was him, but I can't remember his face neither his voice but I do remember the light, the figure and his smile. Come see laugh wey dem laugh when I told my family the next day. grin

Point is, it is possible for God to be seen as human or an animal, spirit whatever and you can say you have 'seen' God because he has no literal form but he can be anything and everything.

The man weed don dey high you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by nairamaverick(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
he should ask the angel to take on a visit to hell.
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by rattlesnake(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Caliphate
Re: Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] by olashas(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
No signed autographs from Moses or Abel undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Punishing Gay Nigerians" -jos Archbishop Ignatius Kaigamatells FG / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. / Photos From Archbishop Benson Idahosa 20years Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.