Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony (947 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by daisyjay(f): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2013
A baby boy in China is deadthis week after a10-year-old school girlallegedly slammed him to the ground, kicked him repeatedly, andthrew him off the 25th floor of a building in Chongqing city in southwest China.

Eighteen-month-old Yuanyuan was left behind in the elevator of the building, as his mother removed a small bike before retrieving her son.

Before she had a chance to do so, the doors snapped shut.
Security footage from the elevator shows an older girl wearing a backpack entering on an upper floor. She holds him for a few seconds before slamming him onto the ground and kicking, hitting, and stamping on him.

Once they reach the 25th floor, she grabs the toddler and drags him out.

His broken little body was found in the bushesoutside the building, and he died at the hospital shortly after from his injuries.

It is not believed that the girl is related to either the boy or the mother.

Talk about your tragedies! What had to be going through the mind of that girl? I have a 10-year-old daughter, and she just seems to have this instinctual caretaking vibe. I actually have to stop her sometimes from going into “little mommy” mode when her sister cries. She just can’t stand to see people in pain.

What kind of atrocities has this girl been exposed to that her first thought upon encountering a baby on an elevator is tobeat the crap out of him? Not that it’s any excuse, but I refuse to believe that this kind of behavior is innate to a child.
Ugh, this is such a sad, sick story.

My heart breaks for little Yuanyuan’s mother.

Here's the surveillance video ... warning: It will make your stomach turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2_RXREg8yo&amp=&amp=&amp=&amp=&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&guid=
What do you think could possess a little girl to act like this?

Image via CCTV

Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2013
cry I can't believe this! Infact I'm short of words.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by Hadeyur(f): 1:44am On Dec 07, 2013
shocked. Haaa!!
Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by Spotee(f): 3:37am On Dec 07, 2013
ah sad! my heart break watching this, too mush of chinese films dey worry the girl should be imprison for 30 years or else she will grow up to be a serial killer..
Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by greatgod2012(f): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Spotee: ah sad! my heart break watching this, too mush of chinese films dey worry the girl should be imprison for 30 years or else she will grow up to be a serial killer..

thank you!
Effect of too much violence film.
If your child must watch this types of film, it is very imperative for us to keep telling them that they shouldn't try it, we need to let them know and realise that what they are watching is only "film tricks" or "computer graphics", nothing real. With that persistent warning and education, it will go a long way to avoid scenarios like this.
May God help us all.
RIP to the little boy.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by Fkforyou(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Sometimes I just feel some people are born with killer instincts,they just want to be violent for no reason,the annoying part is that when their parent notice this behaviour at d begining they'll dismiss it saying "she is just a child"
R.I.P kiddo.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Allegedly Throws Baby From 25th Floor Balcony by kolubo(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2013
It`s only ogbanje girl dat can be that wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sends Girls To The War Front-line / BREAKING NEWS.....Another Bomb Blast At Yobe this mornin / Housemaid Abduct Bosses's Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.