Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? (568 Views)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by gnykelly(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2013
personally, I think this country and its people should not disintegrate into diffrent fragmentation.
I also believe that our unity should be in diversity owing to inccesant unrest caused by religion and tribal sentiment.
I would like to here your submission and possible remedies that should be propose at the national confrence
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by enigmagu1(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Too many things, incessant killing; ds ppl shud pls change dia born to rule mentality.....culture of impunity......employment....u cant find an hausa or fulani graduate dat is unemployed.... too many ....
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by gnykelly(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
@enigma are u saying we should discuss fedralism, regionalism or status quo.
On employment should there be a law that regulate employment base on region, tribe or just mere merit.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by enigmagu1(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2013
gny kelly: @enigma are u saying we should discuss fedralism, regionalism or status quo.
On employment should there be a law that regulate employment base on region, tribe or just mere merit.

Well, let start wt federalism.....i will like a nigeria wherby there will b a national consensus on a particular issue...
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by truefact: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
everybody should either go there way or regionalism...nothing more or less...
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by adepojuot: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Break up thingz!!!!I hate hausa /fulani with passion.....
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by samtheman: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
The main reasons of your answer is because you are born out of wed lock.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by juman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
truefact: everybody should either go there way or regionalism...nothing more or less...

Agree with you.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
The entity called Nigeria is a failed state...Give igbos the chance on 2015 or we part our separate ways.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by gnykelly(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
as much as every region has it qualm against this union it is still ours to lay claim and decide what fate we want.
Hating will not make any changes we still need DIALOUGE.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by enigmagu1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kingsley1000: The entity called Nigeria is a failed state...Give igbos the chance on 2015 or we part our separate ways.

igbos shud wait till 2019 so dat broda Joe will clear the coast...for them

#TEAMSOUTHSOUTH
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by Olugbenger(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
regions or total division. cool
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by gnykelly(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Olugbenger: regions or total division. cool
total division has so many disadvantage economic wise.
Re: What Would You Like To Be Discussed At The National Confrence? by chiefinalowo: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Disintegration! Disintegration!

(1) (Reply)

Global Politics / REVEALING!!!: 100 Years And 100 Interesting Facts About Nigeria / Spaniard Begs EFCC, IGP To Probe Alleged N3.6bn Contract Fraud In Imo (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.