Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? (10274 Views)

How Good Are Lenovo Laptops / Please How Good Are Lenovo Laptops?? / Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Coldblooded(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
pappilo: The processor cant be i3 and Celeron at the same time. check again please.

I bought a Yoga 13, i5, 4GB Ram, 128SSD only last week so cant make any judgement about how long it will last. Lenovo used to be IBM who made rugged computers so I am expecting this to last as long as my 5 year old Toshiba which is still going strong.
cheesy
That's a machine you got there!!
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by vascey(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Actually, Lenovo is to laptops as Volvo is to cars. Very strong!
Official laptop of the firm I used to work with.
It looks like quite a good bargain. Please Op share details of the seller if you consider it reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by drnoel: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
ya they are. Am currently using a lenovo to type this message. They are fast and durable their only problem is their battery, it doesn´t last more than 4 hours the first 6 months to 9 months and then 2 hours by 12-15 months thenu may have to do something about the battery cos if u don´t the the life spirals down very fast till it nose dives. Thats what killed my last lenovo computer till my employers got me the current one am using now.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
chukwuma101: thanks bro. I will get the lappie.
which site is advertising such promo ? I wanna buy too ..
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by vascey(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
donroxy: which site is advertising such promo ? I wanna buy too ..

Here- http://www./IdeaPad-S210-%282GB-DDR%2C320GB-HDD%2C-Intel-Celeron%2C1.5GHz%2CWindows-8%29-11.6-Inch-Netbook-88319.html
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by awenaibangbee: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
I bought a lenovo s210 a little over a month ago. 4 gb RAM, 500gb drive, i3 processor. The battery life no good sha. As light and slim as a good ultra book. Seems like a really good buy for the price.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by gbengalite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
I know Lenovo Computers for its Durability.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by gbengalite(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
I love the Yoga 360 Laptop... a world inbetween a Tablet and a PC with 360 flex twist
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
alingo4life: Broda,Go for it.I bought this same laptop on lenovo.com with a credit card i bought from a hacker..and believe me you,i sold the laptop for 60,000naira when it got here.and na because na runs payment i used that was why it was cheaper for me to sell..

Good laptop anyday,anytime..i dont know the problem with Nigerians and brands..right now,i use a laptop i bought from walmart, A googlechroome laptop from acer.Am sure i should be the first person to use it in Nigeria..Good system and working perfectly well. Bleep brand..as long as its working well,you're good to go

Tahnsk

Please alingo4life, i need to discuss something impo with u. my email is babae09@gmail.com i l be very glad if u just reply me. thanks
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by linpok: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Am currently using the ThinkPad W550....been usin it since 2010...only battery is wat I've replaced so far,buh aside dat,dia PC's r very efficient.i intend upgradin come next year hopefuli.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by freenature: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
I own a Lenovo product and since I had I never regretted for a second that I bought it. They are strong and concerning hardware's they are affordable in repair incase there is any grave accidents on them. so my advise is go for it.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by buchi4action(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
lenovo tablets is not that stable.....am using one, am regreting buying it...go for tecno A+
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by bid4rich(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Im currently using one right now. its T410, 320GB, 4GB RAM, Core i5. I got it for 40k and it has never for one day disappoint me. e don fall tire yet the computer dey kampe. Its still the best ahead of others jor
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
oyb:

My sentiments exactly.

Why is op coming to nl when there is google?
do you mean to say Google should take precedence over Nairaland?
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by alingo4life: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cold blooded: undecided
Googlechrome wey don dey obsolete.

Who said googlechroome is obsolete?Am talking about a googlechroome laptop..newly built,July 2013..check it out on Google,na new system built by Acer with googlechroome as Operating system...Superfast system..And am happy to say ma the First person to use it Nigeria...
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by sEGXY2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
chukwuma101: Just saw this LENOVO netbook that has 2GB ram, 320HDD, 1.5GHz, 11.6inch, windows 8, touch screen. Processor i3, intel celeron. Battery 5hours and is about #50,000. I want to buy it but I don't really know how reliable and durable Lenovo brand is. Please if you have used Lenovo netbook please post reviews of the brand. I saw the advert on an xmas promo site and the quantity is limited. Please hasten your reviews! And mod please post this to front page. Thanks.
which lenovo model are you talking about here? Yoga or thinkpad
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Jbravo58(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please can someone help by giving us the specs of this system?
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
$#EGXY:
which lenovo model are you talking about here? Yoga or thinkpad
idealpad
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by samilo88(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you want a rugged laptop then lenovo is the answer. I have been using one for almost 3yrs now and I must tell you the laptop is really durable.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by realitychick: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
chukwuma101: idealpad
Thinkpad is partly IBM while ideapad is fully lenovo,but one thing is dat it will probably haf issues kind of factory error.if you are yet to purchase it,i will help you wif the warranty status.Just send the serial number.I work wif a company dat give warranty support to Lenovo and the other good brands.

1 Like

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by jelel6: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
in fact most of system brands are ok. But when you become a fanboy that when the limitations comes in. But a can tell you. I love the design of toshiba laptops. Very stylish i tell you. And a tosh is very durable as well.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
GUYS QUICKLY CHECK OUT THESE BAAAD FOLDABLE LENOVO LAPTOPS FROM #54,000 ONLY!!
[size=14pt]CHECK THEM OUT HERE>>>

http:///laptops?k_id=nigeria&brand=83773
[/size]
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by sEGXY2(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
chukwuma101: idealpad
nice one y don't u go 4 ideal pad s210
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by koman: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Check out these pictures,
Lenovo ideaPad S10 -3t.

Did someone say lenovo is not stylish? shocked shocked

I've been using this pc since 2010.

The only let down is d ba3, nt dat its too bad though, apart 4rm dat, lenovo is a rugged pc.

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Mattpopson101: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2013
basisop: Lenovo is strong ooh though not appealing to the eyes. I used mine, got tired but the Laptop refused to get bad. The day it was stolen, I had mixed feelings shaa, happy that we parted ways finally but sad the way it went.

The Lappy go dey swear for u oo. cux na your first love
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Shwarz: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Lenovo is one of the best products, top 5 best products in d world as we speak. Go for it bro, i dont why most pansies, especially guys in Nigeria, stupidly focus on beauty instead of maximum functionality which is what you'll find in lenovo products. Some pipes have this low mentality that if its not HP then its nothing and thats a very stupid and daft mentality. So bro, go for the lenovo, u wont regret it.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by rebranded(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Just dont touch the screen, the screens are very thin and break easily
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by lookingfly: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2013
i have not used lenovo b4 but right now am using acer aspire v5-122p netbook.it has 500gig HDD,4gig Ram,touch screen,windows 8,11.8inch,battery 4hrs,less heating etc but i bought 68k and i must say it is worth it's price.recommend it.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Shwarz: Lenovo is one of the best products, top 5 best products in d world as we speak. Go for it bro, i dont why most pansies, especially guys in Nigeria, stupidly focus on beauty instead of maximum functionality which is what you'll find in lenovo products. Some pipes have this low mentality that if its not HP then its nothing and thats a very stupid and daft mentality. So bro, go for the lenovo, u wont regret it.
thank you bro. I am buying it.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Venchy: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Apparently it's huge in China and Japan, in technology all the hardware are thesame the difference is the BRAND name and you'll save yourself lots of money.

e.g Samsung is selling more than LG but LG is also huge in Japan according to a Japanese guy that I met,
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by shilling(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
I have a lenovo g505 and I have no complaints. It was recommended by my brother who's a tech person. I'm in uni and take it to school everyday, but only use it for basic things (nothing fancy like gaming, etc). It's pretty light too.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2013
go for it,bro.great product,currently using one.i no dey joke with am o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question On Pc Problems / What Are The Factors Limiting The Growth Of Internet In Nigeria? / I Want To Buy A Laptop,any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.