Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Awolowo The Secessionist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo The Secessionist? (2655 Views)

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / The Biafran Secessionist And Unsaid Actualities--chigachi Eke / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by M17: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
debetmx:

ibos like other more than they like themselves. They died and suffered so that we the Yoruba people could have peace.

ibo Alakuko.

I
I Knew you won't be bound on Nairaland against using derogatory word against the IBO, But this goes to show secret mind of haters of IBO . Keep pretending but your people and their pretentious love for one Nigeria is false . You knew you are fake for 50 years ,you knew you have no natural love for your fellow so called Nigerian citizen's . you knew you are not real .
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by debetmx(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
M-16:

I
I Knew you won't be bound on Nairaland against using derogatory word against the IBO, But this goes to show secret mind of haters of IBO . Keep pretending but your people and their pretentious love for one Nigeria is false . You knew you are fake for 50 years ,you knew you have no natural love for your fellow so called Nigerian citizen's . you knew you are not real .

I only quoted late Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola who your fathers killed on January 15, 1966. Who is going to bound who? Holy Spirit. lol

I only love people who love me.
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by M17: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
superstar1:

the sissy ojukwu that led you to unprepared war, that ran away to romp ashewo in abdijan while listening to makossa and eating isi ewu and burukutu while you were dying like chickens is your role model.

or a Zik that has nothing to show has legacy in the east.

Awo, the great Sage is greater than Zik+Ojukwu+Achebe, even in death grin grin grin grin

Did you hear your self ? Why did you gotta soak your self so deep in hate ? Did you see clearly why black man have no technology ? Did you see why blacks were left behind in tech savvy world we live in . More energy spent on hate and evil witch craft practices . Did you think you are wise ? you guy's wealth are all ill gotten wealth soaked in blood ,thieves , tribal dungeon , primitives running to western world for decades . but having the lowest brain development . You claim to be sophisticated but has nothing to show for it? you can't even provide your self with common clean water technology . you still poo on plastic and your sophisticated oni baje city does not have central sewage system or clean drinkable water . grin grin grin grin
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by 4Wilywily: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
superstar1:
what was the ratio and ranking of the yoruba soldiers. Ratio 8 to 1. Or you want the pdp style that 1 is always greater than 8, so it should be named a yoruba coup or what?
You Seeee why i call you people ungrateful people,
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by superstar1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
M-16:

Did you hear your self ? Why did you gotta soak your self so deep in hate ? Did you see clearly why black man have no technology ? Did you see why blacks were left behind in tech savvy world we live in . More energy spent on hate and evil witch craft practices . Did you think you are wise ? you guy's wealth are all ill gotten wealth soaked in blood ,thieves , tribal dungeon , primitives running to western world for decades . but having the lowest brain development . You claim to be sophisticated but has nothing to show for it? you can't even provide your self with common clean water technology . you still poo on plastic and your sophisticated oni baje city does not have central sewage system or clean drinkable water . grin grin grin grin

sermonisation from devil incarnate himslf.

were you blind that you did not read the first 10posts of this thread. the posts of your ethnic e-warriors disturbing the old man resting in peace in his mausoleum. I am sure Zik does not have one.

do unto others what they do to you, infact give it back to them multiple folds, pressed down, shaking together and running over.

if they come in one way, give it back to them, that they will have to be scattered in 7 ways.

for every hatred the likes of you propagate towards us, we will measure it for you back in equal measures plus jara. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by M17: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
4Wilywily:
You Seeee why i call you people ungrateful people,

Call it whatever coup you want ? But whats the problem presently ? why did you guy's live under hate and lies ? Why did you want to build on the foundation of falsification ,This is not healthy for you tribal bastard .
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by M17: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
superstar1:

were you blind that you did not read the first 10posts of this thread. the posts of your ethnic e-warriors disturbing the old man rest in peace in his mausoleum. I am sure Zik does not have one.

do unto others what they do to you, infact give it back to them multiple folds, pressed down, shaking together and running over.

if they come in one way, give it back to them, that they will have to be scattered in 7ways.

for every hatred the likes of you propagate towards us, we will measure it for you back in equal measures plus jara. grin grin grin grin grin grin

wallow dude
Why did you keep calling name's of the dead, fool ? ain't no body here is trying to compete with a fool on key board ,your negative energy will feed more cancer in your dead brain .
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by T8ksy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
debetmx:

That wilywily guy dumb gan. His elder brother, deludedgull is even more dumb.

God bless the late Sage.

I concur, partly. In Deludedgull's case, he was traumatised as a boy-soldier in ojukwu's ill-fated adventure. He should be receiving treatments for TBI whilst the wilywily guy's situation is just a manifestation of a malfunctioning clone, churned out like fake spare parts in some downtown factory in onitsha or thereabout, to propagate propaganda against their nemesis, the yorubas! There are scores of them(malfunctioning clones due to substandard parts used) about regurgitating the same old BS we 've all had to endure for eons.
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by T8ksy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
superstar1:

were you blind that you did not read the first 10posts of this thread. the posts of your ethnic e-warriors disturbing the old man resting in peace in his mausoleum. I am sure Zik does not have one.

if they come in one way, give it back to them, that they will have to be scattered in 7 ways.

[b]for every hatred the likes of you propagate towards us, [/b]we will measure it for you back in equal measures plus jara. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what i find really odd about them. They hate us and openly show it, never miss an opportunity to denigrate us

and even persist in disseminating spurious information about the yorubas, till this day. Yet they wonder why we are not too fond of them.

I suppose the saying, "Treat others the way you want to be treated" has no meaning in their neck of the woods.
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by superstar1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
M-16:

wallow dude
Why did you keep calling name's of the dead, fool ? ain't no body here is trying to compete with a fool on key board ,your negative energy will feed more cancer in your dead brain .

everybody is talking, baboon too is saying it has gotten an idea.
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by 4Wilywily: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
superstar1:
who invited them? they had an ulterior motives and which was clearly seen by all except Ibos with coke-bottle glasses that are too blind to see it.
They had no ulterior motives because they were not killing every politician, they had a target, those trouble makers that are causing Yorubas lynched each other in inhumane way, Thanks to God, immediately they remove those inciters from circulation, Yorubas stopped killing each other and trooped to Bar Beach to have a Fresh Air.
Superstar1 i want to ask you, Which one is better-(a) To stop Yorubas Killing each other or ,(b) To allow Yorubas continue Killing each other.
Re: Awolowo The Secessionist? by Ryabcool(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Double post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office / Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau / Where Did Apc Get Their 1m People Marching For Bubu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.