Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually (1383 Views)

BMW Cars: Court Hears Oduah’s Case Nov 16 - Thisday / Photo:bring Back Our Girls Campaign Is Dieing Gradually As Top Member Disappear / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
the minister of aviation after her supposrd scam, for some time now her case in court is been postponed and postponed..... naija wetin dey happen
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by KenJak(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dont be suprised pal. That's Nigeria,a country govern by corrupt-leader called Jonathan. Nothing will happen to her.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by weazley(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
I feel like dying, i hate dis country with passion
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by aljharem(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
After abacha, Jonathan is the most corrupt president ever. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by funkybaby(f): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
I still find it hard to believe that GEJ is yet to suspend her or remove her as minister.
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by 4Wilywily: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Help4rmme2u: the minister of aviation after her supposrd scam, for some time now her case in court is been postponed and postponed..... naija wetin dey happen
You and i know that the power of Satan is a powerless Power, Children of Satan was harassing an innocent woman, just because they want to have her job and continue Embezzling , but God knew that Stella have done no wrong, so he sent his holy spirit to protect her. Now God have shamed Children of Satan by given them a big Slap on their faces.
To Children of Satan hear what God said 'Touch not my anointed'

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by funkybaby(f): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
4Wilywily:
You and i know that the power of Satan is a powerless Power, Children of Satan was harassing an innocent woman, just because they want to have her job and continue Embezzling , but God knew that Stella have done no wrong, so he sent his holly spirit to protect her. Now God have shamed Children of Satan by given them a big Slap on their faces.

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by OmoTier1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
4Wilywily:
You and i know that the power of Satan is a powerless Power, Children of Satan was harassing an innocent woman, just because they want to have her job and continue Embezzling , but God knew that Stella have done no wrong, so he sent his holy spirit to protect her. Now God have shamed Children of Satan by given them a big Slap on their faces.
May you and your children not become victim of the negligence of Oduah if she was never complicit in what she is been accused of, if not, this December will be the beginning of birth pains for you.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
funky baby explain ooo i no understand you
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by 4Wilywily: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
n

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by egift(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Under Jonathan, you can steal anything, keep it and walk free, if you can do the following:
- Support his 2015 reelection drive, make sure you are shouting it.
- Donate to many PDP outlets and forum.
- Donate to your religious base.
- Remember to give your village/community (they will give you a title)
- Remember your family members, so they will not be bought over.
- Don't forget to insult all his opponents.

With this, you can steal anything in Nigeria (even the Nigerian Police Pension) and nothing will happen to you. But try and speak against 2015 interest and the SSS and EFCC will tell you whats on.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Kanwulia: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Before nko?
I am sooooooo happy about it!
Death to those who do not want women to KYOP WITI NIGERIAN POLITIFS! kiss

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
oduah ofuah dunno wot to say
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
oduahdunno wot to say, u are a theif
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2013
if i too enta dat seat my car will worth 400mill
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Obiagu1(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2013
4Wilywily:
Yes, If she is neglecting and destroying aviation industry let December be the beginning of birth pains for me, but if she is trying her best improving and upgrading our ruined aviation industry and you are denying that just to bring her down, May Satan inflict 100x pains on You.

May this your curse come to pass.
That NL devil must be shamed.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
4Wilywily:
Yes, If she is neglecting and destroying aviation industry let December be the beginning of birth pains for me, but if she is trying her best improving and upgrading our ruined aviation industry and you are denying that just to bring her down, May Satan inflict 100x pains on You.

Satan doesn't work like that.
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by 9jii(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
And Nigerians too are dying Gradually because of dying cases like hers.
The only reason I hate this administration institutionalised corruption.
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Adindupeter: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2013
funkybaby: I still find it hard to believe that GEJ is yet to suspend her or remove her as minister.

Remove her on what ground?. It's a pity! look @ what envy and hatred has done to your sense of judgement. ODUAH IS HERE TO STAY!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Adindupeter: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Help4rmme2u: the minister of aviation after her supposrd scam, for some time now her case in court is been postponed and postponed..... naija wetin dey happen
.. Ffk and co have no case! Sorry for your lose! ODUAH IS HERE TO STAY!
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by 4Wilywily: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
Satan doesn't work like that.
Better Satan punish that guy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by adino(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
4Wilywily:
Your prayer must be answered in the life of him who you meant it to, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Agwoden(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
weazley: I feel like dying, i hate dis country with passion
Den "go and die" lol
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Samxiulee: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
The two weeks Mr President gave Dasuki committee report back to him is still on or its indefinitely,

Well of he refuse to drop her,he shouldn't be surprise of the house refuse to pass the budget on time again.
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
xo were do we stand... let her stay or b punished
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by theoctopus: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
alj harem: After abacha, Jonathan is the most corrupt president ever. Smh

Please can you give us just a single proof that Jonathan is corrupt? Just a single proof will do. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by slimfit1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
The case is dead before arrival
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
i smell tribalism here
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by DerideGull(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
funkybaby: I still find it hard to believe that GEJ is yet to suspend her or remove her as minister.

Are you mentally alright? Do you actually know the connotation of the word - corruption?
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by DerideGull(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
9jii.:
And Nigerians too are dying Gradually because of dying cases like hers.
The only reason I hate this administration institutionalised corruption.

You are a load of insincerity if you could not fathom that corruption has been institutionalized in Nigeria since the government under Tafawa Balewa. It is safe to say you are a typical Nigerian and it sucks to be you.
Re: Stella Oduah's Case Dieing Gradually by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
yea i blv you brooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan / Military Reclaims Bama After 7 Daysof Capture By Boko Haram / Why Peter Obi Left APGA And Joined PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.