Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Takes Photos Of His Mother Having Sex With Different Men - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Man Takes Photos Of His Mother Having Sex With Different Men (1503 Views)

A Psychologist Thinks It'll Be Normal To Have Sex With Robots By 2070. / Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. / Cancer Battle Takes Its Toll On Apple Boss - Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Takes Photos Of His Mother Having Sex With Different Men by 24dailygist(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Not for his own enjoyment, but as part of a new photography exhibition at The Photographers’ Gallery in London. According to the Guardian, the photos taken by the New York-based Ledare will be included in a group show entitled “Home Truths: Photography, Motherhood and Identity.” The photographs feature Ledare’s mother, Tina, having s*x with various younger men and posing in sexually explicit positions. Even the titles of some of the photographs aren’t for the faint of heart: “Mom Spread with Lamp” and “Mom F****g in Mirror,” among others. As the Guardian points out, the photographs were previously included in Ledare’s 2008 book, “Pretend You’re Actually Alive.” Ledare, 36, decided to start photographing his mother when he arrived at her house for Christmas one year, the Guardian reported. view photos here http://www..com/2013/12/man-takes-photos-of-his-mother-having.html

Re: Man Takes Photos Of His Mother Having Sex With Different Men by sats: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
http://www./2013/12/man-takes-photos-of-his-mother-having.html

@op does that look like a valid url to u? ... hiss ... craaaP!

(1) (Reply)

Help. My System Doesn't Start / I Need A Help Of Where To Learn Computer Engineering /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.