Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,916 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Doubting? CHRIST The Son Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doubting? CHRIST The Son Of GOD (392 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doubting? CHRIST The Son Of GOD by holypower(m): 5:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Are you still confused about CHRIST the son of GOD

I strongly believe that this update is not for Christians who have partake in the sonship of unlike others like muslims. And I am glorifying the LORD for those muslims in this group that will still partake in the sonship of GOD through CHRIST[whom they have denied HIS LORDship]. Muslims are not the first to deny CHRIST LORDship,there has been many even the jews and others eveb brfore islam existed. That it to show you that it is devil through them is working. Denying the LORDship of CHRIST is from the devil not only through islam. Am here to clear some doubts that made muslims to remain in the bondage and chains of the devil because they couldn't understand the Bible which is ''spiritually discerned[made]. Here is the Bible verses that confuses them:

because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. " (John 3:18).

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." (Psalm 2:7).

Listen friends! There are two type of the sons of GOD according to the Scripture and that is, the real only son[CHRIST] and the adopted[thats as many as are led by the Spirit of GOD]. Those who are the adopted son of GOD[in which am one of] are those who do these things in [Jn. 1:12, Rom. 8:14, Gal. 4:7, 2 corinthians 6:18, e.t.c].

In psalms, David in Spirit perceived the GODs adoption and not only to David but to them that doeth the will of GOD. I believe you have been delivered from the spirit of confusion may GOD help us! Even if I and the world don't believe that CHRIST is the son of GOD, HE remains the real son of GOD and Born-again Christians remains the adopted sons of GOD forever

"And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:18).

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 8th Of December 2013 / Is It Really A Sin To Prescribe Contraceptive As A Catholic Doctor?? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.