Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office (2648 Views)

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Toniosparlet(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
A Federal High Court in Lagos, Wednesday, ordered the State Security Service, SSS, to unseal the warehouse used by the All Progressives Congress, APC, as data centre.
Justice Mohammed Yunusa also granted an interim order restraining the SSS from further shutting party’s data office or taking any step in connection with the property pending the determination of the substantive suit.
SSS operatives had, last weekend, raided the building which the opposition party said was its data office at Allen Avenue, Lagos, arresting workers and confiscating documents and computer hard drives.
The SSS said its action was based on a petition it received alleging “unwholesome activities” inside the building.
“Based on this information, the service placed the building under surveillance and having been convinced that some unwholesome activities were going on in the building, it undertook a raid of the premises,” the SSS said in a statement Sunday.
But the APC insists that the building was used for the collation of its members’ data.
On Wednesday, the party, and its staff still under detention at the SSS office, filed an action before the court seeking an enforcement of their fundamental rights.
In their application, the detained APC staff said they were only carrying out their legitimate duties of inputting data from the APC’s physical membership form into a digital database.
In its assertion, the party said the action of the SSS in forcefully entering its data centre and vandalizing its physical and digital assets was a violation of its right to property.
The APC also stated that the “brazen conduct” of the SSS and the Nigerian Police not only sought to intimidate the party’s staff and members, but also compromised the confidential information of millions of Nigerians who volunteered their personal information in accepting the party’s membership.
The judge granted leave to the applicants to serve court processes to the respondents – the Nigerian police and the SSS – by substituted service, at their Lagos offices.
The judge also ordered the respondents to produce the detained applicants (Chinedu Atuche, Fayemi Olaposi, Chika Augustine Onuchukwu, Ebun Ilori, and Esther Enemuwe) in court at the next adjourned date.
Hearing of the matter was adjourned till November 28th.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171969-court-orders-sss-unseal-apc-data-office.html

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by holatin(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
no don't tell they did nt find clone PVC they claim apc is cloning.
Apc should take the matter to court or libel is no more a crime

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC, next time don't lie, state the matter correctly.

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Elcemento(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
The Oracle has spoken from the temple of justice!! Hope the order is carried out cos the courts are fast losing their relevance these days.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by dguyindcorner(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.

I have known you to always conceal d truth. A party fanatic

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by egift(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.

Where are the evidence of Cloning? PDP are using madness and illegality to subvert your already degenerated mind. PDP sent DSS to use flimsy accusations to collect APC national membership database. Whatever evil plans they have will not stop Nigerians from kicking out the clueless zoologist back to the zoo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Where are the evidence of Cloning? PDP are using madness and illegality to subvert your already degenerated mind. PDP sent DSS to use flimsy accusations to collect APC national membership database. Whatever evil plans they have will not stop Nigerians from kicking out the clueless zoologist back to the zoo.

Fear God. Lies and falsification is a grave sin. angry
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by dguyindcorner(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

swear with ur life if APC truly cloned PVC

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
dguyindcorner:

swear with ur life if APC truly cloned PVC

Direct your swearing ceremony to Lie Muhammed. undecided
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by dguyindcorner(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Direct your swearing ceremony to Lie Muhammed. undecided

Deceptive robot!

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by K0boko69: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good one from the uncompromised Lagos state Judiciary!! Kudos to APC

Sai APC

Shame to the SAiTAN group

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by egift(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Were you not among those claiming they were cloning INEC PVC? Where is the evidence?

When the truth is demanded, PDP and their coven of TANiods will fade into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by egift(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
K0boko69:

Can you explain this account?

- Your account (K0boko69): https://www.nairaland.com/k0boko69 - Time registered: November 26, 2014
- The original (koboko69): https://www.nairaland.com/koboko69 - Time registered: December 04, 2013

I smell PDP clone. True or False?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by patrickmuf(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC has been vindicated once again...The enemies of our democracy will continue to fail time and time again...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Were you not among those claiming they were cloning INEC PVC? Where is the evidence?

When the truth is demanded, PDP and their coven of TANiods will fade into oblivion.

APC RIGGING PLANS BURSTEAD grin
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by extractor231: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.

Keep supporting evil. That evil will consume you one day, and everyone will mock you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Deceptive robot!

You can only run, you cannot hide.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by patrickmuf(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Noticed how Descartes view the thread and disappeared almost immediately...Nothing to prey on saTANist.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Descartes: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
patrickmuf:
Noticed how Descartes view the thread and disappeared almost immediately...Nothing to prey on saTANist.

Dem don send you? undecided

Tell them say you no see me undecided
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by egift(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
APC RIGGING PLANS BURSTEAD grin

Stop disgracing yourself and Jonathan all over Nairaland. PDP collected the database so that they can manipulate the INEC register. On election day, when most APC members get to the Poll, their details will be bad they may end up not voting. This was tested in Anambra Governorship Election (rigging by INEC register).

So Mr. Fire you can hide your shameless and keep you affinity for Corruption to yourself. Nobody gives a dam.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
extractor231:

Keep supporting evil. That evil will consume you one day, and everyone will mock you.

Be very careful not to incur the wrought of the gods.

You may not survive it. angry angry angry
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by extractor231: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

Be very careful not to incur the wrought of the gods.

You may not survive it. angry angry angry
[/s]

You are the one destined for evil/failure soon. You are quick to support evil, even against the SW. Just keep it up, and see how you will end up.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by san316(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Name smearing.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by vedaxcool(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Disgrace and shame is the lot of the jona butt kisers

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Stop disgracing yourself and Jonathan all over Nairaland. PDP collected the database so that they can manipulate the INEC register. On election day, when most APC members get to the Poll, their details will be bad they may end up not voting. This was tested in Anambra Governorship Election (rigging by INEC register).

So Mr. Fire you can hide your shameless and keep you affinity for Corruption to yourself. Nobody gives a dam.

Mr. Gift, I have deep regard for you and your opinions.

I used to be a card carrying member of ACN turned APC and a formidable force in my constituency by all standard.

Tinubu is my problem with APC. He has succeeded in PRIVATISING LAGOS and by extension all APC ruled states.

It is high time we started cutting his Iroko tree before he start asking for sacrifices. A case study of godfather (Late) Lamidi Adedibu & Olusola Saraki.

Join us to say ENOUGH OF impunity by Tinubu

Enough of undemocratic practices of installing candidates against the people's wish.

The other political malpractices of APC will be discussed next time

See reason and let the truth set you free.

Shalom!

Firefire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
extractor231:
[s][/s]

You are the one destined for evil/failure soon. You are quick to support evil, even against the SW. Just keep it up, and see how you will end up.

We shall forgive you this time.

But remember; atari ajanaku kii se eru omode.

Alafia...
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Will this one make front page or we have to wait for the thread on DSS appeal?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

they Have even started already, Frustrating many lagosians on d PVC ish. Can u imagine, am d only one with PVC in my family....

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

I used to be a card carrying member of ACN turned APC and a formidable force in my constituency by all standard.

Tinubu is my problem with APC. He has succeeded in PRIVATISING LAGOS and by extension all APC ruled states.

It is high time we started cutting his Iroko tree before he start asking for sacrifices. A case study of godfather (Late) Lamidi Adedibu & Olusola Saraki.

Enough of undemocratic practices of installing candidates against the people's wish.

Shalom!

Firefire!

PdP Has bigger Problem than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
PdP Has bigger Problem than Tinubu

Teni n teni, ekisa ni ti atan
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by egift(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Shalom!

Firefire!

Personally I respect your privilege to hold a contrary opinion. That has never been an issue between us. I only frown at your sometimes disregard to even simple facts. I had expect you to be patriotic and have opinions for the interest of the Nation.

Please don't allow your hatred for Tinubu lead you to hand over Nigeria to criminals that has done nothing but sink this country into poverty and underdevelopment. We can't maintain the same leadership and expect a better society.

PDP needs to go back to the drawing-board.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Teni n teni, ekisa ni ti atan
Jonathan, Alao akala, Bode George, James Ibori(), Alamieyeseigha, Thank God Adedibu is dead, Gbenga Daniel(king of Cults),

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Mark Delaying Jonathan's Impeachment / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press / Tinubu Blasts Buhari Accuses Him Of Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.