Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? (42728 Views)

2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / Entry Level Graduate Recruitment At Etisalat, February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by genbaks(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Please I would like someone to help with the aforementioned topic. Thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Uchboggy(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:

Don't mislead people,if you don't know. Keep quite.

@OP depending on you location its 58,000 except in Lagos pH and abuja which are 64,000

Hope this helps

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by ignis: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Uchboggy:

@OP depending on you location its 58,000 except in Lagos pH and abuja which are 64,000
Hope this helps

Is this for contract staff or entry level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by tolulope1993: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2016
64k for lagos/Abuja/Ph
.54k for other locations..Please if i may ask?have u been called for training??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by tolulope1993: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
its for contract staff...tellers r contract/outsourced staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Icon4s(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Uchboggy:

Hope this helps

What disaster has befallen Nigerian youths. That was d range of salaries for entry level in d banks when i was a banker abt 10yrs ago. Then we were still complaining which led some of us to d Oil and Gas industry. 60K of as at 2006 should be valued at like 200K plus now.

What can some1 do with a 60k/month salary these days?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Cholls(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

What disaster has befallen Nigerian youths. That was d range of salaries for entry level in d banks when i was a banker abt 10yrs ago. Then we were still complaining which lead some of to d Oil and Gas industry. 60K of as at 2006 should be valued at like 200K plus now.

my brother na there make you dey...........I have seen people who are surviving with as little as N15000 in Lagos..............You better wake up.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Ojestas(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

What disaster has befallen Nigerian youths. That was d range of salaries for entry level in d banks when i was a banker abt 10yrs ago. Then we were still complaining which lead some of to d Oil and Gas industry. 60K of as at 2006 should be valued at like 200K plus now.

Abi now
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by cr7lomo: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother na there make you dey...........I have seen people who are surviving with as little as N15000 in Lagos..............You better wake up.

This is the type of mentality that made Mr okoros kids ask " dad where were u when others were making money"

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by OBTMOS(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2016
R-kelly....she deserves now playing!
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Vhalentino09(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Sincerely, I don't know......... I just want to comment sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Cholls(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
cr7lomo:

This is the type of mentality that made me okoros kids ask " dad where were u when others were making money"
my brother who's talking about mentality here.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Just passing

Una well done

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by killercute16(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
mteew
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by fretfingers: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP,

To the best of my knowledge, it depends on the outsourced firm that seconds you to the bank.I don't think they'd pay you more than 50 - 70k. ICSL pay less compared to Uconnect.

Note:: marketers, tellers/cashiers, CCO's and others are contract staff in banks. The authorizers/checkers e.g the BM n Co (probably 5 or less) are the only proffessional/real staff of the bank in most branch.

Most of the staff are outsourced/contract staff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by niggi4life(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
In as much as I won't say there aren't people earning that low, but I can guarantee you their lives must be "Hell"... Even regular bus conductors and drivers earn over 60K monthly.
Those people earning 15k per month wont bother dreaming of renting a good apartment or settling down in Lagos

FYI: I was earning 15K as an IT student in 2002, that was 14 years ago!!!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by officialteemi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
survival
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
The hustle is cold and bloody!

BSc is pure water

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Viktor1983(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
it's less than $200 now, in some months if will be less than $150.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by butanep(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
All I know is that Banks no longer respect graduate as before... they now take graduate as beggars that's the reason a manager can wake up on morning and start sacking.

The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is really alarming. FG keep building more schools without building industries and factories.NYSC keep expanding their batches without seeing up a viable vocational centre where corps members can acquire good skills to be self employed. Jamb candidate keep raising without proper structure.

I really don't understand but if we keep going this way, some graduate might become beggars in the street someday. No one should natured the mindset of going to school because you want to get a fanstatic job. Train your mind as an undergraduate to engage in something you can do without your certificate.

Now to the question. Unity bank can't pay more than 70k for entry level.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by bdemix(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes ,I mean One Day

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by funnynation(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:
OP,

To the best of my knowledge, it depends on the outsourced firm that seconds you to the bank.I don't think they'd pay you more than 50 - 70k. ICSL pay less compared to Uconnect.

Note:: marketers, tellers/cashiers, CCO's and others are contract staff in banks. The authorizers/checkers e.g the BM n Co (probably 5 or less) are the only proffessional/real staff of the bank in most branch.

Most of the staff are outsourced/contract staff.
can i ve the site of that uconnect? Pls their website
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Dindondin(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
tolulope1993:
64k for lagos/Abuja/Ph
.54k for other locations..Please if i may ask?have u been called for training??
that's small.
considering the stress of the job.
but in Nigeria, graduates are left with little opportunities.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Dexema(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
that's why I sometimes hate the corporate world cos it's full of packaged lies, wearing suit nd tie while suffering and some big bosses and shareholders will be feeding fat on the sweat of young workers in a selfish bid to post profits..Jehovah is watching in HD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by yunglivochi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
jxt here 2 read conments & probably learn kissjxt here 2 read conments & probably learn
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
So I will remember to come and give you answers when I chat a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by viviangist: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Uchboggy:

Hope this helps

Nice One , while Blogging Pays $1500 every month. /..... Like nw is 600,000 every month.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Urine: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

I don't agree with you, got into banking 06/07 and my starting salary was double of the figure you gave, most of my mates at Oceanic and Stanbic were even earning more than me. Salaries dropped immediately Sanusi started his tsunami.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen This Before / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.