Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Hate Nigerian Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Hate Nigerian Music (2337 Views)

Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / "oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Pataki: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
Jayon again? grin cheesy grin

I just gbadun this guy. Crazy liar. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Mustay(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2008
debosky:

Jayon aka pathological liar? undecided

How can you believe what he's saying now?

Let's just pretend he's saying the truth cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by calvaryboy: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
debosky:

Jayon aka pathological liar? undecided

How can you believe what he's saying now? The same dude shouting about how pastors were dancing yahoozee in church a few months ago? Investor my foot. tongue

Let him not like it. . . .very soon you'll hear that Jayon featured in Obesere's new video grin grin

angry angry you are a fool don't i have the right to like wat i wanna like , is it a lie to hate something , and moreover who is ur age mate ,me and ur father are age mate stupid boy

Pataki:

Jayon again? grin cheesy grin

I just gbadun this guy. Crazy liar. grin cheesy grin

Mr pataki i feel u ,my man if you feel me , i miss nairaland alot but this nigerian music piss me off,

Mustay:

Let's just pretend he's saying the truth cheesy

don't pretend am saying the truth bro,
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by YourFather: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
I Love Nigerian Music!!!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Feministic(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
Yeah, whats so special about nigerian music? I don't like nmost. They are usually copy cats and do a terrible job at it. For example P-Squared who copy Usher proudly or on of these girls that rap like Eve, whats that her name sef? But there are a few originals like Asa, T Y Bello, Infinity, Rooftop MCs, Sound Sultan and Lagbaja. Maybe few others i don't remember now. Naija artistes should be more creative and original.
MOst Naija music i must confess SUCK.

Yea, I have noticed alot of the current stuff sounding like bad american music, but i'm not a fan of most mainstream music in America ( i find it to be soulless and pointless) either so maybe I'm just an old crone tongue. I'm a huge lyric freak though, so while I may like the beat or instrumentals of the song, if the lyrics are bad then I just see the song as bad entirely. I know and love some of those artists that you mentioned, you may want to check out my post on older Nigerian music, you may even own that "Nigerian Rock Special" I featured.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by skingo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by AfrknKngs(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
skingo:

can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.

You no be spammer abi You juss a reguler NR member that does regular NR posting right?? Mind u, this all started because u claimed Saucekid was better than Mode9 and then it switched to African Kings and now spamming, WOW, If u like, go and tell George Bush!!!

~We Are AKS~

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) / Linda Etukudo New Gospel Artist Storm The Industry / Download Aboki Remix By Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.