Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,703 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Free Professional Website Design Service For Five Lucky Nigerians. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Professional Website Design Service For Five Lucky Nigerians. (302 Views)

Free Professional FOREX Training / Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / Thinking Of Having Your Own Website? We Now Offer Standard Web Design Service At Cheap Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Professional Website Design Service For Five Lucky Nigerians. by ediko5(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello Nigerians,

I am Edikan Umoh owner of www.websitevisa.com . As part of my Christmas gifts to my fellow Nigerians, i am offering free professional website design services to five(5) Nigerians.

If you have dreamed of owning a professional website to promote your business, products and services then here is a great chance to grab this free gift from me.

N/B: The webpages of each website will not be more than eight pages and one person can only apply for one. This gift is only available to five lucky Nigerians.

How To Get Your Website

Be among the first-five people to send the contents of your website to webdesign@websitevisa.com .

Those that are qualified will be contacted after which they will get a domain name and web host at any web hosting company of your choice.

and the building of your website will commence immediately.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE AND I AM NOT DEMANDING ANY MONEY FROM ANYONE.

Merry Christmas in advance

Edikan Umoh

(1) (Reply)

Get Bulk Diesel Supply At Cheapest Rate Nationwide / Real/virtual Phone Verifcation / Non Contact Infrared Thermometer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.