Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free (11402 Views)

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by Mrmicro: 3:22pm On May 01, 2023
Introduction

For some reasons, It’s very common to have the need to check the exact date of birth on your NIN as the DOB is not written on the NIN slip. Most people can not easily remember the exact date of birth they used when enrolling for the NIN as such they keep dangling between NIMC office and banks while others don’t even know how to go about it. Read this post till the end in order to learn how to check the date of birth on NIN from the comfort of your living rooms.

How to View the Date of Birth on Your NIN

Step 1: Make sure you have your 11 digits NIN. If you don’t have it dial *346# and follow the prompts to retrieve your NIN
Step 2: Go to Google play store to install NIMC personal ID App.
Step 3: Launch the app, skip the intro and input your 11 digits NIN then click NEXT to continue
Step 4: An OTP will be sent to the SIM you used during the NIN enrollment, confirm and proceed to set your PIN. Immediately, it will take you to your dash board.
Step 5: Click on show my ID and your DOB will be visible.
[b]For picture guide visit [/b]https://microblog.com.ng/how-to-check-your-nin-date-of-birth-for-free/

Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by florenceolatude: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2023
tried it doesn't work
Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by julianayomi: 5:15am On Aug 30, 2023
sad shocked
Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by florenceolatude: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2023
NIN issues everywhere
Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by olajidebary: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by madyfrank: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free by miraolakunle: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2023
NIN issues everywhere because of bad corrupt government , every time portal server is down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected / New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb / Star Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.