Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari (36708 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by rexbuton: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
ajilay: Mr asari dokubo you are a man of integrity,so please do it right.enough of all this insurgency.
the multi nationals have sponsored corruption and insurgency in a greater measure! Instead of developing host communities, they prefer to give a fraction of the money to these executive thugs, When they know that these guys would never buy a shovel, let alone repair roads or construct creek shelters. Even if the country divides today, the south doesn't have any credible administrator, as we Are all rogues and have been implicated in the corruption game! asari is a Very smart guy, But he has no influence on insurgency because he has sold himself out, he now speak For his pockets.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Who will deliver this confused man from himself?.I don't care how much you and your cohorts have syphoned but all i know is that a time of reckoning is coming.And on your so called glorified secondary school,i know you can't give what you don't have.My people use to say 'Ile lati nko eso rode',that is your home should have a semblance of whom you are outside.An empty barrel they say,makes the loudest noise!

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
rexbuton: Bottom line is that he's a thief too, just like ibori, odili, lucky, tompolo and the others.. He made his money from illegal bunkering and amnesty grants! We south-southerners do not need these guys as they've failed us ! Nigeria must divide, and May thunder rip open anybody linking us with biafra! South-South is not biafra, we already have enough thieves, gays and traitors here
are u sure u r frm ND?NO OFFENCE PLS!

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by nduchucks: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
I will commit my resources towards going 'our seperate ways' as soon as bright minds can proffer viable solutions to these issues:

1) How do we share the assets jointly owned without bloodshed. Assets like seaports, airports, investments in developing natural resources?

I invite brilliant minds to list potential solutions to this problem. I have more but let's start with this.

It is not enough to lazily yell separation without any framework which wouldn't lead to unnecessary violence. I humbly await reasonable contributions.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by samtin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
But on a serious note,, 'Nigeria needs to put religion aside"... Whether islam or christianity... these religions were brought to us but its unfortunate we carry things too much more than ourselves and thats why we cant grow as a nation behind religious standards... sometyms i wish we can go back to our practicing of JUJU lyk our ancestors and may be we'll learn to love one another again instead of this Christian and Muslim thing... JUST SAYING
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by emmyoha87(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
If Nigeria splits,we would continue splitting until some Families even become Countries.
We have more to gain by living and working together,there's nothing impossible for the human mind to solve. If we solve the problem "Nigeria" we would be unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by rexbuton: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
olala32: are u sure u r frm ND?NO OFFENCE PLS!
of course! I dont support militancy in any guise, but asari and his likes brought a certain level of awareness to the underdevelopment issue, and the backdoor settlements they were paid were used For acquiring personal assets. Instead of being foolish and training the hausa, he should sponsor his brothers over here in the creeks. When the niger-deltan is educated, he Can boldly that he must be employed in top positions in oil and gas corps and their allied services, and nobody would argue, as they produce the oil that powers the economy
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by victorD3: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ayatullah: @Asari Dokubo, your Islamic experience is quite interesting, but our noble Prophet Muhammad(SAWS) has warned us seriously against taking side based on ethnic affiliation. You have to be very careful therefore not to destroy your Islam by blindly following your fellow Ijawman GEJ. By the way have you preached Islam to him?

It seems all your Islam permits is maiming and killing of christains

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Cubeet: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Everybody is tired of Nigeria even the boko haram boys are tired of Nigeria, Lets DIVIDE it
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by hotwax: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
EngrH: Why are the yorubas afraid of break-up? Is it because a ND is saying it? Smh. @topic, we biafrans support your dream sir

No we are not. We stand to gain the most.

Imagine Lagos will be ours alone and nobody will come and cause overloading again. I am looking forward for that break-up

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Sheenor: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks: I will commit my resources towards going 'our seperate ways' as soon as bright minds can proffer viable solutions to these issues:

1) How do we share the assets jointly owned without bloodshed. Assets like seaports, airports, investments in developing natural resources?

I invite brilliant minds to list potential solutions to this problem. I have more but let's start with this.

It is not enough to lazily yell separation without any framework which wouldn't lead to unnecessary violence. I humbly await reasonable contributions.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
The FGN of course. It was never a good idea to reward armed bandits kidnappers and muderers. They should just have been wiped out.
That money they spent on appeasing these drug-addicted thugs should have been used in Social Development Projects in the Niger Delta

Well you can pay a courtesy call to the Plateau and ask Gowon, then to Abeokuta hilltop, Minna hilltop(s), APC hq. and a couple of grave sides in Kano. Ask them how they could not invest in social amenities and feather the nest of the golden egg laying goose. 50 years of neglect, 50 years of leaving kerosine drenched children to play with matches created the Asaris of today. Sorry. People are not poor for lack of opportunities but wasted ones.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by olabukola: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks: I will commit my resources towards going 'our seperate ways' as soon as bright minds can proffer viable solutions to these issues:

all seaport and airport in Yoruba nation belongs to us. Anything in ur region belongs to you. It's only oil that we sit and talk/negotiate how to share the revenue. National debt also will be shared. Since the north claims higher population they will get high share of the debt.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by confusion247(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: including their leaders and people. They need total deliverance.
No I disagree with you. What they need is separation from hypocritical One Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Reference(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
The FGN of course. It was never a good idea to reward armed bandits kidnappers and muderers. They should just have been wiped out.
That money they spent on appeasing these drug-addicted thugs should have been used in Social Development Projects in the Niger Delta

Well you can pay a courtesy call to the Plateau and ask Gowon, then to Abeokuta hilltop, Minna hilltop(s), APC hq. and a couple of grave sides in Kano. Ask them how they could not invest in social amenities and feather the nest of the golden egg laying goose. 50 years of neglect, 50 years of leaving kerosine drenched children to play with matches created the Asaris of today. Sorry. People are not poor for lack of opportunities but wasted ones. It is so, so ironic that the education he and others were denied that would have made his likes more cultured and hence acceptable to his stiff upper-lipped critics is his primary drive today. Yet he is still criticised. Some will never see the elephant even if it sat on their heads.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by confusion247(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
olabukola: all seaport and airport in Yoruba nation belongs to us. Anything in ur region belongs to you. It's only oil that we sit and talk/negotiate how to share the revenue. National debt also will be shared. Since the north claims higher population they will get high share of the debt.
Oil belongs to Niger delta people and other regions that it was located. As for dept, it will be shared as you said. Disintegration is the answer.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by mike404(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
olala32: are u sure u r frm ND?NO OFFENCE PLS!
OLALA SUFRI DEY EXPOSE OUR SOUTH WEST BROTHERS HERE grin

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by rexbuton: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013

if the country divides today, iT is Very possible that host states would lay claims to the assets present in their states especially fixed assets like ports ! An equitable means would have been to analyse the source of the revenue with Which the assets were acquired, then they would be shared on a pro-rata basis. For example, assets acquired in the pre-crude era, would most probably be have been gotten with proceeds from agriculture and mining sectors, So there's is nothing wrong in pushing these things things to those agro centres, it would particularly be possible For movable infrastructure. We would also have to pay attention to depreciation of these assets over time and there would be compensation. Military equipment, vessels, technology could be shared this way. Then For assets acquired in the oil era, the oil producing Areas would receive preference before others, because the advent of oil heralded the death of other sectors. The only exception would be lagos, due to The monies accrued from import duties and tariffs. This is just one option, more to follow...

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
hotwax:
No we are not. We stand to gain the most.
Imagine Lagos will be ours alone and nobody will come and cause overloading again. I am looking forward for that break-up
You shouldn't if you know what's good for you. There won't ever be a breakup but in the event of war its literally every man for himself and the law of the jungle. Rocket fire won't discriminate between residents and indigenes

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by DerideGull(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tolexander: Starting a university cos of bilingual!

Trying to invest in Benin Republic cos of his plan to destabilize the nation abi? He thinks he is wise!

Thank God Benin Republic is also part of western nigerian. I trust musiwa, he will burn everything.

I knew this line, “Thank God Benin Republic is also part of western Nigerian”, is a sure thing that will come from a Yoruba peep when the talk of national conference thickens. It has been Itsekiri are Yoruba and now Benin Republic is part of western region of Nigeria. I guess you have to deal with Dokubo Asari in order to claim Benin Republic.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Reference(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:

Well you can pay a courtesy call to the Plateau and ask Gowon, then to Abeokuta hilltop, Minna hilltop(s), APC hq. and a couple of grave sides in Kano. Ask them how they could not invest in social amenities and feather the nest of the golden egg laying goose. 50 years of neglect, 50 years of leaving kerosine drenched children to play with matches created the Asaris of today. Sorry. People are not poor for lack of opportunities but wasted ones. It is so, so ironic that the education he and others were denied that would have made his likes more cultured and hence acceptable to his stiff upper-lipped critics is his primary drive today. Yet he is still criticised. Some will never see the elephant even if it sat on their heads.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
ODU'A REPUBLIC ENTRY VISA REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONALITIES: The embassy of the odu'a republic hereby announce the requirements needed for the application of entry visa into odu'a republic: (1)Prospective travellers must undergo and pass compulsory yoruba-ijebu language course, which shall by taught by yoruba linguists and professors (2)Prospective travellers must have their face lacerated with yoruba-owu tribal marks by yoruba surgeons and doctors (3)Prospective travellers must be placed under compuslory six months daily diet of amala and ewedu soup by yoruba nutritionists and dieticians (4)Prospective travellers must at the embassy pay a sum of 1million awo-(odu'a republic currency) into the ibadan administrative government account of the odu'a republic.

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by confusion247(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Reference:

They are nor seeing the elephant because Asari called for disintegration of Hypocritical One Nigeria. You and I knew that northerners and their western slaves hates that word "disintegration" with passion.

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by devour129: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think everything about Nigerian politics is cursed . Power was in the north for years,its still the poorest side of Nigeria .power moved to the nd,they haven't even dug a borehole with all the money allocated to them, I think power should go to the east then we know it has gone full cycle and only then it will dawn on us all how foolish we have been by putting ethnicity in what ever we do. Then we all go back to the draw board and marshal out a new Nigeria.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
DerideGull:

I knew this line, “Thank God Benin Republic is also part of western Nigerian”, is a sure thing that will come from a Yoruba peep when the talk of national conference thickens. It has been Itsekiri are Yoruba and now Benin Republic is part of western region of Nigeria. I guess you have to deal with Dokubo Asari in order to claim Benin Republic.

Deal with Dokubo Asari in order to claim Benin Republic? Are you talking of the same Benin where he was caged like a little birdie?
You make me laugh.

6 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by hotwax: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
You shouldn't if you know what's good for you. There won't ever be a breakup but in the event of war its literally every man for himself and the law of the jungle. Rocket fire won't discriminate between residents and indigenes

Who will be firing rocket?

Olodo. Do you use rockets for ethnic cleansing?

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by rexbuton: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
h
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by confusion247(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
KIRIJI: ODU'A REPUBLIC ENTRY VISA REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONALITIES: The embassy of the odu'a republic hereby announce the requirements needed for the application of entry visa into odu'a republic: (1)Prospective travellers must undergo and pass compulsory yoruba-ijebu language course, which shall by taught by yoruba linguists and professors (2)Prospective travellers must have their face lacerated with yoruba-owu tribal marks by yoruba surgeons and doctors (3)Prospective travellers must be placed under compuslory six months daily diet of amala and ewedu soup by yoruba nutritionists and dieticians (4)Prospective travellers must at the embassy pay a sum of 1million awo-(odu'a republic currency) into the ibadan administrative government account of the odu'a republic.
Who made this law Mall am or their slaves from Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
confusion247:
Who made this law Mall am or their slaves from Yoruba land?
If you cannot meet those requirements then dont bother coming to yorubaland

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by confusion247(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
Who cares.....as long as after the war hypocritical one Nigeria comes to an end and those that survived the rocket attacks will be free from an unholy marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.