Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India (16118 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by PregnantBoy(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Halleluyah! OJB Jezreel has finally returned back to Nigeria months after his successful
kidney transplant in India.

The producer was expected to return on
Saturday, 7th December 2013 but decided to surprise everyone by returning on Thursday, 5th December 2013.

Jezreel is now Lagos but we don't know his location but according to some sources, he's. lodged in a hotel at an undisclosed, secret location, not far from his Surulere, Lagos residence.

I guess he decided not to disclose his location since he's still recuperating, he needs enough rest and to avoid being disturbed by fans who anxiously looked forward to receive him.

The music producer returned with his first wife, Mabel Okungbowa, who also donated her kidney to save her husband...

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/12/07/ojb-jezreels-family-welcomes-returns-nigeria-photo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ojb-jezreels-family-welcomes-returns-nigeria-photo

Source: Silverdam's blog
[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6297[/url]

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Airforce1(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Welcome back bro..

Thank god for giving you a second chance.. Please use it well.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by NosoChic: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God for a successful operation.
We are hopeful for many more years after the operation.
I also hope he pays attention to his health and STOP all habits that will make his health deteriorate.
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by homesteady(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
ThankGOD for his life
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Tolexander: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Welcome bro!

Rest for quick recuperation and don't use the time to take ogogoro, alomo and beers.

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Wizdray: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2013
5th
Wlcm bck 0m
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Adeoba10(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Wcm o, mak u no 4low dem drink oti again o. Watin concern me self, na my money?
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by LMAyedun(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2013
ThankGod for the success of e'rything.
You made it, you could have missed it.
You've been offered a 2nd chance, live right, Dude.

#SaveOJB = #OJBsaved
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by weazley(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2013
If he likes let him go and b drinkin alomo,
Sha bring our change from d surgery.

P.s
U beta not quote me, I go insult yu reach ur grandfada.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by joyli: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
OJB I beg u berber this ur hair! Thank you in advance. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
He shld berra get da shit outta his head#wuz expextin him 2 look more decent wink ....all d same welkum bak,,,am glad he survived cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
If he likes, he can make fresh order for a trailer load of benson n hedges! Na him sabi
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by stevecantrell: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tolexander: Welcome bro!

Rest for quick recuperation and don't use the time to take ogogoro, alomo and beers.

That alomo...eh !
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by 2sureguy1(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Oh......dat guy?.......hw z he nw?
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by iluvweed(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Oziddy: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Hallelujah
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
*InOJB'sVoice* CIROC vodka on my mind to celebrate this grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by benkings(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
this his hair is not jst cool on him..........meanwhile any man dat drinks alomo without squeezinq his face is capable of murder! angry

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by bcomputer101: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2013
OJB, i'm not begging you ooo,
BUT PLEASE LEAVE CIGA and BEER for now...
Remember na one kidney remain for you.
And please use the remaining change cut your hair.
GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Libkid(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Thank God....to everyone who contributed to dis God bless and everyone who snubbed him and acted in go nd die manner when he needed nigerians God bless u 2
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by lonelydora: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Thank God for him.
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Sknda(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
He is welcome
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by jmoore(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Good for him.

The music producer returned with his first wife, Mabel Okungbowa, who also donated her kidney to save her husband
First wife? How many wives does he have?

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Castos(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
My guy welcome, abeg tomorrow I go come wax that single. Shey u go dey studio tomorrow?
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Chinnwa: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2013
thank God for him
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Prowizy2(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2013
ThankGod 4 him

#team iLuvShortCuteGals
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by temitemi1(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Nairalanders nah too much wit dis nah mouths!
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by obaleyesantos: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Kudos to baba agba. ROTIMI AMECHI

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by Dermie: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2013
That's nice.
Congratulations!
Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by prolineclassy(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2013
dats true love frm ur wife's side,always be proud of her.to God be de Glory

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India by stan4b(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals / Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bisola Warns Against People Impersonating Her To Defraud People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.