Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her (1796 Views)

KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by vizboy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2013

A man jailed for bestiality has come face to
face in court with the goat he ‘defiled’.

Katana Kitsao Gona was found guilty of sexually
penetrating the goat in the Kenyan town of Malindi. The 28-year-old was sentenced to 10 years’ prison
after the animal was brought into court and presented
to the magistrate. The nanny goat ‘watched quietly from the corner of
the courtroom’ as her attacker was jailed, according
to the Mail Online.

Gona told the court his should not be jailed because his
disabled wife depended on him. The court heard Gona was caught when a local
resident found him naked in a field having sex with
the grazing goat, which was tied up, The Star reported. Others, including the goats owner, also witnessed the
sordid incident when they arrived at the scene a short
time later. They alerted police who arrested Gona. A medical examination of the animal confirmed it had
been sexually abused.

Source:www.informng.com/b-i-z-a-r-r-e-goat-in-court-to-face-man-who-had-sex-with-her/
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by adepojuot: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lol!!!end time tinz,first to comment tinz,front page tinz...
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by malc619(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
He who is without sin should cast the 1st stone at the "Goatee-Rapist"....

grin
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by weazley(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
adepojuot: Lol!!!end time tinz,first to comment tinz,front page tinz...

*looks at him wit bad eyes and walks out of thread*
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Alishachris: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
angry Konji na baskard!
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Garrithe1st: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
malc619: He who is without sin should cast the 1st stone at the "Goatee-Rapist"....

grin

I agree...

1 Like

Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by yomide: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by yomide: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na wa oh, now goats have rights like humans. The other ttime a goat was fined by disturbing a court during a court hearing. Thumbs up to them.
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by yomide: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na wa oh, now goats have rights like humans. The other ttime a goat was fined by disturbing a court during a court's hearing. Thumbs up to them.
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Clearly, somebody has been a very baaaaad boy.
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Psychedelia(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Konji is a baastard,
E-I-E-I-O
E no dey hear "I'm born again",
E-I-E-I-O
With a stiffy here, and a stiffy there,
Soiled boxers here, and "erressssion" there,
Konji is a baastard,
E-I-E-I-O!
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by vizboy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
seriously konji na bad thing
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by chymystique(f): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Which one b konji? Ve ashweos finished.. Abeg this man is Possessed by a strong evil spirit!.. He can as well rot angry
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Prowizy2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Enough sperm for that goat yansh grin

#teamShortCuteGals
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by rioemmanuel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
I used to blame people that post ETT

But now,i have to agree with them

END TIME man
END TIME goat
END TIME COUNTRY(kenya)
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by Hardheolar(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2013
I comment my reserve.
Re: B-I-Z-A-R-R-E: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her by dhaewood(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
[b][b]Zoophilia is a paraphilia involving sexual activity between human and non-human animals or a fixation on such practice. The term zoophilia derives from the combination of two nouns in Greek: ζῷον (zṓion, meaning "animal"wink and φιλία (philia, meaning "(fraternal) love"wink. As a suffix, -philia indicates an abnormal liking for or tendency towards a given thing. Thus, the term denotes an abnormal human sexual attraction to animals.
Although sex with animals is not outlawed in some countries, in most countries, bestiality is illegal under animal abuse laws or laws dealing with crimes against nature.

Terminology
Three key terms commonly used in regards to the subject – "zoophilia", "bestiality", and "zoosexuality" – are often used somewhat interchangeably. People who practice zoophilia are known as "zoophiles", though also sometimes as "zoosexuals", or even very simply "zoos". Zooerasty, sodomy, and zooerastia are other terms closely related to the subject but are less synonymous with the former terms, and are seldom used. "Bestiosexuality" was discussed briefly by Allen (1979), but never became widely established.

Zoophilia
The term "zoophilia" was introduced into the field of research on sexuality in Psychopathia Sexualis (1886) by Krafft-Ebing, who described a number of cases of "violation of animals (bestiality)", as well as "zoophilia erotica",which he defined as a sexual attraction to animal skin or fur. In general contemporary usage, the term "zoophilia" may refer to sexual activity between human and non-human animals, the desire to engage in such, or to the specific paraphilia (i.e., the atypical arousal) which indicates a definite preference for non-human animals over humans as sexual partners. Although Krafft-Ebing also coined the term "zooerasty" for the paraphilia of exclusive sexual attraction to animals, that term has fallen out of general use.

The term "zoosexual" was proposed by Hani Miletski in 2002[3] as a value-neutral term. Usage of "zoosexual" as a noun (in reference to a person) is synonymous with zoophile, while the adjectival form of the word – as, for instance, in the phrase "zoosexual act" – may indicate sexual activity between a human and a non-human animal. The derivative noun "Zoosexuality" is sometimes used by self-identified zoophiles in both support groups and on internet-based discussion forums to designate sexual orientation manifesting as romantic or emotional involvement with and/or sexual attraction to animals.

The legal term "bestiality" – frequently misspelt "beastiality"– has two common pronunciations: "ˌbɛs'tiæ'lə'ti" or "ˌbis'tiæ'lə'ti", the latter being more prevalent in the United States.Some zoophiles and researchers draw a distinction between "zoophilia" and "bestiality", using the former to describe the desire to form sexual relationships with animals, and the latter to describe the sex acts alone.Confusing the matter yet further, writing in 1962, Masters used the term "bestialist" specifically in his discussion of zoosadism (for which, see below), which refers to deriving pleasure (though not necessarily sexual pleasure) from inflicting cruelty to animals.
Stephanie LaFarge, an assistant professor of psychiatry at the New Jersey Medical School, and Director of Counseling at the ASPCA, writes that two groups can be distinguished: bestialists, who rape or abuse animals, and zoophiles, who form an emotional and sexual attachment to animals.Colin J. Williams and Martin Weinberg studied self-defined zoophiles via the internet and reported them as understanding the term "zoophilia" to involve concern for the animal's welfare, pleasure, and consent, as distinct from the self-labelled zoophiles' concept of "bestialists", whom the zoophiles in their study defined as focused on their own gratification. Williams and Weinberg also quoted a British newspaper saying that "zoophilia" is a term used by "apologists" for "bestiality"

Ernest Bornemann (1990, cited by Rosenbauer, 1997) coined the separate term "zoosadism" for those who derive pleasure – sexual or otherwise – from inflicting pain on animals. Zoosadism specifically is one member of the Macdonald triad of precursors to sociopathic behavior

The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms, but some later writers dispute the figures, because the study lacked a random sample in that it included a disproportional amount of prisoners, causing sampling bias. Martin Duberman has written that it is difficult to get a random sample in sexual research, and that even when Paul Gebhard, Kinsey's research successor, removed prison samples from the figures, he found the figures were not significantly changed.
By 1974, the farm population in the USA had declined by 80 percent compared to 1940, reducing the opportunity to live with animals; Hunt's 1974 study suggests that these demographic changes led to a significant change in reported occurrences of bestiality. The percentage of males who reported sexual interactions with animals in 1974 was 4.9% (1948: 8.3%), and in females in 1974 was 1.9% (1953: 3.6%). Miletski believes this is not due to a reduction in interest but merely a reduction in opportunity.
Nancy Friday's 1973 book on female sexuality, My Secret Garden, comprised around 190 fantasies from different women; of these, 23 involve zoophilic activity.[/b]
In one study, psychiatric patients were found to have a statistically significant higher prevalence rate (55 percent) of reported bestiality, both actual sexual contacts (45 percent) and sexual fantasy (30 percent) than the control groups of medical in-patients (10 percent) and psychiatric staff (15 percent). Crépault and Couture (1980) reported that 5.3 percent of the men they surveyed had fantasized about sexual activity with an animal during heterosexual intercourse. A 1982 study suggested that 7.5 percent of 186 university students had interacted sexually with an animal.
Sexual fantasies about zoophilic acts can occur in people who do not have any wish to experience them in real life. Nancy Friday notes that zoophilia as a fantasy may provide an escape from cultural expectations, restrictions, and judgements in regard to sex. A frequent interest in and sexual excitement at watching animals mate is cited as an indicator of latent zoophilia by Massen (1994). Masters (1962) says that some brothel madams used to stage exhibitions of animals mating, as they found it aroused potential clientele, and that this may have encouraged the clients to engage in bestiality.
Several studies have found that women show stronger vaginal responses to films depicting bonobo copulation than to non-sexual stimuli.
Zoophiles have been described as "occupying [many] different demographic categories: white, black, Asian, Mormon, Amish, Catholic, atheist, pagan, Jewish, male and female.".In addition, people who "grew up in the country around animals were no more likely to become zoophiles than those who grew up in the city without them."
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. / Kidnapper Caught This Morning At Odosida, Ondo City (pic) / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Famous Ritual Techniques Used By Yahoo Boys, Speaks On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.