Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Get A Card You Can Use To Buy From Clickbank In Nigeria. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Card You Can Use To Buy From Clickbank In Nigeria. (590 Views)

Quick Ways To Make Money From Clickbank And Fiverr In 2015! / Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Card You Can Use To Buy From Clickbank In Nigeria. by hamlak(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have 4 MasterCard anonymous card which you can use to make purchase from clickbank in Nigeria.

How can you us it in Nigeria?

Being an anonymous card, it does not do any address or name verifications. Just plug in any name and address
and the transaction will go through. You just need to change your IP to a country supported by Clickbank. e.g. USA.

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE CARD?
You can use it to but things for yourself and others from clickbank and charge a commission.
I currently charge 10% plus $10 for CB purchases that I do for Nigerians.

Read more bout the card here - http://www.vcc-buy.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=34

or contact me via pm here. cost is $60 plus $10 for courier via ABC Ghana to Nigeria. I accept PerfectMoney or Bitcon.

Rush because I have only 4 card left this year.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Port Harcourt Based Orators\Narrators / .. / For Your Consultancy Services On Any Farm Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.