Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Free Professional FOREX Training - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Professional FOREX Training (4599 Views)

Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / Professional Forex Trader Needed / Looking For A Professional Forex Trader To Trade For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
I want to change the mindset of Nigerians regarding forex trading/investment. I am offering free training sessions for Lagos residents only.

I have observed that a lot of the people who offer forex training services are not professional traders. They are mostly marketers who consider training as their only way to make money in Forex. I want to do something different since I trade full time (for a living).

Please note: this is absolutely free ( I will never at any point request that you buy any product)

If you are interested contact me via email:
profedu2001@gmail.com

NOTE; Specify if you have basic forex knowledge or not in your email

First batch commences on Friday 2 August, 2013

1 Like

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by fxyoube(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Waiting......
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by emmhynet18(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2013
i'm interested sir, i'm based in lagos sir, i just e-mailed u
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by seunmatthew(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2013
...I just sent u a mail now.....seun.matthew@gmail.com
Waiting to read from you,thx a lot!!!
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
seun.matthew:
...I just sent u a mail now.....seun.matthew@gmail.com
Waiting to read from you,thx a lot!!!

emmhynet18: i'm interested sir, i'm based in lagos sir, i just e-mailed u
emmhynet18: i'm interested sir, i'm based in lagos sir, i just e-mailed u

I have sent you the venue and time
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by youngmega: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
helllo bro ps i will love to be mentore d herei is my mail account
austineobiaeli@gmail.com

pls i would love to here ur reply
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
youngmega: helllo bro ps i will love to be mentore d herei is my mail account
austineobiaeli@gmail.com

pls i would love to here ur reply

Check your mail
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2013
All participants should note that the commencement time is Forex time not Nigerian time.we will not wait an extra second.

See u soon
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by fxyoube(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Sent you mail..... waiting for ur reply

edujoy: All participants should note that the commencement time is Forex time not Nigerian time.we will not wait an extra second.

See u soon
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
I was hoping that moderators will move this to frontpage since this is an empowerment gesture.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by maniox(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
waiting
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
maniox: waiting

Did you send me a mail?

Please resend it if you have not received any response. I have replied all the mails I got
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by gabcomite(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
I just sent you an e-mail now my e-mail is sinad2004@yahoo.com. waiting to hear from u.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
gabcomite: I just sent you an e-mail now my e-mail is sinad2004@yahoo.com. waiting to hear from u.

Replied
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by Joelsunnys: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls am interested in it dis my email joelsunny5@gmail.com
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Joelsunnys: Pls am interested in it dis my email joelsunny5@gmail.com

I would have preferred you sent me an email to make sure I have the correct email address. Check your mail
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
I have already gotten more requests than my sitting room can accommodate. Note that this training is strictly 1st come 1st served.

Participants who miss the 1st day or are late will join the second batch in September.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
edujoy: I was hoping that moderators will move this to frontpage since this is an empowerment gesture.

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2013
2 days to go
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
I will be teaching how I made over 2000 bucks with just 10 bucks using OPM.

see you soon
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
today is the day.

Remember no African time

See you
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by helpee(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2013
To everybody willing to participate in this training, please request the following from the OP.. His trading account for the past one year. Ensure he is making consistent profit week in week out for one year. If he just show u a single trade where he made a million dollars...run for your dear life! I am 100percent sure he can never show u his consistent profit making account for the past one year. Let me tell u what the op will do...he may not ask u for training money but he may woo u to invest in his kalo kalo trading business by telling u he will make outrageous profit for u. If u can show us this ur consistent account for one year...and evidence of monthly withdrawal of profit over a year, I will definately be in your next training by sept. Infact I will come today if u can paste it here for all to see otherwise na wash!!!
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2013
helpee: To everybody willing to participate in this training, please request the following from the OP.. His trading account for the past one year. Ensure he is making consistent profit week in week out for one year. If he just show u a single trade where he made a million dollars...run for your dear life! I am 100percent sure he can never show u his consistent profit making account for the past one year. Let me tell u what the op will do...he may not ask u for training money but he may woo u to invest in his kalo kalo trading business by telling u he will make outrageous profit for u. If u can show us this ur consistent account for one year...and evidence of monthly withdrawal of profit over a year, I will definately be in your next training by sept. Infact I will come today if u can paste it here for all to see otherwise na wash!!!

I will not banter words with you, but just for the records, I am not asking for people to give me money to trade: I am actually going to empower those with promise (especially the young and unemployed) with some funds to trade on their own.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2013
I want to make it clear that I have a PAMM account but the crowd I am expecting to participate in my free training program may not be able to afford the minimum deposit for my PAMM.

I struggled for many years to make some money in FOREX and I only want to help in my own little way.

I am inspired by Brian Tracy

Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
~ Brian Tracy

I dont really expect any rewards
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by helpee(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2013
edujoy: I want to make it clear that I have a PAMM account but the crowd I am expecting to participate in my free training program may not be able to afford the minimum deposit for my PAMM.

I struggled for many years to make some money in FOREX and I only want to help in my own little way.

I am inspired by Brian Tracy

Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
~ Brian Tracy

I dont really expect any rewards
. Action speaks better than word. You may end up destroying those people u are trying to empower by encouraging them to enter in2 a very risky trade with their hard earned money with promises of profit without proof. U don't even need to answer me. Ignore me completely. Just do only one thing... Paste ur account for one year and let us see. I am not interested in the size of ur account, I am only interested in the consistency of ur profit. We don't need to be able to afford ur account size but regardless of the size if u are profitable then we can duplicate ur method and use it on any account regardless of the amount. Think about it...if u go to bank to borrow a loan, they ask u for a year bank account. The most important thing is not ur present balance but ur turnover. U can make a million dollar in a single trade, that means nothing until u can make a million dollars repeatedly over time using ur tested method. Nothing should be secretive about ur forex account. We want to see ur statement and I will personally advertise u even if u want to collect money. Good things come at a price so I am not interested in ur freebies unless there is documented proof which u and I know u don't have. I DARE U TO PROVE ME WRONG BY PASTING UR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FOR ONE YEAR and this will make frontpage I promise

1 Like

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2013
helpee: . Action speaks better than word. You may end up destroying those people u are trying to empower by encouraging them to enter in2 a very risky trade with their hard earned money with promises of profit without proof. U don't even need to answer me. Ignore me completely. Just do only one thing... Paste ur account for one year and let us see. I am not interested in the size of ur account, I am only interested in the consistency of ur profit. We don't need to be able to afford ur account size but regardless of the size if u are profitable then we can duplicate ur method and use it on any account regardless of the amount. Think about it...if u go to bank to borrow a loan, they ask u for a year bank account. The most important thing is not ur present balance but ur turnover. U can make a million dollar in a single trade, that means nothing until u can make a million dollars repeatedly over time using ur tested method. Nothing should be secretive about ur forex account. We want to see ur statement and I will personally advertise u even if u want to collect money. Good things come at a price so I am not interested in ur freebies unless there is documented proof which u and I know u don't have. I DARE U TO PROVE ME WRONG BY PASTING UR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FOR ONE YEAR and this will make frontpage I promise

I dont need to advertise myself because you said so.You can bookmark the link on my signature space and monitor my progress forever if you like (Please comment only after monitoring my performance for one year)

I am doing this for free and it is not compulsory that you attend.

You dont even know me but you already assumed a lot about me. You must really be a prophet.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by helpee(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
edujoy:

I dont need to advertise myself because you said so.You can bookmark the link on my signature space and monitor my progress forever if you like (Please comment only after monitoring my performance for one year)

I am doing this for free and it is not compulsory that you attend.

You dont even know me but you already assumed a lot about me. You must really be a prophet.

good for u. I have made my points known for the discerning people to see through. Its obvious you have no succesful past. My guy, I don't need to know you before I can see through your gimmick and deceit. I've said two things and u confirmed them both. One, I said u will tell people to bring money so u can trade for them and u confirm that u have such accounts only that u don't expect the jobless youths who will attend ur so called free training to be able to afford it. Secondly, u have not been making profits from forex otherwise u will be willing to put me to shame by displaying it here. My guy, it is not because I am saying it but if u are honest you will put it up here. In your opening post, u claimed some people are not traders but they make their money from training people and u said u are different cos u trade full time. So why should we believe u are different from them when there is no evidence? its obvious u also hope to deceitfully make money from this training later on. I can't follow ur progress my dear cos if u are still stucked with forex by next year, I am 100percent sure u are not progressing, at least financially. Look, I probably know more about forex than u do so I don't need to monitor ur progress. The earlier u get out of retail forex trading the better cos I've never seen any nigerian, quote me, no nigerian that has made consistent and decent income from forex for up to two years without running in2 serious problem. I started trading when u were yet to know how to type computer so keep ur success story to ur fellow secondary school drop out
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
helpee: good for u. I have made my points known for the discerning people to see through. Its obvious you have no succesful past. My guy, I don't need to know you before I can see through your gimmick and deceit. I've said two things and u confirmed them both. One, I said u will tell people to bring money so u can trade for them and u confirm that u have such accounts only that u don't expect the jobless youths who will attend ur so called free training to be able to afford it. Secondly, u have not been making profits from forex otherwise u will be willing to put me to shame by displaying it here. My guy, it is not because I am saying it but if u are honest you will put it up here. In your opening post, u claimed some people are not traders but they make their money from training people and u said u are different cos u trade full time. So why should we believe u are different from them when there is no evidence? its obvious u also hope to deceitfully make money from this training later on. I can't follow ur progress my dear cos if u are still stucked with forex by next year, I am 100percent sure u are not progressing, at least financially. Look, I probably know more about forex than u do so I don't need to monitor ur progress. The earlier u get out of retail forex trading the better cos I've never seen any nigerian, quote me, no nigerian that has made consistent and decent income from forex for up to two years without running in2 serious problem. I started trading when u were yet to know how to type computer so keep ur success story to ur fellow secondary school drop out

End of discussion.

It is obvious you tried forex and failed (from the way you sound), that does not mean that everybody must fail because you failed. I failed many times and learnt my lessons but did not quit, now I am reaping the profits of my over 7 years labour

Please monitor my signature for a year before you say rubbish. I have a past that will shock you to see and I will not display it because you said so. For your information I am CFA certified and trade for a living. You dont pay my bills.

I am doing something for free, and also giving people money to start and you are just frustrated and I understand: that is what happens when you try something and fail. Again everybody must not fail because you failed

For your information also I have a University Degree and not a drop out like you also wrongly assumed. Please go off my thread and stop spreading your frustration with your many wrong assumptions.

If you want FOREX lessons come to my house and learn its free, so stop being frustrated.
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by edujoy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Today was a huge success, 2moro is another day.

I will post pictures later
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by Kirinwa: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked

helpee: good for u. I have made my points known for the discerning people to see through. Its obvious you have no succesful past. My guy, I don't need to know you before I can see through your gimmick and deceit. I've said two things and u confirmed them both. One, I said u will tell people to bring money so u can trade for them and u confirm that u have such accounts only that u don't expect the jobless youths who will attend ur so called free training to be able to afford it. Secondly, u have not been making profits from forex otherwise u will be willing to put me to shame by displaying it here. My guy, it is not because I am saying it but if u are honest you will put it up here. In your opening post, u claimed some people are not traders but they make their money from training people and u said u are different cos u trade full time. So why should we believe u are different from them when there is no evidence? its obvious u also hope to deceitfully make money from this training later on. I can't follow ur progress my dear cos if u are still stucked with forex by next year, I am 100percent sure u are not progressing, at least financially. Look, I probably know more about forex than u do so I don't need to monitor ur progress. The earlier u get out of retail forex trading the better cos I've never seen any nigerian, quote me, no nigerian that has made consistent and decent income from forex for up to two years without running in2 serious problem. I started trading when u were yet to know how to type computer so keep ur success story to ur fellow secondary school drop out
Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by Kirinwa: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked

Re: Free Professional FOREX Training by Kirinwa: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Come to think of it Helpee you seriously need help o. A hungry man is an angry man and poverty is a disease.Even if what you said is true,you've made your point but following Edujoy like flies follow poo is uncalled for.Mind you I don't support neither of you.Only that I feel Edujoy should be given a chance although I admonish caution but that's as far as it goes.Forex can put you in debt,it can also lift you from poverty.

I will play devil's advocate and beg Edujoy to forgive you because of some facts I cited for the outburst.
Edujoy please forgive Helpee and help put him through.Forex has made him resentful.Please I am kneeling down right now as I beg for your forgiveness on his behalf.Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Poultry Cage / Smoked Catfish / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.