Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star (49874 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal / Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Whizkeey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
I like her she's a horse
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Aizebioje(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
obadiah777: what are ya oshiomole ?
His comrade!
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Justeenaleo(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: She is NOT a star
Somebody lied *in rozays voice*
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by jerrymania(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=18pt]That video was made in South Africa by South Africans. I wonder why she wants to bask in fake glory. [/size]
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aizebioje:
His comrade!
Figures. you look like him too
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by crackhouse(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
o.k. all these people that call themselves celebrities always have a way to cover their nyash whenever breeze brow am. no be today we begin hear PhotoShop pics and doctored video even if it's clear and real video, they will still say it' s doctored. they have confused the people they want to confuse and not me. that' s a leaked real video and not doctored video, period!. it's only a foolish dude that will believe what she said.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Prowizy2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Youngtekkey: i like that girl and i would like to Bleep her plus she has small booobs
Are u a fan of small booobs?

#teamShortCuteGals
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Bloggeryippee(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mhmm, I love you chifimma
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Cubeet: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Reminds me of Mo'cheda and Wande coal nude pics
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by mazizitonene(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hm....who thief my comment
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
GetGuide: ok
mumu
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Short girls are sometimes more fun and
romantic with their cute small fresh fair boobs
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by laplace19(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't tell me nonsense!

She is simply the one in that video,

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
I still believe it is chidinma,she did that tape just to show the world that she's no longer little chidinma. Why did she just show the photos to her mom instead of the video?.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by IAMBREEZY: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
She's actually the one in that video no doubt.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by andyanders: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
yousee: That's my girl! Nothing do you!!
Bad belle pipo no even know say them dey work for you!

My sister Chidinma, nothing do you as you will excell and get to the zenith and nobody can bring you down. You will rise and shine.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by biafranqueen: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
obadiah777: dont nobody wanna know about ya s-e-x scandal or ya star life. go and sit down somewhere smdh lovers of self

2 timothy 3 vs 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Obadiah if you read the thread apparently people wanted to know if that was really her, how did she do all these things you are quoting bible for and btw what does the Christ say about judging others bro? I am very surprised at this your post a young sister is doing what she loves and making a living from it. Most people go to work and can't stand they job! I hope your belly feels better wink
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by biafranqueen: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Keep dreaming that it's her in that video grin
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by andyanders: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: She's actually the one in that video no doubt.

Monkey. Na your mamy video be that

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by andyanders: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: She's actually the one in that video no doubt.

Even if na she dey inside the video? What have you as a person achieved in life?

Do you know what it takes to be at the top? Yes she is the one. and then what happens? Go and sleep with her now if you can. Useless people like you. Don't you know that someone can be edited in a video? Have you seen a man turning into snake b4 ? These are what technology can do.
I do not blame people like you who come to medium here to hide and wants to run other people down.

Nothing for good like you.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by LadyH(f): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: She is NOT a star
keep tellin urself that.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by LadyH(f): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Deiok: There is something fishing in her answer to the sexx scandal question, just my close observation.
loool. sure!
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by biafranqueen: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
andyanders:

Even if na she dey inside the video? What have you as a person achieved in life?

Do you know what it takes to be at the top? Yes she is the one. and then what happens? Go and sleep with her now if you can. Useless people like you. Don't you know that someone can be edited in a video? Have you seen a man turning into snake b4 ? These are what technology can do.
I do not blame people like you who come to medium here to hide and wants to run other people down.

grin Number 1 that is not even her skin color and the only time her face shows clear it is obviously it is photoshopped because the same face expression shows with no animation people are so gullible, btw this has even made her an even bigger star so her enemies just increased her popularity, that is how it goes destroyers and gossip ears usually make the opposite of their desired results happen!
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by andyanders: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
biafranqueen: grin Number 1 that is not even her skin color and the only time her face shows clear it is obviously it is photoshopped because the same face expression shows with no animation people are so gullible, btw this has even made her an even bigger star so her enemies just increased her popularity, that is how it goes destroyers and gossip ears usually make the opposite of their desired results happen!

Forget them. I feel bad seeing and hearing young ladies coming here to fault a young lady like themselves here.

All it takes for these people who run others down is for them to get your true face and Photoshop it and include an unclad body and say this is the person's naked body.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by CHIMSKY(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is one celebrity who has her head screwed on properly.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by okgerald(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
It sure look like her though. She just have to deal with it. That's what stardom bring S.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by mirrorbrown: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chi baby they are just jalous of you.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by mrofficial(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Where is the link to the video?
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by IAMBREEZY: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
andyanders:

by now you should know i don't give a flying fucck you miserable midget am i not entitled to my opinion you sonofagun or can't you make a valid point without abusing someone did i poke you, next time you bring my mom into this you souless dimwit i'll make sure you feel the heat salamanda.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by afolajohn: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
weazley: wel, am stil wondering how somone would look exactly like you, and wasnt discovered until we saw IndecentStar performance. Hian..
believe her or let her.
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by afolajohn: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yemlizzy: The bad-belle people have been put to shame.You rock!
dey sock
Re: Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star by born2wyn(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
obadiah777: dont nobody wanna know about ya s-e-x scandal or ya star life. go and sit down somewhere smdh lovers of self

2 timothy 3 vs 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.