Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) (15271 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Nigerians Can Travel Without Visa To South Africa Next Year – Buba Marwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by Cabsso(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2013
goingsolo: obasanjo you should me ashamed of your self...Ogun people are not even proud of you talk-less of you comparing your self with mandela
Nawa wo hear wetin obj dy talk
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by awayeyebundle: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Frankly speaking Obasanjo is not up to the standard of Madiba because he turn what South Africa is today e.g Economy,social and infrastucture,imagen where where common South Africa became greener pasture for Nigerian,if Nigeria is good nobody will go there ke.Leaders of Nigeria learn something from Madiba,contribute ur quota to develpment of Nihgeria jagajaga,no light in Otta for 6months now
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by teric4love(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
pls hw can i post or comment on nairaland......have sign in already ? Plss....
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by rhames(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
bcomputer101:

Source: www.punchng.com/news/my-life-with-mandela-obasanjo/

This old man has started making irrelevant but organised noise.
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by chichriso: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
The Westboro Baptist Church allegedly intends to picket Nelson Mandela's funeral.
The controversial organisation, which has picketed funerals of US soldiers and other prominent people, tweeted that it will be travelling to South Africa to protest at the struggle icon's funeral.
"THANK GOD for Nelson Mandela being dropped into hell! Westboro Baptist Church booking flight to South Africa (not banned) to picket funeral!" it tweeted.

Click after the cup to view important tweet...
http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/westboro-to-picket-mandela-funeral.html

Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by Ayo8(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
My friend the earlier u stop hating baba the better for you...the history of nigeria cant be written without the mention of Obasanjo...he threads the path of heros and would be highly celebrated if he goes to rest today... Even BAba himself knows...He has played a vital role in keepin a country with over 500 ethnic groups together (ur village and its neighbours inclusive).It takes more than u can imagine to be a 3time president. Appreciate him, I'm sure u can't achieve that even if you get a 1001 chance to life...#sorry#
Dgoz: For the very fact say I see ''Africa Next Hero'' next to Obasanjo name make me no even read this rubbish again. No be only Africa Next Hero, na Africa Next Super Model.
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Obasanjo could have been an absolute Nigerian hero and true father of the nation, but unfortunately he is a foolish , shamless and genocidal kleptomanical looter who has turned out to be a catastrophic disaster and cancer for Nigeria.
Ayo...:
My friend the earlier u stop hating baba the better for you...the history of nigeria cant be written without the mention of Obasanjo...he threads the path of heros and would be highly celebrated if he goes to rest today... Even BAba himself knows...He has played a vital role in keepin a country with over 500 ethnic groups together (ur village and its neighbours inclusive).It takes more than u can imagine to be a 3time president. Appreciate him, I'm sure u can't achieve that even if you get a 1001 chance to life...#sorry#
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by 735i(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2013
GenBuhari:
Obasanjo could have been an absolute Nigerian hero and true father of the nation, but unfortunately he is a foolish , shamless and genocidal kleptomanical looter who has turned out to be a catastrophic disaster and cancer for Nigeria.

You stole the words out of my mouth..thank you!!!

Ayo...:

Sometimes..........; It is better to just shut up rather than open your mouth and celebrate your stupidity
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by Ayo8(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
735 i:

You stole the words out of my mouth..thank you!!!

Sometimes..........; It is better to just shut up rather than open your mouth and celebrate your stupidity

Ur grandfather is/was probably Baba's age-mate...I'm sure he was born to come and spectate because d last time I checked hez known for absolutely NOTHING!!!
Don't worry... When u grow up, u will understand...
I just hope it doesn't get too late before you understand...who knows, u might also be a spectator in dis world too...ur generational calling perharps...
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by 735i(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ayo...:

Ur grandfather is/was probably Baba's age-mate...I'm sure he was born to come and spectate because d last time I checked hez known for absolutely NOTHING!!!
Don't worry... When u grow up, u will understand...
I just hope it doesn't get too late before you understand...who knows, u might also be a spectator in dis world too...ur generational calling perharps...

Even if my grandfather was a spectator; i'm still proud of him...very very proud....
He lived a simple life; he was not a thief, nor an an incest inclined murderer... above all; he had strong moral values which he passed on to his kids and his generation
My father is proud of his father, i'm proud of my father...can Obasanjo's children come out open and say without guile or shame;
"i am proud of my father"? ....You guessed right!!! They can't!!!
I don't seek notoriety or stolen wealth; Bleep it!!
I want to be able to look at myself in the miror at my old age and say; "I have no regrets"

You sound all grown up; i'm impressed!!! the only problem is you're still a fool...so you'll probably die a fool
Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by walezy14(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
cap28:

I wish you could explain why you regard this human waste aka Obj as your hero and a prophet, unless the reason for your verbal diarrhea is that you have mental health issues and just like spouting off baseless platitudes.

Learn how to express views or opinions ethically.what you say in public determines how sensible and responsible you are.

I wish you could explain why you regard this human waste aka Obj as your hero and a prophet, unless the reason for your verbal diarrhea is that you have mental health issues and just like spouting off baseless platitudes.

cap28:

Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by WarriPikin1: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
In 1979, he asked me to move to Abeokuta with him but I declined because of his extra-marital indiscipline.
“When he was being drawn out of the Army, I was in the same car with him. When we went for thanksgiving at Owu Baptist Church, Abeokuta, I was also in the same car. At the church, I sat with him in the front pew. During the reception I was in control of events and he sat his mistresses with other guests next to us. “I made Stella take one of the middle seats with her friend, Julie Coker".
“Obasanjo did not forgive me that. He stopped taking care of the children. He only sent N400 a month. Iyabo and Busola were at Queen’s College, Lagos; Segun was at King’s College.
- Iyabo, Obasanjo's wife.

Now what type of man will so publicly disrespect his wife to bring a woman he is screwing to sit next to his matrimonial wife?
Even when the poor lady was protesting sitting next to a woman who was sleeping with her husband publicly. Imagine the shame!
That behavior speaks volumes of Obasanjo's character that he cares about nobody else welfare but himself.
That is your hero there.

Re: My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) by WarriPikin1: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Suspends Two Members For Fraternising With Pro-Tinubu Group / Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.