Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan (1351 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / If Mandela Was A Nigerian / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by ionaira(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Following the death of the great freedom fighter and former South African President, Nelson Mandela, Nigeria’s First Lady who is a 'Vacabularist' has decided to deliver a speech in honour of the Legend.
“Good Morin my fellow people, Me, my husband and the plentiful peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulated South Africa peoples for the die of their president yesterday evening. We are sadness to welcome the great man. I was sleep under my pillow yesterday when my husband tell me that Mandela has death. I just shout no no no and I start to cry. My husband and Mandela is a good friends. When my husband was a children, Mandela give him his own shoe when he did not have shoe.
Now Mandela she have made the African people a widow by died. Mandela was a good mother, she taked care of us like his child.
Continue reading the hilarious speech here >> Nelson Mandela was a Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan

Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by SoloAtna(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Adonbliv mama will say this trash
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mandela hav made the african people a widow? I won't be surprise.,afterall. Wole soyinka said mandela took africa soul away
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by Dennyzgenius(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2013
ionaira: Following the death of the great freedom fighter and former South African President, Nelson Mandela, Nigeria’s First Lady who is a 'Vacabularist' has decided to deliver a speech in honour of the Legend.
“Good Morin my fellow people, Me, my husband and the plentiful peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulated South Africa peoples for the die of their president yesterday evening. We are sadness to welcome the great man. I was sleep under my pillow yesterday when my husband tell me that Mandela has death. I just shout no no no and I start to cry. My husband and Mandela is a good friends. When my husband was a children, Mandela give him his own shoe when he did not have shoe.
Now Mandela she have made the African people a widow by died. Mandela was a good mother, she taked care of us like his child.
Continue reading the hilarious speech here >> Nelson Mandela was a Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan

nawa o! God help us. lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by Mamacita007(f): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2013
its a lie. She didnt say this trash
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by ATOYEJE(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2013
only a fool will bliv dc trash, it's just a joke... Bt it doesnt make any sense to me. Whoeva compose dc must be a ...................... Filll in d gap wit d appropriate word
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by Luckianti(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2013
i still like our very own first lady despite her wonderful grammar
Re: Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan by ViKtor1094(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
ATOYEJE: only a fool will bliv dc trash, it's just a joke... Bt it doesnt make any sense to me. Whoeva compose dc must be a ...................... Filll in d gap wit d appropriate word

the appropriate word for the gap is a............Dimwit

(1) (Reply)

♥my Babe: Peter Okoye’s Little Kid Already Has A Girlfriend! (photo) / He Got Served!!! / Five Ways To Catch A Thief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.