Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia (11355 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound / SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by callistus124: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Photo of huge snake, biggest snake in the world. Photograph purporting to show a 55ft snake found in a forest in Malaysia has become an internet sensation. Biggest snake in the world. The huge snake is really a monster. It’s a huge, huge snake ever seen before. Worlds biggest snake pictures.
The thread claimed the huge snake was one of two enormous boas found by workers clearing forest for a new road. They apparently woke up the sleeping snakes during attempts to bulldoze a huge mound of earth. This is Biggest snake in the world!!

“On the third dig, the operator found there was blood amongst the soil, and with a further dig, a dying huge snake appeared,” said the post.
“By the time the workers came back, the wounded boa had died, while the other snake had disappeared. The bulldozer operator was so sick that he couldn’t even stand up.”
The post claimed that the digger driver was so traumatised that he suffered a heart attack on his way to hospital and later died.
The dead snake was 55ft (16.7m) long, weighed 300kg and was estimated to be 140 years old. Biggest snake in the world Huge snake!

SOURCE: BLOG
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Taiwo20(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2013
See meat
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Matri10(m): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2013
I hate snakes. cry cry cry cry
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Auspharm(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2013
ne kwa ne agwou !!!
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by topas100(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Is it really d biggest in d world?
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by experimentist: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning yo!
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by dapyd1(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Burger01(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Matri10: I hate snakes. cry cry cry cry
I hate snakes. Makes me sick in the head.. I wonder why the Creator create a thing like that.
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by IAMBREEZY: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2013
In naija this snake will end in da pot.

1 Like

Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by SirHarry(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Taiwo20]See meat
I dey tell u...if na for naija...na real meat fr 'em peepz.
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Evyuc(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2013
How come this snake wil reach 55ft ad become d bigest snake in d whole world, just whatch how digger hung it, calculate d lenght of d digger ad size. Cos in oda news they said the snake is 15ft long. If d one hungd there is d one they ar talkin about,i don't think is biggest in d world.
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Ariyke: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2013
topas100: Is it really d biggest in d world?
for now till another bigger one is found
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by dont8(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Chinese delicacy thinz on my mind cheesy
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Burger01:
I hate snakes. Makes me sick in the head.. I wonder why the Creator create a thing like that.
To show his wonders creations- be not afraid..Those things can't come near people live,We humans are to dominate them
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Psyrus(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2015
God is awesome!
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by HiggsBoson(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
does this look like a 55ft creature? take a proper look at the picture and you will know something has been exaggerated. the bucket loader? the man standing beside the loader? the sizes just dont complement. dont be fooled. BTW this picture is old.
Re: TERRIFYING PHOTO: The World's Biggest Snake Killed In Malaysia by Saipon: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
I like snake

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected / New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.