Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes (2690 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Gombs(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2013
To God be the glory as you add another year. I would
like to say a big thank you for all your teaching’s
from Rhapsody of Realities, your books, DVD, radio online,
Pastor Chris online, including all your messages on
Yookos, TV, Satellite TV etc ...these teaching's has change my life, help me to
understand the Word of God and has given me peace &
health, prosperity etc.

My wish for you is that the God of our Lord
Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may continue
to grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation of insight
into mysteries and secrets in the deep and intimate
knowledge of Him, and use you to continue to change lives.

May God bless you more and more, may the coming year
be full of new discoveries of God’s love and goodness.
Thanks be to God for the gifts that he has given you and
may you celebrate them many more years. May God
bless you and your family. Wishing you a very HAPPY
BIRTHDAY Sir, may God continue to bless you with lots of happiness,
good health and success in the world through spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ . We love you Sir.

#BLW Nation
#Gloooooooray

Kindly drop your birthday wishes and prayers....

God bless y'all

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2013
Wow! smiley
Happy birthday to him.
He is an inspiration to the coming generation. I'm amazed at his way of explaining great truths in simple words. Everything about him inspires me, his teachings, historic meetings and crusades, healing school and the clips of the moments of worship are.... I'm speechless.
He is another proof that there is nothing God would not do through any man provided the man yields himself to God.
To me, he is the Kenneth Hagin of Africa. I hope to meet him one on one soon.
To one of my foremost mentors, i say happy birthday once again. May the will and purposes of God over his life be fully fulfilled.
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Gombs(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2013
^^
He's sure a gift to this generation.

Tnk you bro!

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by zeelo2014: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2013
More hair relaxer.

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Oyinprince(m): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday my Pastor. Through your messages, God has given my life a meanin n direction.@ a young age,ive learnt 4rm u how to live for the gospel,how 2 work 2 give nd nt 2 earn a living,how 2 live out d life of God in me n nt do mere religion

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Oyinprince(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2013
By d holyspirit,u've also taught us how to express our dominion as christians, you've taught us dt we r ambassadors of Christian n so many oda tins.You've also given us d opportunity 2 be helpers in d work n also do exploits lyk we see u do

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Oyinprince(m): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank you sir for yielding to the holyspirit. I pray that God wuld continue to reveal mysteries to you. I pray that the impact of the ministry given to you by the holyspirit is felt stronger everywhere and everyday in the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by PastorKun(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Offer 7 thingz cool
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Gombs(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Heaven sings for you today,sir, ...

#Gloooooooooooooooooray
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by iconics: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
I make bold to declare that you are the greatest man alive...your gospel (now our gospel) is evidence of the mighty and prevailing Word of God. Your courage, consistence and deep sited conviction for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is second to none. I thank you Pastor Sir for making the gospel real in simplicity and power. I love you Sir. Happy Birthday my President and Grand Commander of the Loveworld Nation aka Christ Embassy.

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by ecode1(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Even with the little of God's Word I've applied to my life from your teachings, I've seen the positive result. I'm using this medium to wish you a happy birthday for impacting my life with the Word of God. You are indeed an ICON and a blessing to our generation!

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by fkayode: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday to my father, my coach and my mentor Pastor Chris.
You have given my life a meaning and made my life beautiful.
You are a blessing to this generation and your impact will remains forever.

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by ProPastorChris(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday to my father, pastor and mentor.
Your words and works in this generation are undeniably beyond a normal man's ability.
I celebrate with you today sir as a 7-star General of the Army of the Most High God and am humbled by your passion for the furtherance of this one and only true Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our world is a better place because you said yes to the Holy Spirit and we are the recipients and beneficiaries of your obedience.
You can ONLY grow bigger and get stronger because the land has been delivered to you sir.
Happy birthday sir!

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday man. More relaxer to your hair.
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2013
ProPastorChris: Happy birthday to my father, pastor and mentor.
Your words and works in this generation are undeniably beyond a normal man's ability.
I celebrate with you today sir as[b]a 7-star General of the Army of the Most High God[/b] and am humbled by your passion for the furtherance of this one and only true Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our world is a better place because you said yes to the Holy Spirit and we are the recipients and beneficiaries of your obedience.
You can ONLY grow bigger and get stronger because the land has been delivered to you sir.
Happy birthday sir!
haba. That's blasphemy.
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by shininglite(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Hpy birthday sir! Words can't describe d I luv u sir,u hv given my life a meanin wit ur teachings woow today d man of spirit was born ..... Gloooory!

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by jerrymania(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
I was at one of his church a week ago and then the pastor said it was a must for all members to give money for offer 7. i was offended and disgusted and i believe thats how every true christian should react. if the man who wrote ecclesiastes was here, he would be screaming vanity upon vanity from dusk till dawn.
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by robonski15(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday to my mentor and pastor.. U have really given my life a meaning by ur teachings... U are a blessing to this generation..

Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by fkayode: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
jerrymania: I was at one of his church a week ago and then the pastor said it was a must for all members to give money for offer 7. i was offended and disgusted and i believe thats how every true christian should react. if the man who wrote ecclesiastes was here, he would be screaming vanity upon vanity from dusk till dawn.
Your feeling doesn't change anything.
You think you know better than anyone who gives.
He doesn't need your money and if you give, it is for your own future and your good.
That's what is changing our lives if you don't know.
Re: Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2013

(1)

The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam / The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine / Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches