Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You (611 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You by kzenterprise(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is a life time opportunity you won't want to pass you by, take it or leave it their is no good job opportunity in our country again every day people gain admission at the same time some are graduating and going for service year after that whats next for you, for those that even get something to do maybe teaching job or bank job the pay is nothing to write home about your put under corporate slavery for years without achieving your set goals and dreams. whether you like it or not if you don't do this business your children will do it and they will ask you what you were doing when men were men many of us Nigerian youth need to wake up from our slumber and take the bull by the horn in-case you are interested in becoming a partner to this wonderful organization that gives you time for yourself, pays you your worth and also takes you om trips outside Nigeria four times in a year all expense paid trip send your CV to infohr89@gmail.com
Re: GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You by okooloyun1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
GNLD! Off my sandals and run out of thread.

1 Like

Re: GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You by kzenterprise(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
oko-oloyun:
GNLD! Off my sandals and run out of thread.
Maybe some one you know has told you how difficult the business is and how it didn't work out for them does not mean it can't work out for you. what you will ask your self are you comfortable with your present situation if yes then ignore me but if your not then you need a change big boys are going into network marketing now, think about our you can bring a change to your family and generations to come nothing good comes easy but if your determined you will succeed
Re: GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You by kolubo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
kzenterprise:
Maybe some one you know has told you how difficult the business is and how it didn't work out for them does not mean it can't work out for you. what you will ask your self are you comfortable with your present situation if yes then ignore me but if your not then you need a change big boys are going into network marketing now, think about our you can bring a change to your family and generations to come nothing good comes easy but if your determined you will succeed
Naso una mouth dey always sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Arm Life Interview / Customer Relation Officers / Hr. Managers Needed At Gloden Global Resources Inc. / Trustworthy Female Computer-literate Needed - Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.