Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? (771 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by freeradical(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning my fellow football loving nairalanders. Yesterday the 2014 FIFA World Cup draws was held and we are all basking in the euphoria of getting to feast our eyes on some really tantalizing clashes. We cant wait for the show to begin. Our darling super eagles got a quite reasonable draw as only argentina is a real threat in the group that also comprise debutants bosnia and also iran. That notwithstanding we hope the technical crew and the players will play every game with mutual respect for all teams to ensure qualification from that group.

Now I try to cast my mind to the fact that Nigeria may possibly go all the way and lift the coveted trophy come july next year. Before you pessimists start attacking and counter attacking me mathematically and statistically speaking I am right...it is still a propability grin. No one expected us to clinch Gold in atlanta but it happened and I remember the feeling of ectasy it brought to all of us and the very many crazy ways we celebrated that feat.

Now we know its an even greater feat to win the world cup. We would be the first African and black nation to do so since the inception of the tournament in 1930. It will be a shift in the paradigm of footballing power. It can also extrapolate itself into political and economic power for this great nation of the blacks(most populous black nation in the world).

In summary considering the enormity of this feat if it were to occur....if in 8months we dig up this thread at a time when we happen to have clinched the world cup at the blast of the final whistle of the world cup finals, in what crazy way will you celebrate the feat?
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by stanogb(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
when they win first...you will see...lol
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by striker9(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Post my na*ed picture on nairaland.
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by freeradical(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin
stan-ogb:
when they win first...you will see...lol
Oga talk d thing wey we go see na so that wen we dig up d thread u go answer ur papa name. grin
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by freeradical(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin
striker9: Post my na*ed picture on nairaland.
Bros! I hope u know we shall all hold you to ur word if that time should come. Well sha all those nl babes wey u don dey wahala will relish d sight of ur uncladness.
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by freeradical(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
D joy of victory can be so sweet we do sum crazy things. I remember how I ran witout slippers with my friends from our street to the next street screaming and shouting on top of our small boys voices wen we won Gold in atlanta 96. That will be an understatement compared to what I might do this tym round. Victory is truly sweet!
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by striker9(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2013
You might also run to next street nak*d.
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by shawnpepe(f): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll wake up from d̶̲̥̅̊ dream and take my malaria pills
Re: What Crazy Thing Will You Do Should Nigeria Win The WC? by ROCKJ1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
I will drink water, pray and go back to sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Or Ronaldo Who is BETTER???!!! / Hilarious Louis Van Gaal’s Diary / Mourinho's Take On Wenger Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.