Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela (68211 Views)

UK Removes Visa Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders. / Hillarious Chat About Nelson Mandela's Death / Google Dedicates Newest 'creative' Logo To Honour Africans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by ionaira(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Many Nigerians have always wondered who the mystery man behind the mask is. Lagbaja is a popular Nigerian artist with several songs to his name.

He is known for his unique costume which includes a mask to cover his face. Lagbaja however, broke defiled the mask tradition by taking off his mask at the Hot Swen concert on Friday in honour of the Late Nelson Mandela.

The musician was said to have been heavily drunk before he climbed the stage to entertain his fans. While he was singing, many of his female fans were shouting,” take off your mask, take it off” .
Everybody was shocked when he suddenly took the sacred mask off.

His management team however, immediately ended their contract with him claiming that he had signed an agreement never to take his mask off in public as that was his selling point.

--
See picture below grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rA874Px9SlM/UqySz4dGxlI/AAAAAAAABfE/5xgGaTgSOb8/s1600/lagbaja1.jpg[/img]

LAGBAJA TAKES MASK OFF TO HONOUR NELSON MANDELA

10 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Adeoba10(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lmao
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by cbrass(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
I hope say you normal sha?? ;DI

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by kazyhm(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmn!
Must u create topic on NL ?
Anyway, I knw many ppl dat av dis kind of ur mind set, all dey want is attention by all means
Jst lyk some course mate @ skul dat jst want to be leading d dptmnt even wit 0.60 as CGPA, dey r fulfilled as far as no one exist with 0.61 CGPA
Mtchwwwwwwwwwww
4 gudness sake, dis a joke thread nt minimini manimorrr!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Eebrahym(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Hahahah grin Hahahah
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by labasulla(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Crap
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Iykebestbt(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
FINALLY.....in D'Banj's voice

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Extralarger(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
busy. comment later abeg
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Coldfeet(f): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Idonbulifit! Picsure or e don't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by BlessedFellow: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Before I opened this thread, I thought I was going to see his unmasked face. So disappointed!

25 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Goldenheart(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Joke section
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by fitzmayowa: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Alomo doing wonders already...SMH

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Power of women grin grin OOoops!!! na Joke section shaa. Covers face*** grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Ruq: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
where's the fuckin face

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Sibrah: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ha ha ha . . . What a way to honour Madiba!

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Agbgift(f): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Op, why you do like this na?
I actually came in here to see the taking "off the mask" ceremony.
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by mikael78: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
K
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Peterwizzy: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
front page? shocked *dies
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Op. Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by donphilopus: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Kaybaba5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by tintingz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ohlly crap! thought will see lagbaja's face in that op source

Werrin be thiz??
angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rA874Px9SlM/UqySz4dGxlI/AAAAAAAABfE/5xgGaTgSOb8/s1600/lagbaja1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Aromas: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ruq: where's the fuckin face

How du u xpct seun 2 upload d pics wen u already post a f*ckin comment.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by inteli: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
idiota!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
kazyhm: Hmn!
Must u create topic on NL ?
Anyway, I knw many ppl dat av dis kind of ur mind set, all dey want is attention by all means
Jst lyk some course mate @ skul dat jst want to be leading d dptmnt even wit 0.60 as CGPA, dey r fulfilled as far as no one exist with 0.61 CGPA
Mtchwwwwwwwwwww
4 gudness sake, dis a joke thread nt minimini manimorrr!

Calm down.............. At least, you know it's a joke.

You never see pHD holders working as drivers for college drop outs abi?
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by victorazy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
E no hapen
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by iamswizz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
ok
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by bondbetter: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is a very cheap one
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by nikkyshyne(f): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
What is this nau angry
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by experimentist: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww. You need to see how I rushed to click this tread.

5 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by wheesin(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
waterfork...this guy formed a story without footage and ot made frontpage...seun meet me in my office right now...and come wit ur mods....

op...nice advert

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.