Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? (11067 Views)

I Love Afeni / Who Is Afeni / Afeni Is A God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by mamaput(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2006
Afeni dose not bother me.
There will be people like him on every forum and the so called intelligent people will just over look him and go on as if nothing happened.
On all the forums i have been This is the first form i have experienced were the Moderator gets involved too personally with the users.
Noramly they stay mor in the back ground.
And they do not "gossipe" about the users.
If he wants to ban Afeni he can do so if too many people complain he can write a a statement on why he did it.
I when you are in a forum there are always people that will not like others and will want to have them out of the way.
But we have to learn to leave with others.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2006
thats it mamaput, thats just it kiss
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2006
@Badmna

Oti ooooooo cheesy what does it mean??
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by DaHitler(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2006
Seun:

Nah, I think I'll just ban him. He's out of touch with Nairaland reality and I suspect some people have left this site because of him, blaming me for not banning him. I will ban him on a whim in the next few days.

What was the point of making this thread if your mind was already made up?

And judging by the response from people on this thread, who is really out of touch with Nairaland?
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by jgirl3: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2006
Pls don't ban Afeni. He's one of the few people that actually tells it like he sees it.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2006
word! kiss Seun i think U're going to the extreme these dayz i thought banning could Only be when U went against the Rules undecided Or Since when did U Change it?? undecided U Cant just Say U're gonna ban him cuz his Silly behaviour is getting on ppl's nerves, thats plain power abusive! besides we've all got diff personalities and thats just what ppl of this forum Must grow Use to!!!!!!
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Shagari2(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2006
Seuns a dictator his real name is Mugabe, seuns just his username.

Let free speech reign!! wink
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2006
I think, Afeni needs to get some kind of message, cus he is too bigot and too egocentric, he wants nigeria to break and he would stop at nothing to make everyone believe in his illussions. Policy statements could go a long way in affecting the minds of some kind of people. it is easier for the staylites or the old users to ignore his post but what happens to the new users?
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by bluenubian(f): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2006
seun i know u prolly wont listen to me, but i really absolutely positively find ur friend annoying. although , i dont support the idea of banning someone permanently, why dont u just ban him like every 12 hrs for 6hrs, maybe that will teach him to stop acting like a donkey all the time
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2006
Lmaoooooo blue cheesy cheesy cheesy nice Suggestion wink yeah!! i think that'll be a great idea Seun, U know like ban him every 12 hours in a day cheesy Say from morning till afternoon everyday cheesy
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by ToyM28(f): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2006
Seun i'm probabbly d one dats finds afeni d most annoyng. God the guy rattles ma chain really well. But, dat sed, the guy doesnt deserve a permanent ban.

Whether we all like it or not, becuz Afeni is so annoying, we all can use all d worst language on him nd enjoy using him as our steam lettng out person. And without him, some how i'm sure NL wldnt be d same.

So seun plssssssss, ban him for about 24 hrs, but dont make it peramnennt. We all love 2 hate Afeni, and finding someone dat meets up 2 dat "MOST IRRITATING NL PERSON" is a very high task. So why not keep d one we have.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by bluenubian(f): 12:53am On Jun 18, 2006
if seun banned one of the best guys on NL, then who is afeni, pls afeni stand nowhere next to Bolex, u can ban him for all i care, but i still dont like the i dea of permanently banning someone,, take my earlier advice, ban him every 12hrs for 6hrs, that shud do the trick.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by bluenubian(f): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2006
yeah and altho he doesnt bother me that much, he's like a fly that buzzes at my ear and as soon as i turn around, he is gone, i jus wanna catch him and squish him real good angry angry angry
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by diddy4(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2006
@blue

dat is a good idea. wow. great. lmao. lol. seun, there u have it. a solution to your problem.  

lol, lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by ToyM28(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2006
LOL. LOL. ohhhhh, blue common. 12 hrs aint enof, 24 hrs wld surely do the trick. Pls dont just  ban him permanenlty, dere'll be no one for me 2 hate again.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by diddy4(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2006
bluenubian:

yeah and altho he doesnt bother me that much, he's like a fly that buzzes at my ear and as soon as i turn around, he is gone, i jus want to catch him and squish him real good angry angry angry

lmao, lol, hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by jgirl3: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2006
I agree, i love to have afeni around. He cracks me up
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by ToyM28(f): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2006
ehhhhnnnnnn, crack me up ke. He pisses me off. But as dey say, 2 ere is human 2 forgive is divine.

The only reason i dont want afeni 2 be banned permanently is cuz, i know i can use all my stored up anger oh him nd i'll be justified.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by DaHitler(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2006
Okay, lets back away from all this suggestion of 24 hour bans. You make it seems as if I will tolerate anything I am given.

My posts are decent, and they are free from lies. Just because it is not the "Thumbs up" to Nigeria, does not make me a bad person. Do not compare me to light-headed posters like Bolex and co.

Personally, were it not for a relative lack of hard-line Nigerian political forums, I won't even be posting here. And from what I have seen, me posting here is mutually beneficial. But if you like, go ahead and ban anyone that is capable of stimulating thought and responses. Maybe then, you and mariory can debate by giving each other pats on your backs as you commend Nigeria and turn a blind eye to every bout of genocide in hopes of promoting unity.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by edygirl(f): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2006
Though he is very annoying but that's his signature I guess. He finds pleasure in making people mad.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by eveseh(f): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2006
banne him if u want,dont ask us
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by eveseh(f): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2006
thought he's rude sometimes tongue
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by DaHitler(m): 4:41am On Jun 18, 2006
eveseh, you are the last person I thought would post that. Its fine, precious. I still love you. kiss
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by eveseh(f): 4:45am On Jun 18, 2006
Afeni:

eveseh, you are the last person I thought would post that. Its fine, precious. I still love you. kiss

yea i have heard that i love u words manytimes,not only from u,

u see u are a big sucker,when u see some bit*ch insulting me u can join dem too,(damn afeni are u scare of dem)
dont even deny it i saw ya that day there among dem) dont as where or when,

whateva fuc*k dem all,

i love ya too Afeni,but u gotta changed ya sucker ways kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by bluenubian(f): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2006
eveseh:

when u see some bit*ch insulting me u can join them too,(damn afeni are u scare of them)
don't even deny it i saw ya that day there among them) don't as where or when,
whateva fuc*k them all,

eve
i thot the whole issue was over, and who u calling a b*tch, i know it aint me, cause u dont want me to start with u again
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by eveseh(f): 5:55am On Jun 18, 2006
bluenubian:

eve
i thot the whole issue was over, and who u calling a b*tch, i know it aint me, cause u don't want me to start with u again

and did i call names,or u are only making ya own story?

u can start who's asking u dont to start,and who's scare?
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by jgirl3: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2006
Oh my gosh - pls no one is a b!tch abeg.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by eveseh(f): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2006
j girl,i know but i didnt call no one name
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by bluenubian(f): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2006
. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by diddy4(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2006
@eveseh

why do u always start shiit up huh? whatchu calling her a bitch for? you are d one starting shiit and you start running to bolex talking all bullshiit. den when we let u be, u come back her to start another drama. you really need to chill the hell down cuzz we peps don't want no beef no more.

just calm down and forget all that has happened. if u try to start another drama, u aint gon see anybody to beef with cuzz we aint got your time no more. grow up girl, grow up.
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2006
Kai!!, Abaseh!!! angry angry angry U wonna Start this shxt again innit?? haha!! grin grin grin grin then Imma Show ya real good what bitchiness Is all bout angry angry angry angry better wipe your damn bloody ,mouth On the ground! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? by jgirl3: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2006
pls we are not starting round 2 - Abeg oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories / Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.