Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? (6000 Views)

I Need A Product To Distribute / 1 Billion Naira For Life! Read Terms & Conditions / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? by cbrass(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
azimibraun: I do bt the only time I ddnt is why I am stucked with this inferio product I use my beloved vote to buy. I only jst saw "I had no shoes, I had no bag" and I jst blindly bought the good. Now I mst live and deal with the good. I no mention the name of the product o! Make nobody harrass me o! Bt the namee start frm G sha. And e get luck for the end. I go read terms and condition doubuly for 2015. Before I buy.

Ahahahhah...very funny grin
azimibraun: I do bt the only time I ddnt is why I am stucked with this inferio product I use my beloved vote to buy. I only jst saw "I had no shoes, I had no bag" and I jst blindly bought the good. Now I mst live and deal with the good. I no mention the name of the product o! Make nobody harrass me o! Bt the namee start frm G sha. And e get luck for the end. I go read terms and condition doubuly for 2015. Before I buy.

Ahahahhah...very funny
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? by guseman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
No time
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
nnacent: i have been apprachd by dose guys b4. what a 419-like package.

It is actually a prilliant investment to those who need it and have the money to finance it..

The down side is the cost of the Service charge and the fact that it goes up every year by a certain percentage. Tha was the deal breaker for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / List Of Farm Business Ideas I Feel You Should Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.