Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. (2637 Views)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / Help! My Notebook Takes Forever To Boot! / My Laptop Cannot Recognize My Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. by drizzit(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
hi guys....i have an acer aspire one mini laptop. it takes almost 5hours to charge fully and discharges under 1hr30mins. i just wanted to ask if this is normal. thanx guys
Re: Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. by tessyade: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Laptop battery behave that way when it has been used for long or when it is not properly preserve (if you understand what i mean). I wont even advice you to get a new battery because the chances that you will get a good one is very very slim.
Re: Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. by drizzit(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
@tessyade thanx for ur help bro...the battery has bin acting dat way since I bought d laptop brandnew.it really baffles me.
Re: Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. by adetwin(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
...... I will tell you that the charger is bad as in not compatable to charge ur laptop. Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: Pls Help; My Battery Takes Forever To Fully Charge. by teribithia(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2012
drizzit: hi guys....i have an acer aspire one mini laptop. it takes almost 5hours to charge fully and discharges under 1hr30mins. i just wanted to ask if this is normal. thanx guys

What is the types of your battery 6Cell or 9Cell ? if 6cell the battery often can last 2-2.5 hours , if you play game or watch movie the last time shorter. The charging time is a little long maybe you adapter is 65Wh or less, just try a big one like 90Wh. Good luck hopes that help you.

If you battery used for a long period, the battery working time reduce need to replace,

maybe the link help you: http://starmall.co.uk/acer-aspire-one-d255-battery

(1) (Reply)

- Yahoo Messenger "chatroom" Help! / Working Staad Pro 2005/2006 / Etisalat 6months Unlimited Browsing Sim Wit Waranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.