Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker (1143 Views)

*unbelievable* NELSON MANDELA Is In Hell Fire / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / Nelson Mandela Is In HELL! By Jim Solouki And Martin Baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2013
This is absolutely unbelievable. A Christian blog run by “Christians” wrote this article with reason’s why Nelson Mandela is in hell fire…(Its shocking but just read and decide..They also used the photos in this article with the captions)

Greetings True Christians!

Today Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, ended his worldly life and entered the depths of Hell. Mandela was an unsaved heathen, and died without knowing the Lord.

Not only did Mandela influence American Democrat Barack Hussein Obama, but he also practiced a heathen African tribal religion.

Unfortunately, while Mandela did some great things for the nation of South Africa by ending apartheid, Heaven is like an exclusive club, unsaved unwelcome. Mandela died unsaved, and is therefore not welcome in Heaven.
Nelson Mandela was also influenced by Darwinism and Communism! Mandela was an avid reader of Marx in the 1950s, and everybody knows that God hates Communists!
Mandela allied himself with Communists and heathen Indian Gandhi, who is also in Hell. Instead of seeking a Christian approach to freedom from apartheid, Mandela instead turned entirely to heathens. In fact, Mandela and Gandhi even are rumored to have engaged in rampant homosexual acts with each other while planning protests!
Mandela was also friendly toward Muslims, God’s hated people!
Mandela was linked to the American Civil Rights movement, and many members of this movement were Muslims. Know what the Muslims did after they got African Americans equal rights? They crashed airplanes into buildings and started sectarian wars in the Middle East. Nelson Mandela was allied with these heathen scum, and is now being punished for his earthly mistakes.

Tonight I watched many news stations. On every channel, they showed Africans lining the streets of South Africa, doing happy dappy heathen dances, perhaps in hopes that the voodoo rain god might look with favor upon the soul of Mandela.

Unfortunately, these savages are of the same cloth as Mandela. Nelson Mandela may have been a great AFRICAN nature, but by world standards, he was rather lacking. But alas, this is the best that Africa can do. Africa is a heathen continent filled with heathens, and it is no wonder that God allowed the people of Africa to be enslaved.

I implore those Africans still living to reject the sinful ways of Nelson Mandela and embrace Christianity so that they might not follow Mandela into Hell. Let us pray for the Africans, out of love.
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please lead the Africans away from heathen religions and to You. Please lead the Africans to Christianity so that they may stop being punished with AIDS, poverty, and dirty water, and so that they may avoid the fate of Nelson Mandela and avoid being cast into hell. This we pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
http://tiwasblog.com/2013/12/why-late-mandela-is-in-hell-jim-solouki-and-martin-baker.html

Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Cynluv(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Cynluv: .
busted
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by overdrive(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2013
I tot it was written in d holy book thou shall not judge.
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by sizzlers(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Cynluv: .
see ur life, booking a space with dot
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2013
overdrive: I tot it was written in d holy book thou shall not judge.
religious fanatic
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by unmask: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2013
I no vex say them abuse mandela o....e no concern me......but when u abuse amadioha, ifa, sango etc.....u dey find my trouble o
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by McLincolnGuzit(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
@op "GO AND DIE" let see if you would make heaven!
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by TheObserver(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Religios groupings has made humans forget d place humanity and d concept of kind. Lions in their prides and cows in there herd.
Is dis publication a form of predation ?? May i remind u dat dis man is already dead?? And u dont know cos u havent gone beyond and crossed back.
One advice 2 d op.
Do something worthwhile.
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: @op "GO AND DIE" let see if you would make heaven!
see werey... undecided
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2013
TheObserver: Religios groupings has made humans forget d place humanity and d concept of kind. Lions in their prides and cows in there herd.
Is dis publication a form of predation ?? May i remind u dat dis man is already dead?? And u dont know cos u havent gone beyond and crossed back.
One advice 2 d op.
Do something worthwhile.
you talk before you reason....use your intellectual property..are so dumb you can't read?this article was written by Christian blogger not me,I only posted it here
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Obascoetubi: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2013
overdrive: I tot it was written in d holy book thou shall not judge.
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Obascoetubi: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2013
ITS WRITEN. THAT THOSE DAT COMMIT EVIL OR DID NOT BELIEV GOD WL GO TO HELL, SINCE MANDELA IS AN ILLUMINANT U SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS IN HELL!
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Chimaritoponcho: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2013
i jus dey comment incase dis thread make fp..but if e no make fp,abeg op make u giv me my comment back u hear?
Meanwhile make una answer dis jamb/post-ume question.
The Late Nelson mandela is in...-
A)heaven
b)hell
c)spirit world
d)all of the above
E) AandB at d same time
*hehehehe*
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by ochon: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
The two pathetic, móronic, useless, stúpid, annoying, borderline schizophrenic, sycophantic, inherently dumb, retarded and unashamedly religious fanatical demons that wrote this rubbish must be writing from the hottest part of hell cos that's the only reason they'd have been sure madela is hell

Ndi ara, bunch of monumental stùipd extinct breed of apes angry
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by victorjam(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2013
If mandela is in hell em i tink hell would be fun, just imagine beyonce, micheal jackson, barrack obama, maandela and gandhi all in one place? Wat can on ask for. Prepare me two rooms in hell joor.. Heaven would be filled wit hypocrite, poor uunaccomplished people dat neva pursue der goal but instead spend der life pursuing mediocrity. Please make my 2 rooms very close to mandela's estate.
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by iphedahyor(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmn.....still drinking my garri
......playing don't judge me by chris brown...
Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by FighterPilot(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Obascoetubi: ITS WRITEN. THAT THOSE DAT COMMIT EVIL OR DID NOT BELIEV GOD WL GO TO HELL, SINCE MANDELA IS AN ILLUMINANT U SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS IN HELL!

That is a big lie, nobody knows the secret of God, thus we cannot determine who is going to hell or heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Late Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki And Martin Baker by Obascoetubi: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
IF U DONT KNOW JUST KEEP COMMITED SINS TILL U DIE

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Types Of People In A Bus When Travelling. / This Beautiful Keke Is Made By Two Local Nigerian Guys / Copycat? Kylie Jenner Says Kim Stole Her Most Recent Nude Shoot From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.