Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star (49867 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal / Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by lightheart(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
She should look for more scandals jor!

She really did not answer any questions here.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Bkrubzy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'll be the one to marry you at last
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
celebrity gossip is not a new stuff in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
SOME1 SHOULD HOOK ME UP WITH THIS VIDEO
WHATS THE USE OF TALKJNG ABT IT angry
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by purpinkx(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Babzilla: SOME1 SHOULD HOOK ME UP WITH THIS VIDEO
WHATS THE USE OF TALKJNG ABT IT angry
seconded . Cos by their boobs you shall know them .

Seun wan turn Dr Lightman in Lie to me
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by sollkay(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wat wud U̶̲̥̅̊ do if U̶̲̥̅̊ were posted on d internet doin sometin awful nd actually it wasn't reali yu.....huh?
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Whizkeey(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
She plan d video to make publicity jor... Igbo bwain

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by ichommy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Poor girl

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Mickheal(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wanna see d video!! E fit dey youtube
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by ibrobell(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Celebrity life!
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Youngtekkey(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
i like that girl and i would like to Bleep her plus she has small booobs
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Who's this one again telling us her foolish life biography like I care sad. # spits undecided
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Old News stop trying to build your fame on ashawoism

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by mustaphagreens(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
fr3do: The people in the tape looked like central americans
guy you don watch mojo be that o grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
u xpect me 2 bliv shes not d 1 on dat video?c haha tell me sumtin else plc undecidedu xpect me 2 bliv shes not d 1 on dat video?c haha tell me sumtin else plc
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Fabjay(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
U rock gurl.... Nothing do u.... Haters pls in d name of God hate onooooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
You can now have a sex tape nd nobody will care. Cos that girl did a Damn good job screwing that fella I tell you.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by ifex370(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
who cares
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by oldenglish: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
What is the meaning of "kedike" in that her first song. And did she come from. Anybody know her contact? Am dying here pls.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
She is NOT a star
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Goldenheart(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
What a mess
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by ManTiger(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls where can i download the Video? + i need someone to share me some data. my mobile is 08055555555.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Aizebioje(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
obadiah777: dont nobody wanna know about ya s-e-x scandal or ya star life. go and sit down somewhere smdh lovers of self

2 timothy 3 vs 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
has she boasted? Has she being ungrateful to anybody? Has she disobeyed her parents? Did she convert anybody's property Mtchew... Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Deiok(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
There is something fishing in her answer to the sexx scandal question, just my close observation.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Rejoice5000(f): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fame this fame that without saying a bit its to Gods glory, or say ur rise is from above.Give praise to who praise is due.as if its by ur power.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aizebioje:
has she boasted? Has she being ungrateful to anybody? Has she disobeyed her parents? Did she convert anybody's property Mtchew... Go and Die
what are ya oshiomole ?
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mickheal: Wanna see d video!! E fit dey youtube
go naijaloaded na dia u go c am
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Psychedelia(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Keneking: People from this region of the country are doing well!!!

grin grin
I remember you.

Shey na you dey always post for Sports section, every time the Super Eagles win a match, "Indeed, the Igbo are doing very well!" grin

Nairaland get characters sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Oshiite: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Its only a blind person that would refer to that girl in the sex tape as chidimma.at first glance u ll think its chidimma.the girl has tiny boob while chidimma is fuller.infact the is smaller.the only thing they have in common is the low cut.chidimma should just be careful.someone out there is bent on ruining her.but the good lord will protect her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.