Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues (924 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigeria's run of Goodluck in sports in 2013 continued today in the FIFA 2014 World Cup draw as the country was drawn in a relatively easy Group F with Argentina, Iran and Bosnia-Herzegovina. Bosnia-Herzegovina is featuring in the World Cup for the first time.

Congratulations Nigeria!
Goodluck Nigeria!!
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by stebell(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Really? If na so Naija i hail.

d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣ name Goodluck does mean something Ǥ☺☺Đ.

All i can say is dat Naija will sail atleast ‎​to semis.
‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thot tho.
Didn't watch de draws but i'♍ glad it does favours us as aπϑ country. Pls peeps don't get me wrong.

Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
stebell: Really? If na so Naija i hail.

d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣ name Goodluck does mean something Ǥ☺☺Đ.

All i can say is dat Naija will sail atleast ​to semis.
​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thot tho.
Didn't watch de draws but i'♍ glad it does favours us as aπϑ country. Pls peeps don't get me wrong.
We got the best draw we could ever wish for. We stand a very good chance of atleast getting out of our group and from there, anything can happen.
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by gratieao: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian have you price dollar of late? I bought @ 172 rate today. A high time we drop all this sentiments and discuss issue bothering this country
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:59am On Dec 07, 2013
gratieao: Sincere 9gerian have you price dollar of late? I bought @ 172 rate today. A high time we drop all this sentiments and discuss issue bothering this country
relax na! The sycophant was just trying to tell u that power is stable and ASSU has resumed!

U didn't allow him finishcheesy
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by kel4soft: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2013
gratieao: Sincere 9gerian have you price dollar of late? I bought @ 172 rate today. A high time we drop all this sentiments and discuss issue bothering this country

Is unfortunate in this 21st century where the world holds their leaders accountable for their deeds. Ours are the opposite, @172 we still borrow money from our ECA.
How come 400,000 barrel of crude are stolen constantly.
Is also unfortunate that folks who don't benefit directly or indirectly from the govt come here daily to defend this corrupt administration.

Can we continue like this?

So tired of everything sef.
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
I wonder o. As if Goodluck was on the pitch when the qualifiers were played.
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by dayokanu(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2013
In December 2009 we were put in a group that had Argentina South korea and Greece, I guess we should credit that to Yar Adua

In 1994 we got to the second round at our first attempt we credit that to Abacha
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Am happy your sense is coming back to normal. Enough of sycophancy and let's face the problem bothering our nation.
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by dayokanu(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2013

Its Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola and APC who are causing the dollar to go up
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by stebell(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2013
@ de rest of yu haters of Sincere 9gerian, i can feel ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я pains. Despite de dollar rate ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de naira, i don't think dat is de fault of de OP. And so yu kno, τ̲̅ђe thread is about de draws and not about Naira n Dollar.
If yu care so much about finances/economics, why not create ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я own topic and let's discuss.

Come june or july when we win, we will celebrate here in dis forum.
If yu don't like de OP, then do de needful. Haters.

Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2013
I love football and I am a big fan of Nigerian National teams. The issue of the rate of dollar at the moment cannot stop me from loving football or supporting my favourites teams. If you feel strongly about the rate of dollars, you are at liberty to open a thread on it
Re: Goodluck Nigeria: Run Of Goodluck In Sports Continues by 1freshdude: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2013
stebell: @ de rest of yu haters of Sincere 9gerian, i can feel ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я pains. Despite de dollar rate ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de naira, i don't think dat is de fault of de OP. And so yu kno, τ̲̅ђe thread is about de draws and not about Naira n Dollar.
If yu care so much about finances/economics, why not create ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я own topic and let's discuss.

Come june or july when we win, we will celebrate here in dis forum.
If yu don't like de OP, then do de needful. Haters.

Insincere Nigerian can give you a job, but can you deliver? His job is ignoble, so becareful what you wish for.

(1) (Reply)

South African President Jacob Zuma Booed At The Mandela's Memorial Service / $49.8b ‘missing’ Oil Money: Governors Insist On Probe / Nigerian Prisoners Worldwide Hit 15,316 And Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.