Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 (19013 Views)

Chelsea Vs Steaua Bucharest- UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2013 / UCL: Napoli Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 21st February 2012 / Vfb Stuttgart Vs Bayern Munich (1 - 2) On Sunday 11th December 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akosbaba: na idiots like you dey think say EPL dey finish 4 december.make city despoil u 4 etihad as usual first if ur coach no go start to dey yarn...."our goal at the beginning of the season was to secure a champions league spot and it still is,i believe we're currently over-achieving".mumu gooner
Lol! U try.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akosbaba: na idiots like you dey think say EPL dey finish 4 december.make city despoil u 4 etihad as usual first if ur coach no go start to dey yarn...."our goal at the beginning of the season was to secure a champions league spot and it still is,i believe we're currently over-achieving".mumu gooner

Your name tells it all, na body dey pain u because of your current position in the EPL. Whether you like it or not, Man United will not smell top 4 this season not to talk of trophy. I dey here for all of una tonight.

Cause i no go cause you cos na so u dey cause dem at home, u get am ba?

Benteke is waiting for una, make your mumu Moyes Ojuyobo con do another free 3 points or share points Christmas Promo as usual...

14 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Akosbaba(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
^^^ur pic says it all.despite d fact dat utd are 13 pts and 7 places below u,u still find time to bother abt dem.could it b because u couldn't get a win at OT which teams like west brom,newcastle and everton did or because teams like city and chelsea are waiting 4 u to collect d points u owe dem?.anyways Benteke is ur customer not mine

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Amaechi5(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
even though am an arsenal fan,i kinda like what happend to them.Arsenal need a fast paced hardworking striker that love to score goals and arteta need to be replaced.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by ameer2: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Sorry lipsrsealed
dnt sorry me oo cos wit dis draws dat awaitx,assnal are automatically owt of c.p.l...
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by McPower(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
LUCKY GUNNERS...QUITE UNFORTUNATE FOR NAPOLI WHO GAVE OUT THEIR HEARTS TO THIS GAME.
REALLY WANTED THESE ARSENAL FANS TO BE HUMBLED...ANYWAY THEY WERE NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEATABLE
I HAVE ADVISED THEM TO JUST SETTLE FOR THIRD PLACE,SO THAT THEY CAN GO PARTICIPATE IN EUROPA LEAGUE,BUT THEIR STURBORNNESS
NOW I PITY THEM,COS THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED IN THE 2ND ROUND....TOO BAD
LET THEM SAVOUR IN THIS,CAUSE MAN CITY WILL INFLICT MORE ON THEM
THAT NA SURE TIN
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akosbaba: ^^^ur pic says it all.despite d fact dat utd are 13 pts and 7 places below u,u still find time to bother abt dem.could it b because u couldn't get a win at OT which teams like west brom,newcastle and everton did or because teams like city and chelsea are waiting 4 u to collect d points u owe dem?.anyways Benteke is ur customer not mine

Has the weather changed in Man United? grin

I heard its phuking freezy over there with -13 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Numerouuuno: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Your name tells it all, na body dey pain because of your current position in the EPL. Whether you like it or not, you no go smell top 4 this season not to talk of trophy. I dey here for all of una tonight.

Cause i no go cause you cos na so u dey cause dem at home, u get am ba?

Benteke is waiting for una, make your mumu Moyes Ojuyobo con do another free 3 points or share points Christmas Promo as usual...

I'm with you on not cursing the guy,i like that
BUT
At least moyes won't go trophyless,he already won the community shield,unlike you guys trophy cabinet that's gathering cobwebs.
If the so called mumu moyes could do this,then what should we call wengerGo figure and stop whining joor.
Come may 2014,we shall see where everyone would be in the EPL table.
Man utd has always been in the top four or winning the trophy in the last seven seasons and their fans aren't jubilating like they won the world cup unlike you guys that's seeing your current position as the best thing that ever happened to you...if you win EPL nko
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mc Power: LUCKY GUNNERS...QUITE UNFORTUNATE FOR NAPOLI WHO GAVE OUT THEIR HEARTS TO THIS GAME.
REALLY WANTED THESE ARSENAL FANS TO BE HUMBLED...ANYWAY THEY WERE NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEATABLE
I HAVE ADVISED THEM TO JUST SETTLE FOR THIRD PLACE,SO THAT THEY CAN GO PARTICIPATE IN EUROPA LEAGUE,BUT THEIR STURBORNNESS
NOW I PITY THEM,COS THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED IN THE 2ND ROUND....TOO BAD
LET THEM SAVOUR IN THIS,CAUSE MAN CITY WILL INFLICT MORE ON THEM
THAT NA SURE TIN
lol! They might just pull sometin oo..
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
eaglechild: No big team team would want to play Arsenal or Man city in the round of 16.

Bayern want Arsenal desperately
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
I know Arsenal will not lift the UCL trophy this term, I think Prof wants to show his team exit door early so as to concentrate on Epl.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by vanguard1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
ajasa4link: Na so luvola talk say him go burn him nysc certificate... smh...I will also remind u once Arsenal wins
I said it arsenal lost
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
lol! Some people comment no go kill me joor. Now Where my blanket na? It's time. Oya oya!
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by shadelek(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
khattab02: not really, they have improved a bit and in recent times now they have better head to head record than chelsea.
oga forget abt previous head to head and let's talk abt the current one. its obvious that man city na baba to man u but they are inferior to my dearling CHELSEA. up BLUES
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by vanguard1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
I said it arsenal lost hence my account is safe.
Please who is mukina2? I heard she is an e- tyrant

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Since Arsenal last won a trophy

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Akosbaba(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Has the weather changed in Man United? grin

I heard its phuking freezy over there with -13 grin grin

how's the trophy cabinet at arsenal.i heard its been filled with emirates cups
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
kenonze: I know Arsenal will not lift the UCL trophy this term, I think Prof wants to show his team exit door early so as to concentrate on Epl.
lol! Don't think so. I think Prof will like to go far and may be win it. It one of those things he hasn't won. Might be cursing his luck now.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2013
A little Birdie oftens tells me that all this initial Gra-Gra Where Arsenal are doing,winning small teams are just fake- we all know they are bunch of jokers.-common Napopli they can't do a damn thing-
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2013
dayokanu: Since Arsenal last won a trophy

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Incredible Swearing In tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08Q-z9RN0o

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
shadelek:
oga forget abt previous head to head and let's talk abt the current one. its obvious that man city na baba to man u but they are inferior to my dearling CHELSEA. up BLUES
ma hear!they beat chelsea three times last season. They might have lost to chelsea this season ooo... But have improved and can turn that result at the etihad which is proving to be fortress for the other big sides.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by khattab02: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: A little Birdie oftens tells me that all this initial Gra-Gra Where Arsenal are doing,winning small teams are just fake- we all know they are bunch of jokers.-common Napopli they can't do a damn thing-
napoli no common ooo...

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Rehn(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2013
This dotcom na him na him just likes taking solace in man utd's case. He will never face his dear arsenal. What pains me is that he keeps comparing arsenal to Ma utd. Who does that and survives? Just being top of the table in december and they're already feeling high on weeds. Go clear the cobwebs in your trophy cabinet and expect another emirate cup. BASTARD son of a thousand Father.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Numerouuuno: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Rehn: This dotcom na him na him just likes taking solace in man utd's case. He will never face his dear arsenal. What pains me is that he keeps comparing arsenal to Ma utd. Who does that and survives? Just being top of the table in december and they're already feeling high on weeds. Go clear the cobwebs in your trophy cabinet and expect another emirate cup. BASTARD son of a thousand Father.
His case is
"If u can't beat them,try to bring them down"
I'm sure he sleeps and dream of Man utD 24/7,you know what fergie did to all of them during the former era nau,taking them all to the cleaners,so he has to channel all the hatred to a newbie moyes who is trying to build a new team.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Rehn(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Numero uuuno:
His case is
I'm sure he sleeps and dream of Man utD 24/7,you know what fergie did to all of them during the former era nau,taking them all to the cleaners,so he has to channel all the hatred to a newbie moyes who is trying to build a new team.
True talk bro, he's really becoming pathetic and a nuisance.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dikenna: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=15pt]Koscielny must be Man Of The Match[/size]
Oga na who u be?

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Rehn(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2013
dikenna:
Oga na who u be?
Na mad man on the lose.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Wenger threw away this match. When he was saying prior to this match that what mattered most to him was to qualify for the knockout stage, i never thought that he meant that, but from the start of this game, it was obvious mr Wenger meant every iota of what he said, the team wasn't set to win, it was set to draw from the start.

Funny i thought Wenger had changed, funny i thought he had learnt his lessons from the past. With this type of mentality wenger exbhited today, i don't think he is going to win any trophy this season, it's going to take a miracle for that to happen.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Unclerukus: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2013
jmoore: THE LAST 16?

The draw for the last 16 is on Monday. This is who the English teams may play:

Manchester United will play either:

Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Schalke, Zenit St Petersburg or Milan

Chelsea will play either:

Bayer Leverkusen, Galatsaray, Olympiakos, Zenit St Petersburg or Milan

Manchester City will play either:

Real Madrid, PSG, Dortmund, Atletico Madrid or Barcelona

Arsenal will play either:

Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Ateltico Madrid or Barcelona

From BBC
if arsernal is going to face one of these ,then they are out already.lolzz...ozilation.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:54am On Dec 12, 2013
dikenna:
Oga na who u be?

Get lost
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Numero uuuno:
His case is

See them! Una dey cold? Oh i heard the weather is -13 in Man United

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 9th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 18th August 2013 / Olympiacos Vs Arsenal: Europa League (0 - 1) On 20th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.