Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker (1286 Views)

*unbelievable* NELSON MANDELA Is In Hell Fire / Why Nelson Mandela Is In Hell - By Jim Solouki & Martin Baker / Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by teekrackz(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Article Written by:
Jim Solouki & Martin Baker
Nelson Mandela, Satan’s new toy!
Greetings True Christians!
Today Nelson Mandela, former president of
South Africa, ended his worldly life and entered
the depths of Hell. Mandela was an unsaved
heathen, and died without knowing the Lord.
Not only did Mandela influence American
Democrat Barack Hussein Obama, but he
also practiced a heathen African tribal religion.
Unfortunately, while Mandela did some great
things for the nation of South Africa by ending
apartheid, Heaven is like an exclusive club,
unsaved unwelcome. Mandela died unsaved,
and is therefore not welcome in Heaven.
Nelson Mandela was also influenced by
Darwinism and Communism! Mandela was an
avid reader of Marx in the 1950s, and
everybody knows that God hates Communists!
Mandela allied himself with Communists and
heathen Indian Gandhi, who is also in Hell.
Instead of seeking a Christian approach to
freedom from apartheid, Mandela instead
turned entirely to heathens. In fact, Mandela
and Gandhi even are rumored to have engaged
in rampant homosexual acts with each other
while planning protests!
Nelson Mandela loved Karl Marx!
Mandela was also friendly toward Muslims,
God’s hated people!
Mandela was linked to the American Civil
Rights movement, and many members of this
movement were Muslims. Know what the
Muslims did after they got African Americans
equal rights? They crashed airplanes into
buildings and started sectarian wars in the
Middle East. Nelson Mandela was allied with
these heathen scum, and is now being
punished for his earthly mistakes.
Tonight I watched many news stations. On
every channel, they showed Africans lining the
streets of South Africa, doing happy dappy
heathen dances, perhaps in hopes that the
voodoo rain god might look with favor upon the
soul of Mandela.
Unfortunately, these savages are of the same
cloth as Mandela. Nelson Mandela may have
been a great AFRICAN nature, but by world
standards, he was rather lacking. But alas, this
is the best that Africa can do. Africa is a
heathen continent filled with heathens, and it
is no wonder that God allowed the people of
Africa to be enslaved.
a heathen dance!
I implore those Africans still living to reject the
sinful ways of Nelson Mandela and embrace
Christianity so that they might not follow
Mandela into Hell. Let us pray for the Africans,
out of love.
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please lead the Africans
away from heathen religions and to You. Please
lead the Africans to Christianity so that they
may stop being punished with AIDS, poverty,
and dirty water, and so that they may avoid the
fate of Nelson Mandela and avoid being cast
into hell. This we pray in the name of our Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
A heartfelt Christian messages from your
friends,
Jim Solouki and Martin Baker
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by KenJak(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2013
Firstly, I say AMEN to your prayer and secondly, You cannot say Mandela is in hell cos you dont know and you did not go to hell or heaven to know his whereabouts. No one can tell who will make heaven or not.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by joydick(f): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
y didnt u say all dis wen was alive?chai,people.how did u even kw he is in hell?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Coolboi05(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
#
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't speak ill to the dead and judge not. Do you think its only Christians that is going to make Heaven??

R.I.P Mandela

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Awalong(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nyc ryt up. As far as he didn't acept e way, e truth n e life. e conclusion is dat "He is in hell."

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by realteflon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
joy dick: y didnt u say all dis wen was alive?chai,people.how did u even kw he is in hell?
Dick abeg leave that man joor, a man of good heart in hell. No one knows.
Lets talk about you.how do we chat one on one via twitter or facebook cos i reside in Abj and i culd see yu reside akwa-ibom. I also sent you a PM.kindly ff up

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by teekrackz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
A great man on earth, i dont know much about his religion, but he his a legend here on earth, he being a pagan is btw him and God!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by donted(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mr man are u God? Have you been to hell b4 to see people who r there? Who r u to judge? Is there any religion in heaven? I need an urgent answer. If you don't have answer to any of these questions I suggest you carry your cross and let others carry there's.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by teekrackz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
donted: Mr man are u God? Have you been to hell b4 to see people who r there? Who r u to judge? Is there any religion in heaven? I need an urgent answer. If you don't have answer to any of these questions I suggest you carry your cross and let others carry there's.
. Mr man u don press p ooo, take a look at t'he article and u would know it wasnt written by me.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Very childish n silly bloggers
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by OKUCHI11(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
I DON'T BLAME U, NA D NETWORK WEY GIV U FREE MB 2 BROWSE...shey u dey there when GOD dey deliver jugdment 4 am.... why u post this after he died ... if GOD laid it in ur heart 2 preach 2 him why didn't u do it ..any how WHEN WE REACH HEAVEN WE GO Nou
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by blessed4ril(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Big INSULT to Africans!

Those writers are serious CLOWNS!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by astronautog(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Op you are a big fOOooooOoOl!!!!!did jesus not mingle with pagansmay God have mercy on you
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by teekrackz(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2013
RIP Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Easy Canada Imigrant Visa... / Nigeria@54 : Wallpapers To Decorate And Represent / The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.