Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 (17707 Views)

Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by chairman: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
[/color]
VICTORCIZA: ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST
bro rochas, if apc give you their presidential ticket, I will vote for you. No one has the right to stop you from dreaming but as a family member we have the right to wake you up from the sleep that might lead you to death, the people here believe that there is no way apc will give you their presidential ticket, and they also believe that you know this too, and that is why your insistence on apc seems to them to be for selfish reasons
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Donsammi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Believe me Rochas will nt be v0ted cum 2015... Inc0mplete pr0jects and s0 0n..... Up till now the elected PDP LGA chairmen hs nt be called bck ..
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Donsammi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
.Believe me Rochas will nt be v0ted cum 2015... Inc0mplete pr0jects and s0 0n..... Up till now the elected PDP LGA chairmen hs nt be called bck ..
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by chairman: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Okorocha should park well jare!!!!
Better try senate or House.
you see why the igbos think apc is not for them cao you tell us why you said okorocha is not good enough to be the president?
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by jamesbridget13(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
He wont win *read my lips*
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by betadaz: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dear Almajiri Rochas, U, Ngige and Rotimi have chosen 2 serve a strange God; hence politically u do not belong to SE/SS any longer. U can contest governor of Osun state, cos ur replacement in Imo is already perfected. Ngige's humiliation will be an honor compared to urs.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
oluxy:

And who are u and who knew u in igbo land. Of what benefit do u hv to igbo land? We are talking on who wil rule 9ja for things to move well, if Okorocha has it, let it come out come 2015 and u are here saying trash, do u still want PDP zoning policy to keep eating the citizen? Are u not tired of PDP ruling for 34 years? Wake up victoria, if Okorocha is the one to better 9ja, pls support him.
what should be my reply to a daft who mistook Victorciza to Victoria.get lost

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by chairman: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Toktee: a section of a country that has the majority in population and is been regarded as the political engine room of nigeria;no wonder a fellow igboman was stoned to death in the last election for daring to vote for buhari,what a hatred!.
But in the same election,gej won in the northern states,infact without the north,he could have nt been president today,i pity this race.
which section is that and by what census and by what criteria? Why did you forget to add the most educated and the most enlightened section? Maybe you should think again and see who really needs your pity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ewerez: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
The man knows APC will not win in IMO state so no need for second term ambition. He's just trying to be smart to escape humiliation from his people

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by crisycent: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okorocha wen no fit pay coppers na hin wan contest for presidency? Make he dey dream. Na all d coppers wen serve for imo state go first fall hin hand.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by BuBBle1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
to$$ca$h:
dats why other regions are are talking trash about east because we are not in unity i cant bliv this that nwafor choro iputa maka presidency in 2015 instead everybody will support him, ind osuimi ha na esu ODIKWA EGWU OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. Please in every situation try to apply wisdom, sooo if a fool from the East wants to become a president u'll support him/her becos u want unity. @OP I look forward to a better Nigeria when Rochas cannot govern Imo St it is presidency he will handle SMH.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by whizkid10(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okoracha is a bloody fuckin lair!! The government of IMO state is a complete hoax!!!!
The contracts he awarded to most companies with little or no mobilization and has refused to pay some of us who have even completed upto 50-60% of the job. We owe the banks and individuals a whooping 400million because of this same super corrupt, deceptive governor!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Zadokk: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Am from imo, to me u are the best governor i have ever seen, ur work in imo speaks about u, but please complete ur second term in governorship but president we love u, but pls change to apga live dat apc dat is not d igbo party
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
[
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ocelot2006(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
validplanet: If Rochas Okorocha contests in 2015, he will win.

It is signed, sealed and documented.

Jokes apart. I read the prophecy many years back. and it makes me more conscious of the fact that God is real and He declares the end of a matter from the beginning.

for those those who wld think its foolish because there's no proof. sory, i have no proof. but i know what am talking about.

Wake up.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
gurnam: Without the accident of fate....the type that made GEJ the President....Ibo man can never rule this country with the set up.

Just like the yorubas could never have ruled Nigeria until after abiola & kudirat were sacrificed to the hausa/fulani gods. See him there drinking the special, customized Japanese tea prepared for him by the hausa/fulani. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
sincerenigerian: I don't like zoning and imposition of candidates. I love the fact that APC is willing to throw the primaries open for the best candidates to compete. I like Rochas appeal across political and ethnic spectrum.

How many sincere Nigerian we go get for nl?
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by millionaireman: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
cumpaddre:
Nnwannem, God bless u a million fold. What u said here is exactly what we did during the election in 2011. Myself, my brothers and youths in my village kept vigil and made sure nothing compromised that election. It was even the first time I was given a weapon to wield. Orlu voted MASSIVELY for this criminal but today we are grossly disappointed. Rochas has seized peoples lands, demolished peoples houses including one of my dads storey buildings in orlu without any form of compensation, even the roads he proposed to build on the lands acquired from the demolished houses are just lying there an eyesore. I pity people of my community cos the dust raised by cars when driving by those abandoned roads can blind someone and this is what they have been going through for almost 2 whole years under the leadership of this fraudster. Rochas, Imolites are waiting for you at 2015 junction.

My brother remain blessed.
I laugh over Okorocha's "My people want me to ..."

Orluzurumee Youths Wing - a strong association joining youths in Orlu senatorial zone - has just struck out Gov. Okorocha's name from its LIST OF HONOUR.

Okorocha said his people want him to continue in order to finish the projects he started. But he starts projects outside Orlu and in many cases finishes them quick without distress on the people, but the few he promised or started in Orlu, he leaves them and now plotting to use them as baits for 2015 politics. E no go work.

Okorocha needs to complete most of these projects, including repairing the Sam Okwaraji sport stadium, else, he forgets votes from Orlu in 2015. Orlu produces the highest number of votes in Imo state, perhaps his advisers have told him to ignore this fact.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
ALTRUTH: [

u see ur life, if dey ban u now u go begin beg....
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Egemole: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
he already saw tomorrow. Knowing fully well that the power of incumbency cannot help him win elections in Imo state again. He should go and contest in apc state. I don't want to talk about his Presidential ambition because that's a party for the clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by curtain: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
God forbid; we have enough cockroachs already in APC, we dont need Oko-Roachs!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Egemole: he already saw tomorrow. Knowing fully well that the power of incumbency cannot help him win elections in Imo state again. He should go and contest in apc state. I don't want to talk about his Presidential ambition because that's a party for the clowns.
Are you from Ihioma?
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Utorogwu: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha Hm my broda Okorocha so u ve alowed urself 2 be used by Tinibokoharam nd Buharituals dat ve reduced d num of ur igbo brodas at north wit bomb. Any were i dont blame u bt my advice 2 u is dat u shld be tinking of hw 2 go back 2 busines bcs dis is ur last tenure nd 4 d presidential race wait til 2019 bcs GEJ stil ve 4yrs asignment wit naija u hear my broda Owele?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ExpressBooking(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abagworo: Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday spoke on his political future, hinting that he might take another shot at the presidency in 2015.
The governor, who spoke during a media chat with reporters at the Government House, Owerri, however, said there were pressures from his people that he should run for a second term to complete his projects.
He said having had a shot at the Presidency, the present political situation and the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might boost his chances of clinching the presidential seat.
Okorocha said: “I have been in the presidential race in the past. So I’m not new in the race. I came second in the primaries, which produced the late President Umaru Yar’Adua. Among the political gladiators, I rank as one of the most famous.
“Imo State indigenes don’t want me to leave. They want me to run for a second term, but I think this is my opportunity to take another shot at the Presidency because I believe my vision and ideas are of national quality. I will make it clear soon if I will contest the Presidency in 2015 or go for a second term.”
He said no one has been anointed as a presidential or governorship candidate ahead of the 2015 poll on APC’s platform, adding that the party had not zoned any position, including the Presidency, to any geopolitical zone.
His words: “In APC, we don’t believe in zoning. Let anybody that has something to offer rule the nation. Zoning produced mediocre in the past. We have come to a stage where people should be elected based on merit and what they have to offer, rather than on the basis of their region or background.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/may-contest-presidential-election-2015-says-okorocha/
That will be the worst thing Okorocha Rochas will ever do to himself. He can't properly govern IMO state let alone Nigeria. He is a sabbaist and bubaist period.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by achi4u(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
chairman: [/color]bro rochas, if apc give you their presidential ticket, I will vote for you. No one has the right to stop you from dreaming but as a family member we have the right to wake you up from the sleep that might lead you to death, the people here believe that there is no way apc will give you their presidential ticket, and they also believe that you know this too, and that is why your insistence on apc seems to them to be for selfish reasons
I wish oga Rochas can /will /may read this very post grin
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Agbaka1: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

Mallam Rochas Okorocha is a moronic joker if he thinks Imo State electorates are looking forward to electing him to a second term. This dude is really a con man willing to scam himself.
I TELL U D MAN IS ANOTHER NOISE MAKING GOVERNOR. A SCAMMER TO D CORE. when u see pupils walking to school on bare foot in Imo despite all d bla bla bla freebies u go no what up

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by obiosaks(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
am sorry to tell u this Roch:if u contest as a course rep presently in Imo I bet u won't win cos imolites ve seen dat ur jst full of deceit
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Ngokafor(f): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
..lmao!!..eggs on Okorocha's head...
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by walexzee11(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
embarassed
VICTORCIZA: ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST
Igbo Mentality....Na u Sabi...
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by chino11(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
My greatest concern is why Yorobars are not trooping here to campaign and pledge support for Okorosha, the same way they tirelessly and consistently campaigned for Ngige during the election in Anambra? Some of them even conducted the election on NL and declared Ngige the winner.

Okorosha should by now understand that he does not presently have the support of SE people neither does he enjoy the support of his so called APC..

Its only a shortsighted person as Okorosha that could not see through the deceit and how APC is shortchanging him..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by puritygen: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
to$$ca$h:
dats why other regions are are talking trash about east because we are not in unity i cant bliv this that nwafor choro iputa maka presidency in 2015 instead everybody will support him, ind osuimi ha na esu ODIKWA EGWU OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BROTHER NDI ANAMBARA BU ALA ADIGHI MMA NA ALAIGBO,MA NKE ROCHAS GA EME HA VOOM NA ANYA,NDI IRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / NDDC Probe: PDP Reps Split Over Alleged Cover-up By Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.