Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,366 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Following Jesus To The End.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Following Jesus To The End.. (477 Views)

Are You Following Jesus Or Paul? / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Following Jesus To The End.. by JoktyJohn(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2013
"Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me more also, if ought but death part thee and me." These were the words of Ruth to Naomi. She left what she knew for what she did not know. In spite of the probloms her mother-in-law had, she chose to follow her to the end and she did.
This should be our decision for Christ. Ruth was not certain of the future, but we are. John 14:1-6 tells us where we will end up if we follow Jesus. Decide to follow to the end. Ruth had problems as well as her mother-in-law,yet she followed on. No matter the problem, follow on with Christ. Eternity is sure

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Erroneous Teaching Of Faith Without Works / Feast Of Immaculate Conception. / A Unique Website..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.