Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi (702 Views)

We Can Beat Brazil 30-0 – Stephen Keshi / Super Eagles / If Country Dey Go Religation Super Eagles For Be 1st For Relegation List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi by ionaira(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
The Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, on Wednesday threatened to abandon his team if they were matched to play against Brazil in the 2014 World Cup.
Keshi told Hot Swen Media that all the teams that qualified for the World Cup were all strong teams and he doesn’t know how his own team also managed to qualify. “I told my boys to make sure we don’t qualify so we won’t have to face so much disgrace at the world cup.” “They were trying not to score goals but somebody somewhere was using charms to manoeuvre the ball into the goal post, I don’t know how people can be that wicked” Keshi said.
Continue Reading >> I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi

Re: I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi by walakolobo: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
is this supposed to be funny?
Re: I Will Abandon Super Eagles For Brazil- Stephen Keshi by akereconfi: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
from a sick girl for that matter......................dumbest post I ever seeth

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Thread For Nairaland Wereys / Lagbaja Is Very Wise Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.