Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent (28433 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Who Knows How Much LASACO Insurance Company Pay Marketers / Vacancies For Marketers, IT, Office Assistant In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Atyem(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
I took up the job in 2011. salary was not revealed during d 3 days training. on getting to my branch, I was told salary would be 20k + commission. the old marketers were not smiling, their body language said it all. that was my first and last day there

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
30k.... Asked a friend of mine...
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by saintfizzo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
I worked dere for one month,I cldnt leave d first salary,cos dt will pay for d money wasted travelling for interviews n all undecided
IMO bleep FCMB cool
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by oluxy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Diamond pays 28k. Could that be they are the highest payer of marketers?
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Sapphire86(f): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o! What happened to the days when armed robber salary of 170 - 200k was reigning for ET level?
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by titian67: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please,who knows how much diamond bank pays their marketers?
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by billtommy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Can one do this job for 6 months without showing up? Want to know if I can focus on my masters programme and at d same time pick up the job for experience sake.
And how much is expected monthly?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Saraha1(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oh lord of mercy.How person go waka for hot sun , enter road even when it rainly and at the end 20k would be given as reward? I tire for this our country called Naja.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Laeroy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
FCMB presently pays 25k, I worked with them for two months, I swear I culdnt wait for the month to end before I took to my heels.....Working with them is what I'll describe as SLAVERY at its peak........
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Slimmos(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Than goin to dat bank to stress my self and subject my self to slavery...i rather.....continue with my photographing and editing work.....in a month..if i get many occasion...i get Tripple of dat money

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by handsome86(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
tj-dj:
25-30k and its impossible to meet their target, apart from the salary you also earn commision on targets but the commission is so small that you hardly earn 50 naira per every million brought in, i did the job in 2009. We had our training in Apapa,apart from the stupid salary paid you are expected to dress in expensive suit and wear powerful white and blue shirt that will attract potential account opening persons......rubbish work,i still have their lapel at home to remind me of slave labour i went through that year
25k they the pay
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by handsome86(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Atyem: I took up the job in 2011. salary was not revealed during d 3 days training. on getting to my branch, I was told salary would be 20k + commission. the old marketers were not smiling, their body language said it all. that was my first and last day there
that bank na useless bank , the 25k they the pay graduate,IT and oND .
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by abdulkayus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Did their aptitude test, succeed. Did their interview too and also succeed. Was call for documentation bt i didnt show up cos i already know d renumeration. 25K per month. And if u didnt meet d target, n salary for u. Bt if u meet like half of more than half of d target, half of ur salary will be paid. The target os 2,5 to 3 million for a month. And if u meet the target, it will be increase again. Commission is like 0.05 or somethin like that. Nobody tel me to pick race.
And FCMB are alwaus lookin for marketers almost all d tym
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by dammytosh: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sapphire86: Na wa o! What happened to the days when armed robber salary of 170 - 200k was reigning for ET level?

ET earns around the amount you quoted after tax.

The job function here is called DSA (Direct Sales Agent) . The terms of work is clearly stated. You decide to choose it or abandon it.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by dammytosh: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Slimmos: Than goin to dat bank to stress my self and subject my self to slavery...i rather.....continue with my photographing and editing work.....in a month..if i get many occasion...i get Tripple of dat money

lol , take ur photography seriously, You can earn more than triple. Plenty people have resigned at very high level to face photography.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by obinna002: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Can't believe this,20k for Graduates , this is really serious,wats this country turning into, this is complete Slavery
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Tinyemeka(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
What do they pay entry level Operations staff?
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by sylve11: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
blank: 45k and they reduce the amount as you fail to meet your target. So you can end up being paid 5k a month.

tell me this is not true. grin cool
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Rejoice5000(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have been invited 2 their interview,their pay is based on commissions.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Beesluv: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
moscobabs: Marketer in FCMB collect #20k as basic,housing and feeding but their minimum commision is almost 70k base on target

That's nt true, its btw 25k - 40k . The comm isnt up to that
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by temmytayur(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
But how desperate can Nigerian graduates be to go for a 20k marketing job, when i came back from service i got a marketing job with GTB for 58k i didnt do it oooo cos i knew it was gonna be hell. Now i dey do my MLM pase pase no boss, sack and target wahala Nigerian graduate i beg make una grow ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by ichidodo: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
My GOD, i can earn more than that just sittin @ home doing nothing,My GOD

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by temmytayur(f): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
You can never be a millionaire in another man's business.It is high time we start doing things for ourselves. If you really need to be independent and get paid for every bit of strenght you use on your work daily join Trevo MLM like for real it pays. Goodluck to you job searcherssssssss.............
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by 24in7: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
that's called "hand to mouth salary" grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by keetel(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
20k, d one i knw bt is on contract basis that if they dont meet up dia target they will be sacked.. Ur equal 2 an Errand boy/girl
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Slimmos(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
dammytosh:

lol , take ur photography seriously, You can earn more than triple. Plenty people have resigned at very high level to face photography.
Nasoo oo my brother....am still an undergraduate ooo..but mehn i cant even remember wen last i ask my parent for money..and not dat am old or somtin...just clock 20years....wen ever i go to my parent's house cuz i hav my own house, i do give my younger ones money....and my bank account rocks...dont think i can b broke till i finish school...my brother...govt work no b by force.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now / My Near Death Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.