Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) (16626 Views)

Unbelievable Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Tiger Nuts (ofio) / Health Benefit Of Tiger Nuts Popularly Known As (Aya, Ofio) / Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by MEILYN(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
I bet a lot of us don't know the English name of this nut just like me not until some weeks back when I got so curious to find out.

Apart from that,I attended a Marriage Seminar Where Something About it was
said, Studies Have Shown That It Helps To Boost Sperm Count For Men and Fertility Too For Women. And Today, I thought I should share that Knowledge and Other Health Benefits Of This Nuts with You.

Medicinal Benefits of the Tiger Nuts

1. It prevent constipation.

2. It has necessary essential minerals; calcium, magnesium and iron necessary for bones, tissues repairs, muscles and the blood stream.

3. It contains enough protein and carbohydrates

4. It contains a good quantity of vitamin B1 which assists in balancing the central nervous system and helps to encourage the body to adapt to stress.

5. It supplies the body with enough quantity of Vitamin E, very essential for fertility in both men and women.

6. It is excellent for colitis and assists proper digestion. In China, chufa juice is used as a liver tonic, heart stimulant, drank to heal serious stomach pain, to promote normal menstruation, to heal mouth and gum ulcers, use in Ayurvedic medicines and is a powerful aphrodisiac (intimate stimulant).

7. The black specie of the tiger nut is an excellent medicine for bosom lumps and cancer (any type of internal canceration and inflammations). It can be used as eye compress and to bandage wounds.

8. Tiger nuts give a heating and drying action to the digestive system in general and this gives it the potency to alleviate flatulence.

9. Chufa promotes the production of urine, this is why it is a preventive measure for cyst, prostrate, hernia, rectum deformation and prolapsed (Behind Based feature-small painful Flesh and the tip of the anus) and to prevent endometriosis or fibrosis as well as blockage of the tip of the fallopian tube.

So Friends,The Next You See An Aboki carrying it in his Wheelbarrow,just stop and buy some quantity,When you get home wash and chew like a snack. grin grin

Source:San Dee on Facebook, A Doctor Friend Of Mine.

1 Like

Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ofio. cheesy
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by vizboy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexkillz: Ofio. cheesy

Ofio continue
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by MEILYN(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexkillz: Ofio. cheesy
lmao. Offio tins bros. grin grin
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by MEILYN(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
vizboy:

Ofio continue
hehehe, bros watin happen? You no dey chop am? It is gudu gudu for your health bros. grin grin
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by homesteady(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
The hausa name is aya! I like eating it! They also use it to make another type of kunu!
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by MEILYN(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
homesteady: The hausa name is aya! I like eating it! They also use it to make another type of kunu!
yea, i like eating it too, but that kunu? Me no go drink am oo. grin
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by Taiwo20(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2013
You should have said Ofio instead of Tiger nut. What about dry date? What are the medical benefits
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by MEILYN(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Taiwo20: You should have said Ofio instead of Tiger nut. What about dry date? What are the medical benefits
dry date? Bros me no know that one oo grin grin
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by gee2020: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
am eating ofio now grin
Re: Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) by Sponsored: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
We are suppliers of Tigernut and Dabino (Dates). Our prices are affordable and attractive, for export, local market or personal use.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of A Mistake By A Health Personnel? Please Share / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2020 In Nigeria / Watch Out, Prolonged Sitting Kills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.