Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is Wike Up To Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wike Up To Again (967 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / Wike Renames Rivers Poly After Saro-wiwa. / ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wike Up To Again by hotmolo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wike has been in d news of recent all tnx to ASUU. After givin an initial ultimatum for lecturers to resum, he extended the date to 9th of dec. Its not evn close to 9th nd he has called for a meeting with vice chancellors of universities on the 11th of dec. ASUU representativs where invited. I jst saw d announcment on ait. I wonder what he is up to. Or does he tink ASUU wnt yield to his threat... To me d man is jst confused. Let's watch and see.
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by KenJak(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let ASUU's requests be granted. That's it. I'm not concerned with their meetings.
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by lillies: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
guy i think you are the confused fellow here! Wike is running around and seeking how to put an end to this problem at hand, your common sense should have told you that using force against ASUU by wike is not wikes' best approach hence the next week meeting. U just begin cal the man confused person. Guy go sleep abeg, ASUU matter is not for every tom dick n harry
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by hotmolo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
lillies: guy i think you are the confused fellow here! Wike is running around and seeking how to put an end to this problem at hand, your common sense should have told you that using force against ASUU by wike is not wikes' best approach hence the next week meeting. U just begin cal the man confused person. Guy go sleep abeg, ASUU matter is not for every tom dick n harry

He's not confusd yet he issued out threat witout tinkin. He released ASUU's letter to d press instead of addressin d issue discretly makin dem look lyk d bad guys. Abeg chiarman bone talk jor. Let's jst hope tins get better.
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by Sodiq3(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
wike is up to good bro...doyin okupe was interviewed on AIT 2day and he made it known to the public that a meeting has been scheduled to hold on wednesday with representative of ASUU nd vice chancellors to be present..he said,a committee would be set up by gov't consisting of ASUU representatives to oversee the disbursement of the said 200B to benefiting universities...they would definitely settle other grey issues..let's just hope for the best
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by hotmolo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sodiq3: wike is up to good bro...doyin okupe was interviewed on AIT 2day and he made it known to the public that a meeting has been scheduled to hold on wednesday with representative of ASUU nd vice chancellors to be present..he said,a committee would be set up by gov't consisting of ASUU representatives to oversee the disbursement of the said 200B to benefiting universities...they would definitely settle other grey issues..let's just hope for the best

Well if dats so, I take back my comment on him bein confused. Let's all pray 4 a better outcome.
Re: What Is Wike Up To Again by lillies: 4:38am On Dec 07, 2013
hotmolo:

Well if dats so, I take back my comment on him bein confused. Let's all pray 4 a better outcome.
good one bro, i like the spirit. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

200l Pol. Science student Wins Unilag Debate Competition / Energy Month 2014: Fashola Commissions State’s Energy Academy, Inducts First Bat / Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni Students Design Formular Student Race Car (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.