Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? (628 Views)

Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? / Eight Things Happy People Have In Common / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by kaywhynoni: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Dear nairalanders, i open this thread for us to share our opinion on how many people had become a nairalander through you...........ever since i joined nairaland last year, atleast i have told many people about our darling site called Nairaland, and today, i can boast of having upto 20ppl that joined this site through my evangelism....lol
Apart from many Ghost readers(those are the people that don't join the site but views the site daily) thanks to Seun and sthe mods for a great wrk, i wanna enjoin all nairalanders to keep on telling peolpes about this Great site.
So, my question is...........how many people have you implore to join nairaland through you..........we are one FAMILY.
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2013
I lost count. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by karbridals(f): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
5 people
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Kanwulia: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
NONE! kiss
I don't wanno chat with them offline. . . not to mention online! Who cares about their opinions? undecided
I don't do 'crowds'! kiss
For my entertainment only! cool

I deal with 'issues'. . . not people! kiss
Unless the people have issues!
I LOVE MY SPACE! kiss

Why should I care? Is NAIRALAND my father's or mother's business? undecided
Nobody invited me. . . LET THEM INVITE THEMSELVES! kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
None
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Godmother(f): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
None too, dnt see the need for it
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by jmoore(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Do I get paid for that?
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by bebe2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
i invited someone and he didnt like it

be wondered wat the attraction was considering
there were lots of ignorant bigots here. (his words not mine) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Zero.
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by bebe2(f): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Y

(1) (Reply)

Sister Teaches Brother To Walk With Using Gummy Bears After He Lost Both Legs To / Words From Father To Son About Marriage / Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.